Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Vampire Lord
Default   #321  
"Ah my dear it is a strange place." Zac chuckled. "Come on Adam you could contribute to the conversation you know." He punched Adam's arm. "It's only a one person dungeon. And I have one so I can punish my fledglings. You should of seen my grandmothers dungeon, that damn thing was massive." He chuckled again. "I got stuck in it once, but just for a week. I just had to kill our stable boy, and that was before I turned." He sighed.

Suddenly Adam sat up holding his head, "You really need to stop boring these poor girls with your stories Zachary." He looked at the floor.

"Should I tell them how I used to take care of your ass when your father kicked it?" Zac smiled.

"No, that isn't necessary." Adam groaned out.

"Come now, your father was a good man." Zac sighed. "When I was ten and he was thirty. He used to spar with his father, and he would always get beaten and broken. I swear those eight years I probably gave you most of my blood. And you always went back for more." Zac chuckled slapping Adam's back.

"Well I needed to learn how to fight. And grandmother was to busy running everything." Adam winced when Zac slapped his back. "And I never asked you to give me your blood. You forced it on me." He sighed.
Old Posted 06-07-2011, 11:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Jasmine smiled slightly. They really were like quarreling siblings. The dungeon bit was slightly creepy, though it was almost to be expected when surrounded by vampires.
Old Posted 06-08-2011, 11:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Woo, Graduated High School
Default   #323  
[[Umm..I claim writer's block here too]]
Rawr~~
Old Posted 06-09-2011, 12:34 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
{Writers block here as well...}
Old Posted 06-11-2011, 10:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #325  
((Hmmmm... well, sorry if this post is kinda funny. I'm just gonna pull stuff out of thin air /thumbs up ))

Jasmine carefully watched the interactions between Zac and Adam. They seemed much calmer around each other. When Zac had said he 'rewrote' his brain he must have put a lot of work into it.

Her eyes flickered toward Kali. Why was she so eager for his death? It probably had to do with her slayer heritage, she guessed. Still, it seemed that everyone here but herself treated death rather lightly. Or perhaps she was just overreacting.

She turned her gaze toward Adam, who seemed significantly calmer than before. Was he okay with staying in the dungeon? She supposed it wasn't quite as big a deal as she thought. After all, what was a few years when you didn't age? She bit her lip slightly. She wanted to ask how he felt about all that was happening, but she thought it might be a little awkward to do so.

((I thought I should giver her dialog, but I couldn't really think of any appropriate for the situation.))
Old Posted 06-11-2011, 11:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Woo, Graduated High School
Kali sighed, "Well then..what happens next? I wouldn't put it past the American council or whatever the hell we're running from to catch up to us. What's the plan for that, hm?" She crossed her arms over her chest, giving Zac a hard stare.
Rawr~~
Old Posted 06-11-2011, 11:26 PM Reply With Quote