Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Vampire Lord
Default Bovice and AmayaRyuu 1x1 {Closed}   #1  
A thread for me and Amaya

Profile:
Name: Sean Eugen
Race: Vampire
Powers: Telekinesis, Telepathy, Shape shifting, Can sense other vampires powers, Self healing.
Extra Info: Skilled in multiple forms of martial arts. Has one blue eye and one yellow eye, and no one knows why. Wears a blue contact in his yellow eye when he is in public.
Appearance:
Last edited by Bovice; 05-25-2011 at 12:45 PM.
Old Posted 04-07-2011, 09:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Octohashbrown of Trisphee
Name: Nalaria Saya
Race: vampire
Powers: control over gravity. She can hypnotize people when she sings a certain way, along with sending powerful sound waves when she screams a certain way. She can also shapeshift. Telepathy, and able to heal others as well as herself.
Extra info: she loves dancing, singing, and drawing... Her eyes change color to her emotions.
Appearance:
Formerly known as AmayaRyuu. :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by littl3chocobo View Post
<< so you /are/ the pastel panty princess!
Old Posted 04-07-2011, 09:25 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #3  
A blonde man was sitting in a cafe drinking a cup of tea. You could tell that he was slightly annoyed. "Damn humans." He thought to himself. He pulled out a pocket watch. "The meeting." He thought as he got up from the table. He put the watch back in its rightful pocket. This young looking man walked out of the cafe and got into his Ford Mustang. "It is a good thing that human's are our food or they would all be dead." He said to himself as he started the car and went to the coven house.

{Sorry it's a lame post, I didn't know how to start out lol.}
Last edited by Bovice; 04-12-2011 at 03:13 AM.
Old Posted 04-07-2011, 09:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Nalaria let out a small sigh. She wandered around outside the coven house. There was supposed to be a big meeting going on today. She shook her head trying to get rid of the thought before singing a small tune to herself. For right now, she knew she was alone. Yet she didn't know for how long.
[[mine is a fail... ;w; lol...]]
Quote:
Old Posted 04-07-2011, 09:46 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #5  
"I hate wearing this damn contact." He said as he pulled up to the coven house. He took out the contact. He grabbed the watch out of his pocket, "Well I am not too early." He said putting the watch in his pocket. He sighed deeply as he got out of the car. He walked up to the door and went to open it when it opened by itself. "Hello sir." The gray haired man said.
"Ahh hello James." He said as he walked in.
"How are you today sir?" James asked as he shut the door.
"I'm good but how many time do I have to tell you to call me Sean?"
"I'm sorry sir.. Er I mean Sean." He said a little uncomfortable.

"It's ok, now do you know anything about this meeting?" Sean asked walking down the hall.
"Not much really, other than multiple houses of our coven are here." James said as he followed Sean.
"Interesting." He said as he got to the big oak doors.
Last edited by Bovice; 04-12-2011 at 03:13 AM.
Old Posted 04-07-2011, 09:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Nalaria had her eyes closed as she walked on. She had stopped singing, yet was humming to herself. Before she knew it, she had bumped into someone. She opened her eyes and blinked before looking up at who she had bumped into. It was a tall blonde male vampire. Her eyes went from red to pink in embarrassment, and she instantly spun on her heels and ran the other way. She soon curved around a corner and pressed against the wall, her cheeks a bright red. She hadn't even apologized before running off. She soon calmed down, her eyes returning to the same color as her hair.
Quote:
Old Posted 04-07-2011, 10:06 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #7  
Sean was ready to open the doors when a red haired woman bumped into him. The woman ran off without saying sorry. "Well that was rude." Sean said looking at James.
"Yes it was, you should probably go in now, the meeting will be starting shortly." James said as he walked away.
Sean opened the door and walked in. "Hello Master." He said with a bow.

"Ah Sean, it was so nice of you to come this time." The master said with a slight chuckle.
"Well I have been busy." Sean said with a slight frown.
"I know, I send you out on a lot of assignments." The master said pointing at a chair.
Sean didn't say a word and sat down in the chair the Master pointed to.
Last edited by Bovice; 04-12-2011 at 03:14 AM.
Old Posted 04-07-2011, 10:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Once Nalaria calmed completely down, she slowly walked back to the entrance. She peeked in through the doors before stepping in. "...Sorry if I'm late Master," She said, her voice seeming like silk, as she bowed in respect. "You're not late," he said, "Take a seat." Nalaria nodded Before taking a seat. She kept her gaze down.
Quote:
Old Posted 04-07-2011, 10:33 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #9  
"Hey that's the girl that ran into me." Sean said with a slight frown.
"Now I think everyone is here." The master said looking around the room. "We are here to discuss the increasing threat of the Ward coven." The master said looking at Sean. "Sean has been learning everything about the Ward's." The master said as Sean stood up. "I wanna have two people working on this. Nalaria. I want you to work with Sean." The master said looking at her. "For now that is all." The master said as he disappeared.

"Great." Sean thought to himself as he walked over to the woman.

{Sorry it took so long I was getting distracted by my TV xD.}
Old Posted 04-07-2011, 10:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Nalaria blinked a few times, nodding. "Hai," she said as she stood. When she lifted her gaze, her eyes seemed to lose a but of color. "uhm...." she said, rubbing the back of her neck, "Gomenesai... I didn't mean to run into you earlier." She smiled slightly, the gravity around her seeming to increase from her being nervous. Yet it didn't exactly affect her unless her gravity was decreasing.
Quote:
Old Posted 04-07-2011, 10:49 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #11  
"I guess its ok." Sean said looking at the floor. "I am Sean by the way." He said as he put out his hand. "I guess we should talk about what I know." He said as he lead her out of the room.
Old Posted 04-07-2011, 10:55 PM Reply With Quote  
"Nalaria," she said as she took his hand, letting him lead her out of the room. Once they were out, she slowly let go of his hand. She kept her gaze down, her bangs covering her bright red face. "So what do you know?" she asked.
Quote:
Old Posted 04-07-2011, 10:58 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #13  
"To tell you the truth now as much as the Master thinks." Sean said as he looked down. "Anyway I do know that they are very powerful, and very secretive." He said slightly disappointed in himself. "They have a long and dangerous initiation. I'm not sure if I should go and do it." Sean said as he stopped walking. "I would probably die doing it." He said turning around to look at her.
Old Posted 04-07-2011, 11:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Nalaria nodded, then looked up. "What kind of initiation?" She asked.
[[bleh... Short... ._.;;]]
Quote:
Old Posted 04-07-2011, 11:12 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #15  
{It's ok, I didn't give you much Dx}

"Well first off you have to go one week without any blood, then you have to fight another vampire who is at full power you can't kill the other vampire but he or she can kill you. If you pass that part of the test then you have to kill a vampire that was in the same predicament you were in. After that I think you are in on a trial basis, but my informant was killed so I don't know if you do become a 'member'." Sean said with a deep sigh.
Old Posted 04-07-2011, 11:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Nalaria flinched at the thought of no blood fir a week. "Aye.... That's sound horrible!" she said, slightly wide eyed. "Ok ok.... Uhm... If we are to work together, we need to get to know each other ," she said.
Quote:
Old Posted 04-07-2011, 11:32 PM Reply With Quote