Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Queen of Typoes
Default   #3137  
thanks, Inspire. the "untitled" link in my Aug next to "currently writing" takes you to my Nano :)

currently reading: Wind by Erin Hunter (#23) | currently watching: Severance
~*~*~
dragoncave | magistream | ravelry | faenaria | goodreads
snap / insta / discord ~ trystan830 | she / her / hers
~*~*~
"you are some kind of like 20th level string witch" ~Mekatra
"You're the highest level string witch I know too" ~ZenKitty
~*~*~
me... by Glitch!
~*~*~
Old Posted 11-21-2018, 06:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
So, I think I may just go a little simpler and attempt a skirt and just buy a solid color shirt to go with this time around. Just because of time and money limits. But I do want to try a dress eventually.
During a less busy season. Work is gonna be pretty hectic for the next month or so...
Might bust out my sewing machine tomorrow and make some small test projects...just to get a feel for it again.
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 11-21-2018 at 07:13 PM.
Old Posted 11-21-2018, 06:59 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Default   #3139  
Of course, and thanks so much for informing me on a link to it, I love the title, hahahaha. It's so ironic and I love it!! Can't wait to find a little time to read it!! Kaderin, even if it is simpler, that doesn't mean it totally can't be just as cool. I love the idea of a kitty skirt with some thigh high cat socks with stripes!!! To match the color of the shirt, of course, must have matching somewhere, it would be a full outfit after all!!! I think that's a great idea if you've got the time, everyone needs a refuel of everything sometimes!!!
Old Posted 11-22-2018, 01:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Queen of Typoes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspire View Post
Of course, and thanks so much for informing me on a link to it, I love the title, hahahaha. It's so ironic and I love it!! Can't wait to find a little time to read it!!
well, it's there, take your time reading it. =)

also, most of my stories start out untitled.... very rarely do i have a title to start. sometimes i get a title while i'm writing, but not this time. eh, it's fine

~*~*~
~*~*~
~*~*~
me... by Glitch!
~*~*~
Old Posted 11-22-2018, 02:05 AM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Default   #3141  
I most definitely will, I found interest within the first couple words I had read so I most definitely will enjoy it too, I'm sure!!! I just noticed the NaNO award in your signature, that's SOO exciting, I must wish you a huge congrats for that!!! Wow, that's such a honor, ahhhhh!!! That's what I was figuring and where the sense of irony was coming from, not that you don't have any creativity, because you have a lot, trust me, hahahaha.
Old Posted 11-22-2018, 02:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Queen of Typoes
aw, thanks!

and thank you. it's always fun writing NaNo.

and fun coming up with titles, too. =)

~*~*~
~*~*~
~*~*~
me... by Glitch!
~*~*~
Old Posted 11-22-2018, 02:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #3143  
You are so flipping positive and I find myself eagerly awating your posts, Inspire. So upbeat! I'll possibly look at fabric when I'm in at work in Fri, but not sure if we'll even have any good cat ones left or if I'll want to deal with waiting in lines to buy it. We had a really adorable cartoony cats in space one that would go well with a blue, purple, or black shirt. I might dig around online too just to see what other stores might have.
Old Posted 11-22-2018, 02:24 AM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Ahhhhhh, I so love this stuffed animal love explosion in this thread all of a sudden!!! I knew animals deserved much more than simple love but this is just ahhhh, so amazing, eeeeeeek!!! Trystan, I have heard that sever times, that writing for NaNo is very fun but a lot of work and time but also that it is very much worth it every year that you do finish and I imagine it is with the word counts, hahahaha. I also imagine that it can always give someone a new habit to let go of stress and find themselves again, or more than a hobby, it might even become their new career!! That's just so exciting and fun, isn't it?? Ahhhhh, I love it so much!! Creativity is always the best to have in my opinion, your imagination broadens consistently with it and you can change the world with it!

Kaderin, Awwwww, you are fully making my night with that and it's leading towards a blush, ahhhhh so sweet!!! Totally unexpected too so even better, hahaha. I must be, for I made a vow many years ago to never lose who I am no matter what my heart or head went through, haha. I haven't broken it yet and I don't plan to let anyone break it from here on out either, I want to do this so right. You know, I love that there's always something you might do, as if you have a vast imagination and lots of ideas constantly flowing in you mind, that's so cool!! Ahhhhh, the cartoon cats in space sound so cool, I'd wear that kind of stuff allll the time!!! I must vote for purple or black, as purple is my favorite color and black is very loved too, hahahaha. I just know you can make that work!!
Old Posted 11-22-2018, 06:37 AM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #3145  
Derpy waddles in and announces excitedly, "I get to decorate my Chwismas twee later today!"
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 11-22-2018, 07:23 AM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Omg, that sounds like a lot of fun to do!!! Are you doing it a certain color scheme or aesthetic, ahhhhh?!??
Old Posted 11-22-2018, 10:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #3147  
I used to sleep with a stuffed animal. I think it was a white tiger?

No idea what happened to it. I guess my mum thought I was too old for it or something, considering I know I used to have stuffed animals.
Old Posted 11-22-2018, 11:55 AM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
I've had several over the years but they were all given to my younger siblings simply because they asked. Except... I had a bear from my grandfather who died but I lost it as a child. He also gave me a snow globe with an angel on it but I lost that in a move.... Oh how I miss those!!!
Old Posted 11-22-2018, 12:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Queen of Typoes
Default   #3149  
Inspire - well, it could be a lot of work if you have no idea what you're writing.... like me usually. i'm pretty much a pantser - i write by the seat of my pants. the opposite is a planner - sometimes people create their entire novel (characters, chapters, the world, who does what when, all spelled out) and all that's needed is writing the actual sentences to string the thoughts together. that's extreme planning. sometimes i plan (plantser) but mostly i have a little seed of an idea that as i water and nurture it, it grows into .... whatever. XD

right now it's a hobby that i do every november. one of the things that NaNo tries to instill in writers is the idea of writing something every day. my MO is to start on November 1 and then once i'm finished.... i don't write again until November 1. LOL XD

and yes, it is fun. and in this case, i created a whole new world and realm this year. but sometimes i think i've run out of ideas because i can't always think outside or around the box sometimes.

~*~*~
~*~*~
~*~*~
me... by Glitch!
~*~*~
Old Posted 11-22-2018, 12:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
you don't have to think outside of the box or around the mountain. as long as you write, and you enjoy doing it.

i've actually been updating robotics for a while, now, haha. it's a fanfic and i like writing fanfic.
Old Posted 11-22-2018, 12:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Queen of Typoes
Default   #3151  
sometimes when i write, or think about another story, i feel like i've done it before, or someone else has. honestly, the one i wrote this year started out reminded me of another series i'd read (Poison Study) that one of the realms is a warring, military regimented realm; and the other one is more free-flowing, tolerant society. so yeah

~*~*~
~*~*~
~*~*~
me... by Glitch!
~*~*~
Old Posted 11-22-2018, 01:10 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
I'd most definitely be on the planner side, I just know so because of my constant list making and such!!! I used to love creating OCs too, mostly their biographies and back stories!!! I stopped writing poems and "novels" forever ago because it isn't me... Drawing was more my thing but I fell out of that too so there goes two very popular hobbies, hahaha. I must agree with Void, it doesn't matter if you cannot push yourself as much as usual, what matters is that you have tried your best for that time!
Old Posted 11-22-2018, 02:02 PM Reply With Quote