Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Snap!
Default   #17  
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Last edited by Ginger; 03-24-2011 at 08:34 PM.
Old Posted 02-28-2011, 05:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Self-proclaimed Non-Conversationalist
That sounds like a good plan. Ask the basics to show concern and use also for an emergency.

I don't call my bf's phone at all XDD It costs WAAAAY too much. But we cam daily simple to see each other's faces and make sure the other is ok.

Lucid loves Duchess and takes her signature virginity. <3
Ashy refuses to share Duchess with anyone D:<

Duchess is idol TRASH
Feel free to bully me about it

Old Posted 02-28-2011, 05:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Default   #19  
For me my period ruines alot of my life. Pinkie is anermic and her blood dosent clot very well. My periods last for a long long long time because my blood takes a long time to clot. The last one I just had lasted 2 months then left for 4 days and now has returned again. My boyfriend hates it and so do I. Yet the only way to stop it from being like that is surgery but then I will never have kids...its hard and I dont know what to do
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 02-28-2011, 05:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Gentle Lady
Hm...I think it was very wrong of him to react in such a poor manner about the whole thing. With you suffering like that, he certainly should have at least shown some damn concern. He really needs to learn how to treat someone you care about. As for not being able to communicate for long periods of time without fighting...I think it's a sign that you guys need to work some things out. If you're serious about each other...just not talking isn't going to cut it for long. I live with my boyfriend, see him every day. I spend almost my entire day with him aside from school or work, and we've been together for three years. I love spending that time with him and our fights are minimal. If you fight so easily, you'll never be able to advance to the next level of a close relationship, as you won't be able to be around one another for long.
Old Posted 02-28-2011, 10:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Default   #21  
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Last edited by Ginger; 03-24-2011 at 08:34 PM.
Old Posted 03-01-2011, 12:25 AM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
I hope you sought medical attention as soon as humanly possible as Toxic Shock Syndrome is not something your body can easily overcome. It causes problems with the liver, lungs and kidneys - and it can be extremely deadly within two days.

In my personal opinion, I find that your boyfriend and the people y'all were hanging out with were rude. :/ You would have been showing obvious signs of illness with TSS. Someone - especially your boyfriend - should have noticed how ill you were.

You have nothing to apologize for. TSS can kill.

Also, be careful! It's possible for you to have TSS at least one more time within the coming months. Take extra precautions, and stop using tampons for awhile.
Old Posted 03-01-2011, 02:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Default   #23  
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Last edited by Ginger; 03-24-2011 at 08:35 PM.
Old Posted 03-01-2011, 11:20 PM Reply With Quote  
nostalgic
You didn't ruin anything. Any person who tries to make you feel guilty for something you can't help that just happened at the wrong time, isn't a good friend.

Birthdays come and go, but if you feel you are seriously in danger that should be the most important thing on your (and your boyfriend's) minds.
Old Posted 03-02-2011, 03:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Default   #25  
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Last edited by Ginger; 03-24-2011 at 08:35 PM.
Old Posted 03-02-2011, 04:33 PM Reply With Quote  
nostalgic
You're not pathetic, you're just human. This stuff happens.
Old Posted 03-02-2011, 11:12 PM Reply With Quote