Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Barrel of Monkeys
Default Reselling   #1  
I was wondering is it possible to resell the event items faster? or is the only way is to sell them individually? Everytime I sell one and click on "sell back" I get a lag and the page stays there for like 5-10 seconds then refreshes, im not sure if its only me ( may be my bad connection ) but i have collected alot of event items from the past event and would like to get rid of them so there less to load in my inventory.
Old Posted 11-21-2011, 11:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Moderation Admin
As far as I know, the only way to sell back items is the way you're doing it now. Do not fret, however, because our coder (Coda) is aware of the issue and will attempt to code a solution. Here is the quote for more information:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toriki View Post
Can we also allow to sell multiple repeat items at the same time? IE. The event has given me a creep load of boats and spirit items, so selling each and everyone of them individually is quite time consuming (considering the loading process is kinda slow). I don't mind waiting for it to load longer than normal if I only need to click "sell" once per item. (._.)
I MIGHT be able to implement stacking in the inventory editor, which would allow selling back multiples.

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Trisphee Site Rules | Sei's Hideout
Old Posted 11-21-2011, 11:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #3  
Chocolate, I find tabs to reeeeeeally helpful...open you event inventory in a few tabs and start selling and switching tabs.

But if you do that, you might want to sell different items on different tabs because they get shuffled around a bit, so you might click an item you've already sold.

....I fail at explaining.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-21-2011, 12:01 PM Reply With Quote