Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Judged
Default Something different   #1  
So you go on with your normal day and no matter how many times you look at it, it's just like any other day. You have one of those days where you wish something new was going to happen, regardless of how insane the situation may be.

...What was something you wished would have happened on a normal day for you?

For me, I would always wish it would rain, even if it was during the summer time (Since technically around my area, it never rains during the summer). When that happens, I'm gonna go snatch a book, drive to the nearest coffee house, and just chill with coffee in hand while reading and listening to jazz. :cool:
Old Posted 04-11-2012, 09:19 PM Reply With Quote  
More Magic
I guess that mine would be just finding someplace new to visit like a restaurant I may hardly ever go to, not have to worry about how much it costs, and sitting for a while to write. ^^
Formerly known as Massy Deacon
Current avi: Purple Man from FNAF
Old Posted 04-11-2012, 10:20 PM Reply With Quote  
The Judged
Default   #3  
That actually sounds nice and comforting in it's own special way. I should write that down. *scribbles* '^'
Old Posted 04-11-2012, 10:37 PM Reply With Quote  
More Magic
It is kinda peaceful. I'm working on a story I had a dream of a few days ago. Yep, a story based on a dream, and I bet I can do it better than Stephenie Meyer.
Old Posted 04-11-2012, 10:59 PM Reply With Quote  
The Judged
Default   #5  
Really now? What's your story about? That much already caught my attention. lol
Old Posted 04-11-2012, 11:02 PM Reply With Quote  
More Magic
It's basically set in a strange world where almost every fruit and vegetable is grown at the top of this mountain that has a living cow face made of leaves, grass, and vines that is sort of like a god of the mountain I guess, and it has strange dog-squirrel creatures that are virtually harmless, but it's mainly about this set of twins, a boy and girl who want so badly to visit Earth, their world is like a parallel dimension closely resembling ours except they have magic. The kids come from a family of curers they use magical herbs to help cure the sick when the doctors can't cure them, and there is a family that specializes in magic to create weather, but they haven't been introduced in the story yet, just mentioned. There is a third gender in their world too, they have help in the reproductive process somehow, and I'm not really sure how it works, but as a result, the main characters of the story have a family setting with two "fathers" and one mother. I don't know why, but I've always been interested in a third gender like that.
Old Posted 04-11-2012, 11:36 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #7  
I'd love for it to rain everyday and I'd love it even more if I could just sit in a window seat and write or listen to music. Just live a relaxed stress free life.

If I could make a living off of writing I would, but sadly I never finish anything I start to write. Things get in the way and then I forget what I was writing and where I was going with the story.
"It's in the stars.
It's been written in the scars on our hearts.

Your head is running wild again, my dear.
We still have everythin'.
We're not broken, just bent.
I'll fix it for us.
Our love's enough. "
Old Posted 04-12-2012, 12:11 AM Reply With Quote  
More Magic
I don't always finish everything I work on, but I do with many things I write, I almost never forget where I was going with the story, but even still if I know where the story is going and I get stuck on how to get there or just plain can't write anymore on it, I still have fun going back and rereading things I've written.
Old Posted 04-12-2012, 12:21 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #9  
well, I tend to leave things untouched for quite some time...
"It's in the stars.
It's been written in the scars on our hearts.

Your head is running wild again, my dear.
We still have everythin'.
We're not broken, just bent.
I'll fix it for us.
Our love's enough. "
Old Posted 04-12-2012, 12:22 AM Reply With Quote  
More Magic
I hear that. I really haven't touched the stories where my username comes from in a while, I hope I can get back into it sometime, but I am pretty happy the story I'm working on as well.
Old Posted 04-12-2012, 12:27 AM Reply With Quote  
The Judged
Default   #11  
*forever leaves things untouched*

Also-- what's interesting was that it rained yesterday. Sadly, it was a bit too hard and I was too far away from a coffee house. *crais*

Hey Massy, I can has read on what you're working on? '^'
Old Posted 04-12-2012, 12:24 PM Reply With Quote  
More Magic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xun View Post
*forever leaves things untouched*

Also-- what's interesting was that it rained yesterday. Sadly, it was a bit too hard and I was too far away from a coffee house. *crais*

Hey Massy, I can has read on what you're working on? '^'
I don't have the story I'm working on right now online anywhere. But if you like I can send you a link to what I have up on figment or something.
Old Posted 04-13-2012, 12:18 AM Reply With Quote  
The Judged
Default   #13  
Or maybe a teaser sample? I wouldn't mind that much. '^'
Old Posted 04-13-2012, 03:00 PM Reply With Quote  
More Magic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xun View Post
Or maybe a teaser sample? I wouldn't mind that much. '^'
Not sure I would know how to do that, I suppose I could, to the best of my ability, try to type it up here and hope to god that I don't get frustrated with how slow I am at getting it up that I get discouraged. It would be put up in the writing section of course.
Old Posted 04-13-2012, 10:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #15  

I feel like going on a road trip. I'm too use to the restaurants here and the area... I just want to pack, get into a car and leave without even planning or anything. Just do it. xD

call me grem
they/them
Old Posted 04-14-2012, 03:31 PM Reply With Quote  
The Judged
That definitely sounds like a plan |D6
Old Posted 04-14-2012, 04:30 PM Reply With Quote