Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Poconut Overlord
Default If you were a fighting game character...   #1  
...what would you be like? That is the question. Simple as that, though as always I like to encourage some discussion, and creativity with approaching the topic. But answer whatever comes to mind. Who knows maybe you'll get on a roll ;D
Old Posted 01-24-2011, 09:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
seriously no one is interested in this topic? I had fun imaginging what kind of combos I had and such. Soul Calibur Style, and even SSB style
Old Posted 01-24-2011, 07:15 PM Reply With Quote  
The Tragic Jester
Default   #3  
I would fight similar to Tira of Soul Calibur III, but I think I would rather use a light or medium weight axe rather than a circle blade.
Old Posted 01-24-2011, 07:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee Police Force
I would most likely be like Jin Kisaragi from Blazblue, ice element traded for nothing but speed, and with two short swords instead of one katana.

A bit of a glass cannon (barring demonic speed), I would say.
Old Posted 01-24-2011, 07:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #5  
Ashurato I'm like you, a glass cannon lol.

Okay now what would I be? Well I didn't think so literally. If I were like some video game character I would incorporate magic with some grace of dancing since I'd be just a little showy. Against multiple foes I struggle since my attacks are a flurry of magic spells at one opponent to weaken them in a series of hard-to-break combos. This will mainly be in the air. My strongest attacks are on the ground however most techniques while on the ground are defensive in nature. Lastly I'm an escape artist, really, so even in my combos I have a measure of escaping a counter-attack if I can react in time as well as recovery moves. Unfortunately I am easy to knock around and take a really good beating from physical attacks.
Last edited by Jurinjo; 01-25-2011 at 09:11 AM.
Old Posted 01-24-2011, 07:51 PM Reply With Quote  
The Tragic Jester
I would be fast, but not the fastest, decent normal moves, but some kick ass combos, a poorer defense, no magic, light to medium weight weapon, medium to long range. Two handed axe for a weapon, with some kick moves and one grapple. That's about as in depth as I can think of right now.
Old Posted 01-24-2011, 07:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #7  
I can imagine it. A chick swinging an axe pretty quickly for its size (even if not enormous it's heavy) and some kick moves. My logic for some reason decided to kick in and ponder how you land combos with an axe which isn't a bludgeon tool so much as a hacking one. Bloody, very bloody.
Old Posted 01-24-2011, 08:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Lurker of Lurkiness
I'd probably be an androgynous/feminine (perhaps even female), neutrally-aligned rogue/assassin-type character. I like characters that are maybe not as strong, but have fast, long combos and are mostly close-combat. Some offensive magic would also be cool. My weapon of choice would probably be a katana. And I like to use kicking moves a lot, so I'd probably wear heeled boots. And of course I would have to have a dark and/or mysterious history. And yeah, I'd probably be an elf or something else nonhuman.

Edit: Raaaant D8
As fabulous and pretty as they are, Ulti's avatars are always male~

Please use "he"/"him" or "they"/"them" pronouns when referring to me please <3

User since 9-22-10

I love it when people use my Sinopa emotes~ <3
~
Old Posted 01-24-2011, 10:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Be afraid.
Default   #9  
Id be a bad-ass male(i know im female) dual wielding katanas, speed and stamina are my ally :o Hmm now that i think about it thats kinda like Amiti from GS:TLA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem View Post
It was Ashy's abs that brought us forth

Gallagher is my eternal nemesis
I have Fen's Boobs
Nexy's Wench
Old Posted 01-24-2011, 10:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
I'd probably wield katars, if that wasn't completely obvious. Light- to no- armor. And another several varied blades, from a heavier dagger to smaller throwing knives. And, of course, knowledge of Aikido.

Speed and evasion/dexterity would be my strong points.

This would actually be my style irl if I knew Aikido...
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 01-24-2011, 11:01 PM Reply With Quote  
The Tragic Jester
Default   #11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurinjo View Post
I can imagine it. A chick swinging an axe pretty quickly for its size (even if not enormous it's heavy) and some kick moves. My logic for some reason decided to kick in and ponder how you land combos with an axe which isn't a bludgeon tool so much as a hacking one. Bloody, very bloody.
I know I could come up with something, but it would be so hard to describe.
Old Posted 01-25-2011, 01:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Super Artist
Hmmm good question. I'd probably pick something like Lili from Tekken or Tira from Soul Calibur. I like being 'medium range' when it comes to fighting games.

Old Posted 01-25-2011, 10:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #13  
Oh yeah speaking of range my main attacks are all long ranged. The actual medium and short ranged attacks are either a slower power attack or a stun/knockback attack to allow myself some space to annoy you as I once again attack out of reach. (Like...a lot of ppl in FF Dissidia it's annoying that I was always the one pursuing)
Old Posted 01-25-2011, 12:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Socially Awkward

With my current avatar, I'd probably have a lot of slashy-slashy kind of attacks. I like to see myself as a spell-caster, though. So maybe my big "final smash" or something could be some awesome magical attack.

Actually, I'd fight like Kuja in Dissidia.

Last edited by Arachnocampa; 01-30-2011 at 09:16 AM.
Old Posted 01-30-2011, 09:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #15  
haha I HATE fighting Kuja and Ultimeca in Dissidia. But yeah I loved Kuja's fighting style he's one of my favorites once you can get him to a somehwat high level. I kept getting my ass kicked at first. Sephiroth is another I like, he's easy to use imo

-ahem- that's somewhat off the topic though >w>
Old Posted 01-30-2011, 10:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Sexy BokBok
Well... I know what I wont be. XD
Have you ever played a Mortal Kombat game with Li Mei? *shudders*
How does she fight with those... um, things on her chest?
I would have to have much smaller ones. D<
Anyways. XD
I think that I would like to be some kind of alien... reptilian?... martial arts... creature. XD
And I like close combat a lot more than long range so I would like to be skilled in that. 8D

"Look over your hills and be still
The sky above us shoots to kill
Rain down, rain down on me"
Old Posted 02-01-2011, 04:16 PM Reply With Quote