Default   #129  
@everyone

What would you do if you had more time?
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 02-24-2017, 06:36 PM  
Writer
@Piper:

What do you like most about working with birds?

I know you got paid and everything, but suppose your participation really earned you a nerf gun fight... which blaster would you pick?
Old Posted 02-24-2017, 06:59 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
Default   #131  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiva View Post
ohhhhh Chocolate cake!! *stuffs face*
@Shane How do you get over a break up? While for me it is ice-cream and sewing how someone deals with a big let down like that says a lot about them as a person.
Shane:
Hmmm... well, that's an interesting question. There have been plenty of break-ups in my past, but I guess the way I got over the biggest one is what you want to hear... -Smirks- I guess maybe I didn't handle it in the best way. The method I used to get over Tamarii was to literally sleep with every other guy willing. -Chuckles- I certainly wasn't thinking about depression or any of that while I was... well, 'otherwise occupied'. I'll bet there are better ways, though. Probably doesn't say much about me as a person that I chose to lose myself in other guys, while trying to get over one. ... It didn't work, though. I guess that's something.
Old Posted 02-25-2017, 05:10 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdom View Post
@everyone: have you ended relationships because your family or friends were against it?
Ian:
No.

Shane:
I don't have any family left, but even if I did... I don't think I'd let them tell me what to do with my life to quite that extent.
Old Posted 02-25-2017, 05:11 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
Default   #133  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death by Mirrors View Post
@Shane: Would you prefer your past relationship with all its troubles never had happened or do you think without that experience you'd just make the same mistakes again, only at a different time with another person instead?
Shane:
That's a... unique question. I guess it would have to be up to fate to decide, fickle a miser though he is. I couldn't exactly say that I was HAPPY with how things turned out after his betrayal of me, but... -Crosses his arms- That's a really hard subject to think about. I guess... it probably was inevitable, no matter who it was with.
Old Posted 02-25-2017, 05:13 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potironette View Post
@Ian: Do you have free time? ...Well, I guess you do since your favorite sport is tennis and all. How difficult is it for you to have "free time"?
Ian:
With the business I'm running, the type of things I do, and all my 'extras' that I have to attend to - having free time is really a matter of perspective. I don't think I have any, not really. I have periods of inaction for a few hours in-between meetings and luncheons, and dinners, but I'm fairly sure that's not the definition of it. So... Fairly hard. I do like tennis, though. Care for a match?
Old Posted 02-25-2017, 05:16 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
Default   #135  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potironette View Post
@everyone: What do you do in your "free time"? (might as well get this out of the way lol xD)
Ian:
I like to play tennis in the brief moments of alone-time I get. Sometimes, if it's after dark, I go swimming in the rooftop pool. It's wonderful to have the warm water soothing away my stress, and be able to look out over the city and see all the lights and cars and planes.

Shane:
Free time? ... Well, I guess I like to read. -Chuckle- My favorites are romances and horror... and sometimes a mix of the two. I don't really do much else when I have time. I guess maybe sometimes I like to dance? It's rare, though.
Old Posted 02-25-2017, 06:04 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
@Shane: About how much free time do you have on any given day and is it enough for you or do you wish you could have more or less?

@Ian: How do you prefer to spend your free time? For example: would you rather be alone or around people? Busy/active or relaxing? Those sort of things.
Shane:
I don't have anything BUT free time, most of the time. -Shrugs- I don't have a job, as of such. What I am, of course, is a bit of a little brain-bending, but it's nothing that you can't believe. I can't, of course, tell you what my 'job' is right at present. Suffice it to say, I'm not very busy, though. I do wish I had a little LESS free time, and a little MORE up time. It would be nice to be able to actually do what I'm supposed to be doing for once.

Ian:
ALONE. I don't much like other people. I guess it's something to do with all the functions I have to attend for work. I prefer being by myself.
Old Posted 02-25-2017, 06:19 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
Default   #137  
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdom View Post
@everyone- did any of you ever tried avatar sites? I know one really cool, it's called trisphee *winkwink*
Ian:
Heh. You mean someone actually named an avatar site after a planet? Awesome. Anyway, yeah. I do have a couple of accounts on different sites... Gaiaonline, Aywas, Wajas - although that one is long-dead... and Lioden, where I have an evil lion, and I love it.

Shane:
Avatar sites? A few, I guess. I'm on Gaiaonline sometimes. There's a place called Mycena Cave I peek into occasionally, and... erm... there's one that's sort of dead that I was interested in called Clanheart. I don't think anything's been done there for ages.
Old Posted 02-25-2017, 06:24 PM  
More More More Magic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowfox Ari View Post
Ian:
Heh. You mean someone actually named an avatar site after a planet?
DEAD xD xD xD
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 02-25-2017, 06:32 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
Default   #139  
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonBon View Post
@everyone

What would you do if you had more time?
Ian:
I would spend more time on the infrastructure of the company. There are so many communication errors inside the people who work for me, you'd think that absolutely nothing was going to get done at all. -Rolls eyes- I'd like to have the time to go in there and personally straighten things out, but that's not going to happen.

Shane:
I guess... I would have to say that if I had more time... I would like to spend it with people I like. I don't get to do that very much, because when I have free time, the people I like don't have any. If I had more time, then I would certainly schedule it around what they were doing... for that reason.
Old Posted 02-25-2017, 06:40 PM  
petite fantaisiste
Ohh they're from Trisphee, I should have known xD.

But Trisphee's also a big brand o_o..on some planet maybe Trisphee or not.
..but this show is hosted on "Trisphee"
..but Trisphee's a faraway planet @~@

Playing tennis alone huh. *Tries to imagine it* Well, I've never watched tennis before. I imagine it probably consists of hitting at a wall

Old Posted 02-25-2017, 07:55 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
Default   #141  
Shane:
Actually, we're from another planet entirely. Myself and Ian are from the SAME planet, and will likely return there after this gameshow. I'm not going to say the planet's name - but it's not Trisphee. -Laughs-
Old Posted 02-25-2017, 08:09 PM  
petite fantaisiste
*is confused* Oh gosh, what is Trisphee @~@

Old Posted 02-25-2017, 08:30 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
Default   #143  
[Ari's note:
In this context, "Trisphee" is this site. Therefore, the planet this site takes place on. Trisphee is the planet on which the entire forum is set. The planet that THESE TWO come from, is a completely different one. Piper was just fooling around, I think. Being punny, as it were.]
Old Posted 02-25-2017, 08:41 PM  
petite fantaisiste
Ohh, okay. So this is Trisphee! xD

*searches acme again, this time in pictures*
Oh. It's from looney tunes x'D
The first time I searched it, it was an American food and drug retailer o_o

Old Posted 02-25-2017, 08:45 PM