Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Weaver of Tales
Default   #97  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potironette View Post
@everyone: do you tend to dwell on past relationships?
Ian:
There has been no relationship to dwell on, so no.

Shane:
Oh boy. I guess I do, a little. He hurt me so badly that there are times I just can't get it out of my head. It's a pet-peeve of mine, that I have for myself, that I just can't let go of what Tamarii did to me - Ah, that's his name, by the way. Sorry to call him out, but yeah. My one and only serious relationship burns in flames, and.... Yeah, I guess I tend to dwell on that fact more than just a little bit. It's something I'm working on.
Old Posted 02-21-2017, 02:47 AM  
The Weaver of Tales
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdom View Post
@everyone: What's the most important thing your past relationships have taught you?
Ian:
Past relationships with my family - or what was left of it - have taught me a couple of valuable lessons. The single most important one of these is that trust is over-rated. TRUST can only stretch so far, and once it's broken, it's impossible to replace, so you might as well just give up.

Shane:
I guess it's taught me not to be too giving of myself, and to make sure I'M okay, before rushing in to comfort and coddle, and essentially be affectionate to my partner. There is a fine line between self-care, and self-harm, and I walked it. I have learned to make that line far broader in the long run - so that hurt doesn't have to come hand-in-hand with love. Love myself first, essentially, and the other stuff comes second.
Old Posted 02-21-2017, 02:51 AM  
Lynx Rufus
Default   #99  
ohhhhh Chocolate cake!! *stuffs face*
@Shane How do you get over a break up? While for me it is ice-cream and sewing how someone deals with a big let down like that says a lot about them as a person.
Old Posted 02-21-2017, 02:56 PM  
Jellosexual
@everyone: have you ended relationships because your family or friends were against it?
Old Posted 02-21-2017, 06:45 PM  
Writer
Default   #101  
@Shane: Would you prefer your past relationship with all its troubles never had happened or do you think without that experience you'd just make the same mistakes again, only at a different time with another person instead?
Old Posted 02-22-2017, 03:50 AM  
The Weaver of Tales
[Going to get around to answering things just as soon as Galla catches up with theirs. -Nodnod- I don't want to get too far ahead.]
Old Posted 02-22-2017, 02:29 PM  
More More More Magic
Default   #103  
Okay Ari ^^
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 02-22-2017, 04:39 PM  
It Won't Stop
Since I'm so far behind, I'll answer the last rounds in a couple mega posts. HERE WE GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
@Serena
Do you agree that hopes and fears are like a unbreakable relationship in a poetic way?

Serena:
Uhm... no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonBon View Post
@everyone

What is a dream you used to have, but no longer wish for?

Piper:
I used to want a ferret. Then I found out how bad they smell.

Serena:
I don't know if I have anything like that... Whenever I have a dream, I go out and make it happen, whatever it takes! So I guess the things I have I'm not technically wishing for anymore?

Quote:
@everyone Do you define a "dream" as something you really, really wish and strive for, or is it something else?

Piper:
Yeah, that sounds about right.

Serena:
A dream and a goal are the same things, really! As long as you take it step by step, nothing is impossible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death by Mirrors View Post
@everyone: Did you ever catch yourself having a dream that - despite secretly longing for it - you were actually also afraid of? (Both "oh my god I really shouldn't wish for this" and "I truly want to do this, but the thought scares the living daylights out of me" counts)

Piper:
A little when it comes to working with different birds. Some of them are downright dangerous, but damn if they aren't all around awesome. There's a few predatory ones I'd love to work with, but that could crack my head right open. Pretty cool stuff.

Serena:
Uhm... Not really, no. Nothing all that serious, anyway.

Quote:
@everyone - what do you hope with the Bachelor? To get a date only or to find a meaningful relationship?

Piper:
We get paid for appearing on the show.

Serena:
It's all in good fun, really! But it would be nice to get a date or two out of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
@Serena I understand there's a plant called gillyweed that, if chewed, will allow a non-marine dweller the ability to breathe under water for sixty minutes, if it were true, would that be a hope or a fear come true to you?

Serena:
Wrong canon. Also, I have gills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death by Mirrors View Post
@everyone: If you need to face your biggest fear, what (or who) do you think will help you succeed?

Piper:
Depends if you mean physical fear or mental fear.

Serena:
I like to hug my little Inky-poo for courage.

Old Posted 02-22-2017, 08:46 PM  
More More More Magic
Default   #105  
Thanks Galla ^^
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 02-22-2017, 08:53 PM  
It Won't Stop
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonBon View Post
@everyone

Is there someone from a past relationship that, despite it being well and over, you sometimes wish it wasn't over?

Piper:
Nah. I ended most of my past relationships myself, and I'm sticking to those reasons.

Serena:
I haven't really had that many serious relationships, but there have been some people here and there that I would have liked to get to know better.

Quote:
@everyone: what ends a relationship for you? (Friends/lovers/family/etc.)

@everyone: do you tend to dwell on past relationships?

Piper:
Going behind my back is a pretty big deal breaker. If someone pushes me enough that we can't keep the relationship we had anymore, I try not to think about them afterwards. Still happens sometimes, but that can't be helped.

Serena:
Well, when I meet people, we either really hit it off and become great friends, or they fall flat pretty fast. It's no one's fault, of course! But, uhm, there's still times that I wish we could try again, yeah.

Quote:
@everyone: What's the most important thing your past relationships have taught you?

Piper:
Don't be afraid to stick up for yourself. Making someone upset doesn't mean you have to apologize for it if they were in the wrong first.

Serena:
You have to keep an open mind and do your best to communicate with each other! Even talking about silly things can take you a long way.

Quote:
@everyone: have you ended relationships because your family or friends were against it?

Piper & Serena:
No

-

Old Posted 02-22-2017, 10:40 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
Default   #107  

"Hello again! We're gonna finish up these questions, and then do an ol' switcheroo with the topics! This one is sort of hard to handle, so we're going to poke another large beast with a spork, and see what it says. Now... The new topic is

Fun and Leisure

Please continue to enjoy the refreshments, and don't forget, two questions per topic! Have fun!"
Old Posted 02-22-2017, 11:06 PM  
Jellosexual
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper
We get paid for appearing on the show.
I love her
Old Posted 02-23-2017, 12:09 AM  
More More More Magic
Default   #109  
But does she love you?
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 02-23-2017, 01:12 AM  
petite fantaisiste
That's the big question, isn't it xD?
-----------------
Questions:

@Ian: Do you have free time? ...Well, I guess you do since your favorite sport is tennis and all. How difficult is it for you to have "free time"?

@everyone: What do you do in your "free time"? (might as well get this out of the way lol xD)

Old Posted 02-23-2017, 01:28 AM  
Truthwatcher
Default   #111  
@Shane: About how much free time do you have on any given day and is it enough for you or do you wish you could have more or less?

@Ian: How do you prefer to spend your free time? For example: would you rather be alone or around people? Busy/active or relaxing? Those sort of things.
Old Posted 02-23-2017, 02:32 AM  
Writer
Hehe yeah, Piper is my favorite candidate as well. Whoever wins her heart in the end (if any), treat her well, she's a real gem. Who wouldn't fancy a girl who can return puns and enjoys nerf gun fights ^^

Shane's really cute also, even though I think I might be too Tamarii myself for it to work xD you know, something about the dark side and cookies...
Old Posted 02-23-2017, 04:23 AM