Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Confused
Default World of Warcaft   #1  
Who here plays or has played the game before? If i have time and a time code i play and boy oh boy do i play the heck out of that game.

Started out as horde, went alliance, now back on horde.
85 Draenei Hunter (Marksmen) Female - Rexxar
85 Troll Druid (Restoration/Feral) Female - Silver Hand

I can't wait for the next expansion they will be showing previews for it at this years Blizzcon in October. The official name for the new Expansion: Mists of Pandaria
I see what you did there.
Old Posted 08-24-2011, 05:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Hey baby,ya forgot 85 human mage (arcane/frost) Female - Rexxar

oh and boooooo horde! lol, but I'm slowly just liking both teams, but honestly, I still keep my opinion on horde being easy mode

good god, I'm sitting here thinking, "shit! how did I remember that much detail on a character thats not even mine anymore

*sigh* I really do need more money on here, so I'm just gonna post on here and bug you

now after this post I have the money to buy the hair I want! yay!
Last edited by Demonskid; 08-24-2011 at 09:32 PM. Reason: User multi posted
Old Posted 08-24-2011, 08:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Decepticon
Default   #3  
I play off and on, can't get hardcore into it.
I've yet to even get a character to 80 because I always get bored of them when I hit Outland and especially more so in Northrend
Old Posted 09-03-2011, 09:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
I saw on youtube that says "play for free" almost clicked it but figures it's a plan to do just that only for a free trial. I was so excited for a moment. xD

I played as the undead on the horde. Don't get me wrong I'm am VERY afraid of zombies. But their story is what drew me to them most. I made a wizard...er whatever the offensive magic users are called on that game. >.<;
Old Posted 09-03-2011, 09:55 AM Reply With Quote  
The Dragon Reborn
Default   #5  
Hi. I am Tarrek. And I am a WoW addict. Oh ...thats not what we're doing here... oops. But seriously, I do play, though not as much lately due to cata being boring. I have:
Tarrek: 85 dwarf dk
Rief: 85 nelf mage
Sahn: 85 worgen warrior
Tultheon: 85 nelf hunter

plus several other lower level toons including an upcoming 60ish nelf druid.

Outlands and Northrend are the worse most boring things ever, and I've done them 4 times.I'd say the best way to make it past them are dungeons or bgs. Dungeons will be faster, but bgs will be more fun. Especially if you have a guild to run them with.
Old Posted 09-19-2011, 03:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Mr. Halloween
I played World of Warcraft, for a while. 5 years, till I gave up a year or two ago. I lost intrest in doing the same thing over and over. The expansions weren't that good after Burning Crusade. I still bought them, and play them. To me, they ruined it with Cata.

Also : Mists of Pandoria, has not been confirmed... only that Blizzard copy-righted the name.
On phone at points sorry for any spelling born grammar mistakes.
Old Posted 09-19-2011, 09:00 AM Reply With Quote  
The Dragon Reborn
Default   #7  
Blizz has said that anything to do with pandas is likely a book. I seriously doubt it's the next expansion. I'd like to see another attack from the Burning Legeon. Maybe introduce demon hunters as a new hero class. I have a feeling we have a major old god expansion coming though.
Anyway, patch 4.3 is looking awefully decent considering the way cata has been going so far. 3 new caverns of time dungeons, the deathwing raid, transmogrifying, and a new look-for-raid finder with an easier difficulty as well as armor with set bonuses in the dungeons rather than just the tier gear.
Old Posted 09-19-2011, 08:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
I play when I can afford it which is usually for a month or two at a time and then I'm good for a while. I am currently in a playing spree though.
Old Posted 09-26-2011, 01:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Default   #9  
Mists of Pandaria Umm.. still not going back to it.WoW just quit on it 1yr but Outlands and Northrend are the worse most boring things ever.
Old Posted 10-03-2011, 04:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon of Ice
Played for bout 2-3 years straight after getting it originally, and have all the expansions to date. That being said, I dislike what has been done to the game; Blizzard is making it too easy to gain some of the things that took a good deal of patience and some "blood, sweat and tears" on the part of the character if not the player themselves.

Played Horde from the beginning, 85 Undead Mage (Arcane Main Spec/Frost Off Spec) as well as an 83 Undead Death Knight (Blood Main Spec/Frost Off Spec) and an 85 Blood Elf Paladin (Protection Main Spec/Retribution Off Spec).
I'm only a man with a candle to guide me
I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me
A monster, a monster

Den of Two Dragons

The Bunker

Feel free to stop by and post!

I've turned into a monster
A monster, a monster
And it keeps getting stronger
Old Posted 11-10-2011, 08:58 AM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
Default   #11  
Hmm, I'm not far in the game, around level 50 from what I earned
I'm alright with alliance, but horde I've only earned to level 20 some...

not completely sure how I feel about that resurrection scroll my cousin sent me
I felt like a total newbie running around with the free instant level to 80 character...
-_- I don't feel I can truly appreciate playing it and know how to play it properly, till I've actually earned one... only nice thing about it is I got 7 now 6 days of free play ^-^

↳↓-will accept art requests-↓↲
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 10:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
I use to play, i was more active back in burning crusade and then a little during wrath as well. Me and my hubby both left the game >.>

I'm more or less waiting on Tera to release and plan to never look back at this game. Though i do find the idea of the mini pet system they are adding cute.. not worth me coming back though xD
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 01:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Necromancer
Default   #13  
I played back in vanilla & TBC. ; u;

Hardcore horde. 8 u8
Old Posted 04-01-2012, 08:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
I'm jealous of you getting to play vanilla D: i had the game from back then but my net and pc wouldn't allow me to play </3 I would have had a white raptor ~wanted that mount so bad and saw it once on live~

I started off as Horde, I switched to Alli when I server changed ~still misses my cow~ Though switching factions and servers did allow me to meet Kano so .. I guess I cannot complain too too much. :) I think im a horde girl at heart though >w<
Old Posted 04-04-2012, 01:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Is Legen...Wait for it...Dary
Default   #15  
cant afford to play on the actual severs from blizzard. I play on a decent server that is up to date on the patch.
85 Nightelf rogue (Assasination)
85 worgen warrior (fury)
Old Posted 04-05-2012, 11:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Seeing as a friend of ours is giving us the key to get a free 80 or transfer to a server.. lol
it seems I will be playing at the least for seven days
Old Posted 04-21-2012, 12:21 PM Reply With Quote