Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Wanderer
Default   #177  
HAYATE

"Base?" Hayate asked, what he hoped to be a quizzical expression spreading across his face. "I'm not sure what you mean by that. Also," he added, "...it'd be rather nice to not be eviscerated. I've heard that more painful than...uh..."

He glanced down at the wound; it was still spewing blood. The cut itself wasn't lethal, but there was no way he could seal it right now without giving himself away.
Old Posted 04-14-2012, 01:54 AM Reply With Quote  
A Wandering Soul
"Hmph." What a smartass.

Makoto was rather annoyed with the man's response. She glared at him, and cut the man's left thigh with her knife. "Wrong answer. Last chance, boy. Where is your base? You screw around again, and your head will be delivered to your boss wrapped in that nice shirt of yours." Once again, she prodded the tip of her knife on the man's stomache.
Old Posted 04-14-2012, 02:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #179  
HAYATE

His eyes widened a bit as he stifled a grunt of pain. "It's...not exactly nice...if it's torn to shreds. And bled on. Profusely."

He thought for a brief moment. The office compounds were in the east sector of Old Tokyo...Hayate jerked his thumb north, then returned his hand to his chest as blood bubbled up again with alarming rapidity.

Far enough to prevent harm, yet close enough to save myself if needs be, eh.

Hayate glanced up. "...Do you...look down on me?" he asked, ignoring the strands that were now firmly matted to his face.
Old Posted 04-14-2012, 02:17 AM Reply With Quote  
A Wandering Soul
Makoto looked in the direction the man pointed. North...that's something, I guess. She let go of the man and dropped him onto the floor.

She kneeled down on one knee. "Do you want me to?" Makoto wiped the blood off of her knife on her pants, and sheathed the blade. She stood up, and slowly walked towards the fire escape.

"Oh, if you somehow survive, and I find out you lied to me, I'll come back for you. And I'll be the last thing you see before you close your eyes. Permanently." Makoto descended down the fire escape, and traveled north.
Old Posted 04-14-2012, 02:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #181  
HAYATE

He sat up slowly and groaned. Who would...?

"Who are--" Too late. The girl, or police, or whoever she was, had vanished. Apparently she was headed in the direction he had indicated. She would figure out, sooner or later. Is there a way to stall...?

He struggled down the fire escape and was halfway down the ladder before his blood-slicked fingers slipped and he was forced to awkwardly break his fall, stopping in the middle and jamming his tailbone against the ground.

Ow. Shit... Pushing himself forward against the brick and concrete walls, he limped forward as quickly as he could.

"Wait! Who are you?!" he yelled in her general direction, then coughed blood again.
Old Posted 04-15-2012, 03:21 AM Reply With Quote  
A Wandering Soul
Makoto stopped as she heard someone call out to her. She turned around, only to see the cut-up man.

Tch. What a nuisance. I should just break his neck right now. She walked up to the limping man and pushed him onto the ground. "I'm already giving you a chance to run. Save your breath and run back to your boss, before you bleed to death, boy! Unless you want to die right now." She placed her hand over her handgun. Makoto didn't want to fire her handgun and attract attention. She wanted to scare the guy off.

Makoto also felt that the blonde woman from earlier might be hanging around still.
Old Posted 04-15-2012, 03:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Best thing since cheese-in-a-can!
Default   #183  
Several Punisher Skulls entered the area where the violent woman and strange man were that Lillian had encountered, and Lillian came out of the building. She pointed to the Hunter and said calmly, "That one threatened my life without provocation. The other one aided my retreat." The Punishers began to close in on them, glaring at the armed woman and taking out their own weapons. Lillian stayed back a short way, walking over to the injured man. "Thank you for allowing me time to retreat. Allow me to now return that favor so that you can seek medical treatment."

Emperor of Japan*Anonymous Fiend
Nikko, Kaguya, and Toki are my siblings

Reyo has an art thread!
Click the adorable tentacle creature!
Old Posted 04-15-2012, 05:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
HAYATE

This girl...is a Punisher Skull? He'd thought all Punishers were uncivilized brutes, from the stories. Apparently not.

"I...I can take care of myself...I think." He forced himself up, clinging onto a pipe that ran over the wall, and thoughtlessly pulled a lighter out of his pocket. He'd rather carry out a clumsy cauterization than inconvenience even more people, and started to head back in the opposite direction.

"Thank you for the offer, though," Hayate called weakly over his shoulder.
Old Posted 04-15-2012, 07:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #185  
KYD

It smelled rather poisonous outside. Not that Kyd minded, of course. A wide grin slowly spread across his face. However, the toxic smoke, coupled with the recent explosion, would probably have triggered a mad hunt for Toxic Skulls. And Flame Skulls, too, maybe.

The Flame Skulls...they don't stand a fucking chance against the police, do they?

He'd still have to find a new place to sleep. And quickly. The multitude of syringes tucked into his belt made it all too clear who he was.

Only five steps out into the back alley, Kyd suddenly stopped and ducked around a corner. What are those Punishers doing here...? he wondered, thinking about the flurry of movement a hundred yards away, at the other end of the alley, that had caught his attention.
Old Posted 04-15-2012, 08:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Roland had arrived at the precinct to find that it was crawling with Hunters. He rushed towards the Chiefs office to find out what was going on.

Roland opened the door to the chiefs office and slammed the door behind him. "Chief, Whats going on? Why are there hunters in the precinct?"

"The hunters are taking over the investigation of the bombing in the residential district. They have requested the use of the precincts files and other resources."
The chief sighed and poured a glass of whiskey.

"What the hell do you mean 'they are taking over'? It just happened and already they want to cut us out. What the fuck is really going on chief?"
Roland slammed his fist down on the chief's desk.

"Calm down! I have no answers for you. Every precinct in the Old district have been taken off of the case. These orders come from the top brass and they even have the Director of the Hunter's signature to boot." The chief took a long swig of his whiskey before slamming it down on the table.

Roland sat down and folded his arms across his chest. "The director huh? This is the first time the director has ever signed something personally to my knowledge... And why do the hunters even want to use our resources? They have far superior Intel departments then us by far so why?"

The chief shook his head before pouring another glass of whiskey. "I don't know. This whole thing stinks..." The chief reached into his desk and pulled out a folder and dropped it on his desk. "Roland, I know you have trusted me with this file but it is no longer safe here."

Roland reached out and took the folder and stood up. "I understand..." Roland lowered his head and sighed. "I'm sorry to have put you in this situation chief."

"Don't be. I understand perfectly well why you had to."

Roland nodded and tucked the folder into his coat and turned to leave the chiefs office.
Old Posted 04-16-2012, 06:10 PM Reply With Quote  
A Wandering Soul
Default   #187  
Makoto turned around towards the voice of the woman who spoke to her comrades. Makoto saw the blonde Skull backed up by some friends. She grit her teeth, and glared back at the group of Skulls.

This is bad. I've a group of them in front of me, and I have an injured, yet potential threat behind me. Makoto turned her head slightly, and looked at the man behind her limp away from the area. She returned her glare back to the blonde haired woman, took out her submachine gun, pointed it directly at the woman and stood her ground.

"Hmph. I didn't think that you'd need this many people to take down one person." Makoto flicked off the safety on the MP7.

A grenade would be nice right now.
Old Posted 04-16-2012, 10:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Lillian nodded to the injured man and let him be on his way before turning to face the violent one again. "We do not need this many, pixie dust. You underestimate our abilities," she stated. In one quick burst, she unleashed the blades in her gloves as she activated her jet boots, sending her flying at her opponent.

Reyo has an art thread!
Old Posted 04-17-2012, 09:45 AM Reply With Quote  
A Wandering Soul
Default   #189  
What the hell?! Makoto was shocked. This is really bad! She's got an aerial advantage over me now. But... She took the gas mask she wore and threw it at her aerial opponent. Afterwards, Makoto jumped and rolled to the side, and fired her gun in bursts of three at the Skull.

I have to hold out as long as I can! Makoto hoped that the nearby police force would hear the gunfire. She knew she couldn't win this confrontation.
Old Posted 04-17-2012, 03:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
HAYATE

She wasn't the only one shocked. Hayate spun around, splattering the surrounding area with droplets of blood, and called out after the airborne girl.

"...Hey, stop! I...You don't need to..." But these were Punisher Skulls. They had a reputation for deserving their name.

"I'm sure she won't bother you again. I mean, there's no need to injure any more people," he ended rather lamely.
Old Posted 04-18-2012, 12:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #191  
Lillian was clipped by two of the bullets and one lodged itself in her right shoulder. She grunted in pain as she half-rolled, half-tumbled to the ground. She looked to her boots to see one of them sputtering sparks where a bullet had grazed the trigger mechanism, thus rendering both boots useless.

Unfortunately for the violent one, her evasive maneuvers put her within range of the other Punishers, who proceeded to come at her with weapons ranging from reinforced gloves and knuckles to maces and spiked bats.

Reyo has an art thread!
Old Posted 04-18-2012, 10:52 AM Reply With Quote  
A Wandering Soul
The gang charged at Makoto. There wasn't enough time for her to reload her gun, and she knew her handgun wouldn't be useful against a gang. She dropped her MP7, and took out her knife.

"..!" She managed to parry one attack and counter it with a quick slash to the neck, but two others took his place. One punched her in the stomach with a set of reinforced gloves. As she staggered, another struck her in the back with a spiked bat, which tore off some fabric from her protective vest along with some blood. Makoto yelled in pain as she fell onto the ground.
Last edited by Straywolf; 04-18-2012 at 11:31 AM.
Old Posted 04-18-2012, 11:27 AM Reply With Quote