Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default   #945  
Kimiko gritted her teeth seeing the women ahead place the headphones in and singing along. So your just going to ignore me by drowning me out in music huh? Kimiko caught up quickly with the women in front of her placing her hand gently on her shoulder attempting to turn her around. "Why did you do that for me.." Kimiko was not used to the idea kindness she had never really been given it other than Mizuki, She was always treated with a cold attitude, And to see someone just help her like that peaked her curiosity.
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 10-23-2012, 03:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Blinking some Ashton jumped a little then looked at the other took out the ear buds. "Oh sorry, I usely listen to music while walking so I don't have to hear the world around me." as she smiled at her. "Why I do it? Why not? Your hungry you needed food, right? But couldn't get to it, so why don't I just give you a what you need so you will be less moody and grumpy." she said. "The world is ugly, and mean, but some people can be nice cause it is who a person is." she said to her blinked some. "Is that all you wanted to know?"

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 10-23-2012, 03:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #947  
Kimiko bowed her head, the words the women spoke hung heavily on Kimiko's heart, How could such a corrupt world hold people so kind and caring like her. "Im sorry, that I snapped at you.. I though you were just like everyone else, Before today only a women named Mizuki had shown me even a smallest amount of kindness, I have always been treated coldly and different.." Kimiko put her arms to her side clenching her fists, then quickly snapped out of it. "It is true that the world is scared by the ugliness that is Violence but some people like me know no other way to survive..I guess in a way that makes me scared with ugliness as well." Kimiko looked up at the women tears where barely coming from her eyes. "Im sorry if I wasted your time.." Time?..OH YA! "Would you mind telling me what time it is?" Kimiko's eyes brightened scarcely with hope, She was eager for 3 o'clock to roll around so she could see the women once more.

""

Old Posted 10-23-2012, 04:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
"Oh, the time?" as Ashton's hand went into her small bag looking for her phone took it out. "It is about late morning early afternoon, no where near three yet sorry. You didn't waist my time, its not like I have anything to do really other then move around and avoid everything and anything." she said placing the phone away. "The people are, how one is treated by how others are. But I bet things will be better for you." she smiled at her. "If you are on your way tell the Vamp boss hello and to not over work him self."

Old Posted 10-23-2012, 04:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #949  
Kimiko once again shocked by the knowledge that the girl new. "How did you know I was waiting for three o'clock?" This women had to have paid more attention to the surrounding world than Kimiko had thought to know something like that. She nodded and looked up towards the sky then back down at her. "Well I would tell him, But I'm afraid I never got your name" Kimiko smiled and lifted her hand in the air flicking her hand through the air playfully. "Not that I care to know your name or anything, I just can't give a proper message without it."

""

Old Posted 10-23-2012, 04:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
"Ha ha, it's okay. My name is Ashton. People watching is my game from time to time if nothing else is going on. But I better go and find out what is going on the other side of town. The wind is sad." she said to her bowed her head some. "I better get out of your hair since you are looking for someone. I feel like I am bother to you." as she waved at her headed down the street.

Old Posted 10-23-2012, 05:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #951  
Kimiko smiled and shouted to the girl that was walking way, a single thing. "Kimiko.." She giggled her eyes widened realizing what the person had sad. Something is happening on the other side of town?.. Sounds like fun.. Kimiko smiled as she bolted back down the alley jumping from wall to wall in order to make it back on top the smaller roof top she had once jumped from before. It was then she charged toward the other side of town leaping across buildings and through buildings trying to make it there as fast as she could to see what was going on.

""

Old Posted 10-23-2012, 05:28 PM Reply With Quote  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Kenji

He closed his eyes listening to what Vincent said unmoving from his knelt position "As you say Vincent." They might not be staying to long in Vincent's mind but they where in a filthy scrapyard and the second they walked in was far to long in Kenji's opinion, however, he would never voice such thoughts. It wasn't that he was a clean freak it was more the fact he was wearing a white Italian suit and if he was going to make it messy he would rather it be with the crimson nectar of a victim than the dirt that he was knelt on. If he was lucky the dirt would come off with a light dusting without needing to be washed but somehow he knew it wasn't going to be that easy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 10-24-2012, 03:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #953  
Advent

Advent turned his head as if looking over his shoulder as he heard Chloe sigh "Stop rolling your eyes at me and why are you sighing?" he said with a wide grin, it was the same routine every time she was got frustrated with him. "Why would you want to nip the cat? If it's made out of fire then you might get burned" his left hand instantly to his right arm his right arm touching his legs his grin vanishing for a second but returned. Even though Chloe had been distracting him he had managed to keep up the conversation his ears tweaking hearing the two converse "hmm... Interesting, this certainly will need some looking into" he whispered to himself
Quote:

Old Posted 10-24-2012, 03:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Chloe frowns at Advent's reply and turns to look at him, "Do you know nothing about pets?" she notices him touching his right arm. Come to think about it, there was a lot she didn't know about Advent, even after going to his house and learning he was blind.

Even through she wasn't watching the fight, she still was listening to it. Hearing something about the bandanna, her eyes go to the piece of cloth tied around her wrist..
Old Posted 10-24-2012, 05:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
Default   #955  
Nishima Sena

SpiteSpite
I am the poison that soaks your veins...

Sena leaned against a dust filled brick wall in the alleyway, breathing in the smoky air of Old Tokyo. It disturbed her, the amount of fighting that had gone on since she had become aware of the Skull Gangs. Then again, she was one of the people who controlled one of these 'factions,' so she honestly had no right to complain.

Her fingernails, painted a neon green, traced along the edge of her mouth, looking for something to do. Sena was bored, you see, and a bored Sena was not good. Well, not good if someone found her. If you encounter her while she is bored, she will attack you, even if you're one of her own people. It was a thing that Sena did, to pass the time.

...I am the inhumane heart you all possess...SpiteSpite

spitespitespite
Old Posted 10-24-2012, 09:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Advent

Advent couldn't help but quirk an eyebrow at the question 'I look after my father, I wonder if that counts...' he thought to himself before quickly shaking his head "Does my house really scream animal lover?" he asked, it was a rhetorical question as they both already knew the answer. "Instead of feeding that thing one page at a time why not have it move onto a big pile of books and let it eat them at it's own convenience?" to him it was logical "With it like that, then we just have to start adding wood and have a cat induced bonfire." While speaking he became aware of his actions and move his arms so they where behind him supporting him as he continued to listen.
Quote:

Old Posted 10-25-2012, 03:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #957  
Chloe's eyes went off the bandanna and back at Advent, "I'm already uncomfortable feeding it one book but the wood idea.." she sits the book down at the cat's feet, "Don't eat it all in one helping, I'm off to see if I can find your flaming ass some wood cause I think Advent wants to make some smores off of you," she warns, moving away from the fight and rooting around in the trash cans in the alley, bringing back the wood she had found and various pieces of trash, which she set down around the book before moving a bit away from the cat before her attention goes back to the fight.
Old Posted 10-25-2012, 05:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Lucien stepped off onto the street the as the sun beat down upon his eyes, He quickly jerked his head down covering his eyes quickly with a pair of sunglasses that he clipped along his front pocket. "Wretched sun..." Then man once again looked up, the suns rays dulled by the shades he looked around the city, A Sadistic smile ran across the mans face as he looked to the tattoo of a black dragon upon his neck. "Well, Well Regina, it smells like the streets are lively today.. so many bodies to pluck from the streets, Some many bones to break and so much blood to be spilled.. Where should we start first?"

The man paused for a second as if listening to the tattoo he had just been communicating with.. "I'm not sure we will find them there.. But, I could be wrong..." The man shrugged and walked down the street looking around and studying the surrounding civilian movements carefully trying to decipher if any of them where of the skulls.

""

Old Posted 11-05-2012, 05:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #959  
After purchasing a few packs from the shop owner, Jay moves back onto the streets, breaking the seal off and pulling one of the cancer sticks out before sighing. He felt awful about what he said to Miz, she had waited a long time for them to be reunited but.. things changed over time.. and what he said about him not being the same person as she had known was true.. Anyone could pick up from his accent that he was not pure London born and bred, if someone listened closely enough, there was a mix of Scottish and Welsh present.. He had bounced back between foster homes in Scotland, Wales and England for the last six years of his life, the last home being in London, where he meet Kim and well..

Putting the cigarette back in the pack and sliding them into his pocket, Jay quietly headed back on his route, this was going to haunt him for the rest of the day.. and the sad thing was, he never asked Miz for her number..
Old Posted 11-09-2012, 07:38 AM Reply With Quote  
As Kimiko scaled the roofs of the town she came to a stop, Boredom had overtaken her the idea of going to find what had 'Made the wind sad' Had been lost from her mind. Kim decided it was time to partake in her hobby of watching others go through there day. Kim perched herself upon the nearest edge that peered upon the street looking down and whistling while watching the life below. "Hmm so what do we have to watch today?" It was then kim noticed a man walk from a small smoke store and slide a pack of cigarettes in his pocket. "Hmm, he seems peculiar.."

""

Old Posted 11-10-2012, 01:13 PM Reply With Quote