Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #6065  
Your bears are adorable.
Old Posted 04-10-2022, 10:35 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
I love the tiny Care Bears ;w; (I still have some of the older Care Bears somewhere...)

I love randomly hugging plushies while computering/video gaming as well, lately it's been Nesoberis (laying down anime plushes) ;w;

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 04-10-2022, 11:10 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #6067  
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyBeary View Post
I love randomly hugging plushies while computering/video gaming as well, lately it's been Nesoberis (laying down anime plushes) ;w;
I've been mostly hugging a vintage (as old as me, and it's vintage!) yellow teddy bear with red paws and a rubber muzzle. That old fashioned fur feels nice and comforting.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 04-11-2022, 09:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Am still really behind on the temp blanket, but here's a progress pic from Saturday morning.

Gonna try really hard to focus on crafting when I'm off work today.
Old Posted 05-02-2022, 10:34 AM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #6069  
Pretty.

You can doit!

I got THREE rows done on the panda I'm making. But I gave myself eyestrain by reading online too much, so I guess I can count those rows as a minor miracle to be thankful for.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 05-02-2022, 09:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
I have....done not much crafting so far!
Lol.
But am about to finish up a dragon (for the record, I have officially decided that I'm only using safety eyes on my plushies from now on unless comissioned otherwise because stitching eyes onto plushies is my most dreaded part. They're never the exact same and I almost always squish the stitches so there's some stuffing peeking out initially so I usually have to redo at least one of them) and then see how much I can get done on the blanket before I decide to quit.

Awww eye strain sucks! But yay for making progress! Even a little is better than nothing!
Old Posted 05-02-2022, 10:03 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #6071  
Oh man. Don't get me started on doll faces. XD If it can't be done with some little >> or << or ^^ stitches, I freak out. I know another lady who crochets as I do, but she makes beautiful faces. She's also a beautiful lady who will put a lovely face on a doll she didn't make for a fiver. XD

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 05-03-2022, 09:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
I have a couple other animals that will need eyes but I might pick up some buttons and do button eyes on them instead... >.>
Did finish the dragon, but did have to undo and redo one of the eyes a couple times.
Old Posted 05-05-2022, 11:52 AM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #6073  
You can do it!

...Try some emoji eyes, though, too.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 05-05-2022, 10:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Eh....emoji eyes aren't that easy to come by here and idk about using them on the animals anyway...
But buttons will work. I think I just have 2 critters that need them anyway, a pink and brown whale and an autumn colored (burnt orange and mustardy golden yellow) shark.
Old Posted 05-06-2022, 12:32 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #6075  
I was actually talking about the kind of eyes I wind up embroidering. (sorry for not being specific). I just make stitches to make things that look like << or >> or ^^

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 05-06-2022, 04:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Ohhhh. Yeah, that makes sense. I could try that I guess. Maybe make the shark go >w<

XD
Old Posted 05-06-2022, 05:10 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #6077  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
Ohhhh. Yeah, that makes sense. I could try that I guess. Maybe make the shark go >w<

XD
That would be so stinking cute.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 05-10-2022, 09:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Okay so gotta make a couple simple requests for a coworker (am hoping to get them done or mostly done by next week) then can finish the >w< shark.
Old Posted 05-11-2022, 03:00 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #6079  
*sings Baby Shark*

Got a panda bear arm done today. Panda bear is nearly ready to go to his new mother, whose husband will assemble him for her.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 05-11-2022, 07:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Yay! Panda!
I'm attempting to balance my crafts a bit so I can still make progress on my blanket while also doing the commissioned critters. Last night did a good amount on the blanket so tonight I need to make fox parts. (And maybe do 2 more blanket rows.)
But also have to do nail art (as requested by 1 coworker, lol) and am going grocery shopping after work with a coworker.
Old Posted 05-12-2022, 04:03 PM Reply With Quote