Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

A*DIC*TED
Default   #81  
Alright, off to make ornaments! :3

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 12-28-2018, 03:24 AM  
Icy Footed
Ohh! :D I'd like the green snoozy digit top please. And I will pick ornament...# 43. -u-

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-28-2018, 04:46 AM  
More More More Magic
Default   #83  
It's been over 12 hours since I posted and I probably won't get to be on since I'm going to see family this weekend, so I'll try #41 as well ^^
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 12-28-2018, 11:28 AM  
A*DIC*TED
i think i wanted to put #43 on the tree...i could be wrong, but that's what i'm doing with xD

clicking the dancie fox will take you to my dA
currently questing for both furballs

"Who's a good foxy? Who's...wait, why are you growl...OH THE PAIN!"
Old Posted 12-28-2018, 12:52 PM  
Writer
Default   #85  
Biomecha: You almost forgot about your prize, but at least you did not forget the basic steps of tree decorating. With great care you pick up the ornament, look for a nice spot amidst the branches - and get stuck just the way it happened to Kaderin earlier. Don't worry though, scissors are ready. Your new haircut is Cat Spike Hair in the color of your choice.

Witchchylde: The cat stays at your side and watches you closely. This time however you don't need her help as you manage to place the ornament without any problem. Still you decide to honor your feline helper with a shirt. You win Snoozy Digit Top in the color of your choice.

MonBon: I don't know if it was your intention to honor these shorts by tripping over the seams of your pants. Fortunately you are able to keep your balance after a shocking millisecond. The ornament hangs safely on the tree and you are crowned for your catlike reflexes with Animal Cutie Kitten Ears in the color of your choice.

Merskelly: Once you grab the ornament, your good old friend the carp appears. But just like a boy scout you are well prepared and toss him a bit of fish food. So he leaves the bauble alone. Instead he pays you with 10 icicles for the lovely meal.

MonBon: After waiting your turn again you pick a second ornament from the box. Catlike reflexes are a good start, but you decide to follow that path down even further and become the cat in the hat. Shimii the Cat Hat will accompany you through fun, games and mischief.

tsukiko: Merskelly Metalien already picked that ornament. Would you like another instead?
Old Posted 12-28-2018, 07:54 PM  
A*DIC*TED
let's go with #38 then. sorry about that

Old Posted 12-28-2018, 08:13 PM  
Rebooting....
Default   #87  
Oh, silver top to match the bottoms!
Old Posted 12-28-2018, 08:38 PM  
Writer
tsukiko: The ornament you first had your eyes on was grabbed by another helper. But fortunately there still are some left in the box, so you carefully pick up another cat ball. You tiptoe towards the tree and hope Pengore won't cause another earthquake. An elf hands you a gift next to the tree. You unwrap it and discover Snoozy Digit Briefs in the color of your choice.

Old Posted 12-29-2018, 07:09 AM  
Jellosexual
Default   #89  
I'll go with 45, please
Old Posted 12-29-2018, 09:07 AM  
Truthwatcher
Forgot the tree for a bit. XP
I will hang ornament 36.
Old Posted 12-29-2018, 12:34 PM  
Icy Footed
Default   #91  
Hooray! ^-^ *tumbles over* Then I shall go with #40.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-29-2018, 04:05 PM  
Writer
Alright, I think if we place any more baubles on this one, the branches might collapse from their weight. So let's continue the game with a new tree. New ornaments coming soon.

mdom: Your adventures in the ice bar taught you the importance of protecting oneself from the cold. Certainly Snoozy Digit Pants in the color of your choice won't keep you from licking walls, but at least they'll keep your legs warm.

Kaderin: It is an old tradition to make a knot in one's handkerchief to remember important things - like, for example, a tree that needs some pretty decorations. See, I have this knot that reminds me to decorate... only I forgot... what... oh, right. Decorate Kaderin, I think it was. And I'll do that with a Cat Headband.

Merskelly: Do you really think it is a good idea to tumble towards the tree? But as it turns out, you're either very skilled at keeping your balance or just an incredibly lucky cat. Phansy Cat Eyes in the colour of your choice shall help you to connect even better with your inner feline.
Old Posted 12-29-2018, 04:24 PM  
Icy Footed
Default   #93  
Ah-aaa!~ 8D Yelllow or Blonde Phansy kitty eyes for me pls! ^w^ *smushes face into rug like a weird cat*

Old Posted 12-29-2018, 05:06 PM  
A*DIC*TED
o.o wait...i'm confused. did i just win a pair of underwear? ROFL!!

(if that's legit, then lavender is my choice..i haven't been shopping in awhile, so if that actually isn't a color choice, then go with any purple-shade <3 )

Old Posted 12-29-2018, 05:10 PM  
Jellosexual
Default   #95  
Dust, please!
Old Posted 12-29-2018, 05:10 PM  
Writer
@tsukiko: yep, totally legit. People wanted more cats, so there are several cat themed items to be won. Cat hair, cat eyes, cat ears, cat underwear... you name it. And yes, lavender is a valid color ^^

@Merskelly: yellow, blonde, or being surprised by me tossing a coin to randomly decide between those two?
Old Posted 12-29-2018, 05:21 PM