Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Dragon Storm
Default   #49  
The Guide - the Giantess - looks on in confusion as you stand around with confused and blank faces.

"Ah, forgive my secrecy and aloofness. It is common here, when looking for new students, to keep an air of mystery about this place. Allow me to explain:

This is Molsong Research Academy. Here, located at a nexus of spacetime between various universes, we recruit students - generally those who need a family or a place to belong and who need hope. We train these students to be great talents for wherever they go. We are an academy that studies and travels through our grouping of multiple universes. That corridor is how we travel. Oh, and this Adapiform is my familiar - a biorobotic facsimile of an animal with the mind of a robotic research assistant connected to my own via a chip. Everyone makes one..."

As she goes on, you start losing track of the giantess's rambling. You look around and see a hovering drone look right at you. This is followed by a student wearing a sash. You can't tell the gender of this student, but they appear to be blind. The drone moves away, and the way the student follows indicates thet their eyes are the drone's. Said student is accosted by another student wearing a cowboy hat.

At this point, another group arrives with a much smaller and hairier guide. You wonder if they are people you know.

(At this point, anyone can join in)
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Last edited by Lawtan; 10-27-2016 at 02:46 PM.
Old Posted 10-27-2016, 02:44 PM Reply With Quote