Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

In the Box
Default SandBox: [Closed]   #1  

Announcement 06/05/13: ...Just being a creeper here and completely ninjain' Trisphee. Preeetttty much just read down below and let's get this party started. <3

Announcement 05/23/12:
I will accept 5 people, and I go by order of post so post fast! x3
AHH, hi guys! It's been ten million years and I'm... back, very briefly. :) My computer has been replaced, so I am actually back in business. However I have a large commission devouring my inspiration so I'm here to blow a little steam. I've been having an extremely off-day today and by some strange wave of nostalgia, I came back here to check on stuff. I see tons of new things left and right! So I'm here for 1 more batch of freebies with the same rules that apply. Stress relief here I come!

Hi there! I made this thread a few months ago and well, I decided to clean it up today. My name is Mica, but you can also call me Sandy. I offer art freebies, so please just read below!

It's kind of a traditional thing for me to make a freebie thread in avatar sites, so here is mine on Trisphee, the only one that's open and active. ('Cause I just love you guys. <3)

I don't have requirements and all that nonsense, hit and runs are fine(I'd be more bothered that you were here soley for art) but one thing I do require is that you post a photoshop/tinyurl/etc link that isn't dA(it loads slow and kind of makes me angry XD) for whatever you want me to draw. Also, don't rush me, the faster I take, the crappier it will turn out. Otherwise, the rest is up to what you want me to draw. It all depends if it inspires me. Oh and feel free to post several, a bunch or whatever. Ask for couple if you feel bold. ;o

Of course some border rules, Trisphee ToS and common sense. Don't be a jerk, you are not entitled to a freebie and I don't have to draw anyone. Don't be jealous either- I don't have favoritism.

For samples, please just look at the second post for the list of people I've drawn so far. :3

About bribes, tips or donations... Don't do it to gain favors, you'll just disappoint yourself. I don't care if you gave me an anka set, don't expect anything in return. That said, I'd appreciate it(A LOT), but it's not a 'freebie' if I'm to be swayed by pretty items.

Batch List
A list of requests for my convenience. And no, it doesn't matter whether you're on the list or not. I may or may not draw you. XD I tackle people by order, so if I decide I can't seem to draw it, you aren't gettin' art. ;c (I do refuse people off the bat if I do dislike the subject enough).

= Sign that it's completed.

Long, long hiatus.
Last edited by Mica; 06-23-2013 at 02:03 AM.
Old Posted 01-22-2011, 04:20 AM Reply With Quote  
In the Box

A list of people I've drawn in alphabetical order. :) I will organize as the list grows.

Ana
Dr Hoenybun
Duchess
Epsy
Goat
Misericorde
Pink pantzer

psst, like something you see? If you pay really, really high, I might do a commission. <3

Long, long hiatus.
Last edited by Mica; 05-29-2012 at 09:40 PM.
Old Posted 01-22-2011, 04:21 AM Reply With Quote  
In the Box
Default   #3  

A spotlight for people who have donated to me. OwO

I didn't know where to put this really, but I figured since this is essentially my home, I realized why not? :) This little bit of space is to thank the people who randomly donated to me. <3 It's also a spotlight of their kindness... x)

Sadrain: 1000au (Yes I remember! And thank you. <3)
Panda: Pandora's Box of Hope/Despair (Holy pancakes, seeing that trade was a pretty wtf moment for me.)
Chasm/Taishi: Seabreeze Caress (I don't even have to say how nice Taishi is. I'm sure all of Trisphee knows. ;D)
Pink pantzer: Ribbon Mage (I remember questing this for a while! I'm still so sorry I forgot to list it, but I can definitely say I really appreciated it!)
Misericorde: Armor of the Decayed (Thank you! *_* This was very nice of you!)
Duchess: Fakir's Bundle, Jhona's Bundle, Sash of Allegiance (O__O Super random! But you gave me one of the best wake-ups ever, thank you!)
Epsy: 3000au, Katrine's Bundle, Lesallia's Bundle, Virgil's Bundle. ( Making my day! <333)

Long, long hiatus.
Last edited by Mica; 05-29-2012 at 10:14 PM.
Old Posted 01-22-2011, 04:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Dark Bladesman
And OPENED, yes?
Cruelty is a matter of perspective.
Old Posted 01-22-2011, 04:35 AM Reply With Quote  
In the Box
Default   #5  
Yes.

*Smacks.* You're late. ;.;

Long, long hiatus.
Old Posted 01-22-2011, 04:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Dark Bladesman
Oww... I didn't think there was a time limit. T.T

A thousand apologies. D:
Old Posted 01-22-2011, 04:37 AM Reply With Quote  
In the Box
Default   #7  
D: You aren't forgiven. Now bring me victims, my hands require some work...

Long, long hiatus.
Old Posted 01-22-2011, 04:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Dark Bladesman
Victims, miss? How do I find them? Do I scour Trisphee, or perhaps drag them from other sites?

Hmm... and your hands want work? That's news to me.
Old Posted 01-22-2011, 04:43 AM Reply With Quote  
In the Box
Default   #9  
Just scour the site, I should have enough victims here. :c

Well, no actually it's pretty pissed at me for overworking it. XD

Long, long hiatus.
Old Posted 01-22-2011, 04:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Dark Bladesman
/salute!

I shall rally the troops, ma'am. Oh! You should make a little sig bar thing that I can use to shamelessly promote.
Old Posted 01-22-2011, 04:47 AM Reply With Quote  
In the Box
Default   #11  
XD You aren't actually going to do it right? I-I don't want any real advertisement. >w>;

Long, long hiatus.
Old Posted 01-22-2011, 04:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Dark Bladesman
O-of course not. I knew you were kidding! Right. Of course. I wasn't going to post on every thread I could to promote your page here. Nope, not me.

/cough
Old Posted 01-22-2011, 04:50 AM Reply With Quote  
In the Box
Default   #13  
...*Narrows her eyes.* Really? *Sharpens a sharp pointy object just in case.*

Long, long hiatus.
Old Posted 01-22-2011, 04:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Dark Bladesman
Eek, really, I mean no harm! Besides... don't you want some people here? ><!
Old Posted 01-22-2011, 05:01 AM Reply With Quote  
In the Box
Default   #15  
I'm used to dead freebie threads. LOL, it's funny, as my art got better, I got less bombed.

Weiiird!

Long, long hiatus.
Old Posted 01-22-2011, 05:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Dark Bladesman
That is pretty strange O_O

But hey, it's not dead. It has us in it! LOL

BTW, what do you think of my new look? If worst comes to worst, you could draw it.
Old Posted 01-22-2011, 05:11 AM Reply With Quote