Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Rainbow Goddess
Default   #529  
But they don't do that. They pick famous actors and stuff to get people to watch it.
Take wreck it Ralph for instance. They /should/ have got professional voice actors to do it butbthey picked famous actors so the movie would sell better.
The movie was fantastic. But the voice acting BLARG. Surprisingly the only kinda good one was Sarah silverman. Everyone else sucked. It really disappointed me. Why not use someone like grey delisle? :c it would have been 10000x better if they had real voice actors.

Yeah but I think they would probably animate the characters based off the across (which scares me honestly) I would rather they animate them based off the descriptions. Like seriously. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Rupert but maybe make Ron super tall and gangly with the long nose and stuff ;^; <33 plz.
Also have Hermione have the chipmonk teeth and have the scene where she gets hit by the hex and runs to the nurse and has them shrunk o3o <3

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 04-18-2013, 01:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Yeah I wish lesser-known people would get roles as voice actors for animated movies as well. I thought Wreck it Ralph was pretty cute, but I'm a sucker for animated movies.

I never read all of the Potter books, just the Sorcerer's Stone and part of the Chamber of Secrets. :c But I am still a fan.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 04-18-2013, 03:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #531  
Well grey delisle is a well known voice actor. she was azula in avatar the last airbender and So Many others. @-@ shes a fantastic voice actor. I totally could have seen her being the blond lady.

Asdfghjkl WHY. ;^; the books are so epic. The movies really suck compared to the books. Ive read them over 60 times now ;^; im so addicted //currently is wearing her gryffindor quidditchteam shirt (only because hottopic didn't have ravenclaw ;^;)
At least read the third book. Because the third movie was the suckiest of them all.
It never explains the firebolt properly (Harry gets it towards the beginning. Not the end) and such ;^; <3

So my house is flooding right now. Ill be slow responding because im working on getting rid of the water

my closet
Old Posted 04-18-2013, 04:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
I'll read the third book one of these days, just cause you said so C: Is your house recovered from the flooding?
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 06-04-2013, 03:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #533  
X'D I promise it is worth it. You'll see how sucky the movie is.

Yep though its been raining pretty hardcore again.

my closet
Old Posted 06-05-2013, 07:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
I've heard from my aunt how the movies left out parts with Dobby in them :C

The weather here has been pretty funky. A week will be warm and sunny in the 70's and 80's but the next week will be rainy and in the 50's and 60's. Around this time it should stay around a constant 80.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 06-23-2013, 04:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #535  
Yep yep :c so sad

It just rained again heavily and cooled down the air @-@
so much rain

my closet
Old Posted 06-23-2013, 02:18 PM Reply With Quote