Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
View Poll Results: What type of items would you like to see come to Trisphee?
Magical themed 9 42.86%
Steam-punk themed 6 28.57%
Technology themed 5 23.81%
Other (please suggest it!) 1 4.76%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

First Evil Ex-Gaian
Lightbulb Fantasy Aspect of Trisphee   #1  
I was curious to if there were any plans to go into depth for the world of Trisphee, like how Gaiaonline had all the different cities.

I only ask, cause I was sitting here looking through all my items and started to think about a lot of items I'd like to see, but none of them would make sense in a story sense to be blended into a single city (like steam punk items really wouldn't make sense with the Cyber Reaper right?).

So I wonder, is Trisphee the name of a planet, country, or a city? Are there plans to explain the story of this fantasy world of ours?

Also what type of items would you like to see come to trisphee, more magical (like demonic-angelic, witchcraft and wizardy stuff), steam punk (victorian style clothing) or more futuristic technological stuff (this one is kind of self-explanatory)?

Have an item idea you'd like to suggest? Post it here.
http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2927
Last edited by Gozed; 03-24-2011 at 07:35 AM.
Old Posted 03-24-2011, 07:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
I think the way it was explained to me when I first joined, that yeah Trisphee was on another planet. Hence why their events didn't really revolve around the holidays like other sites. It would be interesting if the gods wanted to introduce technology to trisphee or if it turns out that it is a society that runs on stream punk technology.( Or Technology verus the natural world since we already have a lot of elven items.) I think they are developing the world as the site goes but in a logical order instead of just introducing things into the story for the sake of items, like Gaia. I feel like trisphee writers are good enough to make everything logically make sense with out it being cheesy.

I kinda like the newer modern day clothing like the sweater. So I would like more of those.
Old Posted 03-24-2011, 07:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Self-proclaimed Non-Conversationalist
Default   #3  
From what I know for sure... Trisphee is THREE planets... the word comes from "tri-sphere"

The different planets have also been mentioned... I can't name them off of the top of my head tho ^^;;; one start with a Q........ D8

But that's all I know... considering the 3 different planets.. -anything- is possibly really =B

Lucid loves Duchess and takes her signature virginity. <3
Ashy refuses to share Duchess with anyone D:<

Duchess is idol TRASH
Feel free to bully me about it

Old Posted 03-24-2011, 08:11 AM Reply With Quote  
writing machine in bad repair
Don't worry, we will definitely go into detail on Trisphee's planetary system (Duchess is correct: it's three planets) in the future. The main Trisphee plot hasn't even started up yet, and that's where we'll learn a lot of backstory on Trisphee. Event plots will also tell us more about the system, and we have plans to provide references to anyone who just wants a bare-bones source on characters, planets, cities, etc.

As for items: all three planets are on different levels of technological advancement and history. From what I understand so far, a great deal of Trisphee technology is a combination of the mystical and the scientific.

I don't know how much I can tell you guys. We'll have to let the dice roll where we throw them. Or something like that.

Last edited by johnny; 03-24-2011 at 08:50 AM.
Old Posted 03-24-2011, 08:47 AM Reply With Quote  
First Evil Ex-Gaian
Default   #5  
The name makes much more sense. -_-

I thought at first it'd be neat if there were like different cultures around Trisphee (if it was a single planet) like the Steampunks were like our Amish, not using advanced technology, and then a technology culture which is the one where the Cyber Hacker and Cyber Reapers came from, then like a fantasy culture where there were still castles and wizard and such.

The things I think of when I get bored.
Old Posted 03-24-2011, 08:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
I guess I am a citizen of planet number 3. XD

I would love to see more magical items, I love magic stuff.
Old Posted 03-24-2011, 07:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Manners
Default   #7  
You're gonna drive me c r a z y;
You're gonna drive me m a d;

I voted for technology themed, but I'll be more specific here.

I want to see realistic science themes. Kind of hard to pull off, but I would love Trisphee forever if I could equip my avatar with a pair of lab goggles.

I'm not really a fan of magic, so I stray from that kind of avatar, usually I stick with bright colors and stuff. I really, REALLY don't like dark avatars. No offense to anyone who has one. They're just not my thing.

You've got an a n g e l on your shoulder
makin' hairpins out of g l a s s
Leaving Forever
Old Posted 03-24-2011, 07:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
I think you can use the inventor dream goggle for now.
Old Posted 03-26-2011, 12:42 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #9  
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny View Post
Don't worry, we will definitely go into detail on Trisphee's planetary system (Duchess is correct: it's three planets) in the future. The main Trisphee plot hasn't even started up yet, and that's where we'll learn a lot of backstory on Trisphee. Event plots will also tell us more about the system, and we have plans to provide references to anyone who just wants a bare-bones source on characters, planets, cities, etc.

As for items: all three planets are on different levels of technological advancement and history. From what I understand so far, a great deal of Trisphee technology is a combination of the mystical and the scientific.

I don't know how much I can tell you guys. We'll have to let the dice roll where we throw them. Or something like that.
And this, ladies and gents, is why I would LOVE to be on the writing team. xD;

I would love to see some steampunk thrown into the mix. The whole Trisphee Universe makes my skin tingle.
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 03-26-2011, 01:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Manners
Panda; The inventor's dream goggles are too steampunk...

I'm not really a fan of steampunk. OTL
Leaving Forever
Old Posted 03-26-2011, 09:55 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Default   #11  
I would like to see more antique-like colors in it. Maybe have tiny hats or a grandfather clock face background :D

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 03-26-2011, 11:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Dancing in the Rain
For items I like magic, science, victorian, and such. I'm kind of neutral on steampunk. Cutesy stuff is nice. I don't really care for technology themed stuff. Any kind of medical themed item is good
Old Posted 03-27-2011, 12:14 AM Reply With Quote  
First Evil Ex-Gaian
Default   #13  
I personally like technology stuff... I'd liked to see some more futuristic looking items.
Old Posted 03-27-2011, 07:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream

I like magical stuff :3 or the creepy stuff :3

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 03-27-2011, 08:08 AM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Default   #15  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gozed View Post
I personally like technology stuff... I'd liked to see some more futuristic looking items.
Like cyber punk

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 03-27-2011, 11:52 AM Reply With Quote  
First Evil Ex-Gaian
I've never heard it put that way, but yes.
Old Posted 03-27-2011, 12:07 PM Reply With Quote