Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Derp
Default   #17  
I have to agree with chocobo.
I dislike it when item previews don't work right.
I've looked at some of the items and thought I'd
like them, bought them, then hated them.
Even if it's not on a current avatar, I think the
items need to be on a base of some sort. x n x
nighty's sig in under construction.
Old Posted 06-27-2011, 10:10 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist

It's not so much what Trisphee is doing right that makes me stay, its the people here that makes me stay.

I don't think most people here are leaving because its boring. Maybe a few of them. But it's also the people here that almost make you want to leave. Contradicting right? Well not so much, this is a small community, but the problem with that is although we are more family like. We also fight like family.

Another thing to add, when having real life friends or family join they might have seen your account before, and or information circles around the site about you, in which some people know things that might have been over-imagined. Thus making people have different opinions about you and feel that's exactly who you are because this is coming from a "Source" A.K.A. Friend or Family. :/

Last edited by Illusion; 06-28-2011 at 03:32 AM.
Old Posted 06-27-2011, 11:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #19  
Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?
Old Posted 06-28-2011, 01:15 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?
OK. OK. I will admit it! I ate them! But in my defense, they were delicious!

Old Posted 06-28-2011, 01:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #21  
Illusion, you steal everyone's cookie. >:/
Even mine when I'm not looking.
I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE ONE DAY.
Old Posted 06-28-2011, 08:25 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Pfft.. You gave me the cookie... You had it laying around just wanting me to eat it.

Last edited by Illusion; 06-28-2011 at 09:17 AM.
Old Posted 06-28-2011, 08:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
Default   #23  
So...why do I love it here? The people are great, the avatars are great, and I really enjoy the (one) event I have participated in. I don't really see myself leaving anytime soon.

♥ Never be afraid to be yourself ♥

Want to see my art or webcomic?
Serra's Art Gallery

A Neko's Quest | My Closet
Kitsune's Haven

Image courtesty
of tsukiko
Old Posted 06-28-2011, 08:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
All the nice people and wonderful threads. You guys all so nice and easy going it's very easy to talk to you all~
Old Posted 06-28-2011, 09:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #25  
FFFF - WHAT.
I was SAVING that cookie for later. >:C
YOU KNOW THAT. / shakes fist.
Old Posted 06-28-2011, 10:07 AM Reply With Quote  
gnometastic
1) I tend to stay more because it's very laid back. Yes, many of the people are nice, the events are fun, but I love that while there are rules they're not beaten over our heads and shoved up our nasal passages at the least infraction. Mind you, I don't think I've done anything to incur the wrath of a mod, but it's nice to know that if I slip up I won't be beaten over the head with my error.

2) Why I might leave, it's not really the site, it's my attention span. Yes, the people her are nice, and the threads are constantly going...but it feels like at times it stagnates. I get tired of being the one to lug a thread out of the mire it gets slogged down in. I also tend to have a very, very short attention span. I like things to move, and when they don't I wander off and find a new shiny to play with.

Lately I've been a lot less active, not because I've run out of things to say or do, just because I've stopped feeling compelled to run around and post like a mad person. Who knows, maybe it's just a slump cause it's summer and we all have so much to do. Let winter envelop us and we'll probably be right back to living in our threads.
I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back keep me here.

beautiful art by littl3chocobo
Old Posted 06-28-2011, 11:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #27  
What makes me stay is that I like the avatar system here, I have lots of fun with it. Also, I stay because a person that I'm very close with is on here. (Serra Britt :P) Plus, like everyone else said the people here are very nice. And I have always lots of fun in the Boys vs. Girls topic too. Though I wish I could post more too, but I'm not very good at posting, or even making new topics. But I'm working and improving on it because I want to make friends here and be more active as well.

Race: Valyarin

Link to my roleplay Leroya:
http://trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5406
Old Posted 06-28-2011, 11:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Best thing since cheese-in-a-can!
I'm staying

1) The thing I love most about Trisphee is probably the fact that it's not like an episode of The Real World or Jackass every time I log on. For the most part, people are willing to settle any disputes they might have with another user quietly.

We also have hardly any spam at all in the forums. I think the Forum Games section filters out a crapton of what would be spam and gives would-be spammers a place to post mindlessly.

I find the avatars to be quite beautiful on Trisphee. They're not so small you need a magnifying glass to see, and the layering system here is the best one I've ever seen on an avatar forum site. I love having the option of wearing 60 pairs of underwear at once, even if you can't see all of them!

The staff members aren't some faceless collective; they're born from the users themselves! Not only that, but they're also willing to actually talk to us! This is a big plus in my book. Some other sites I could mention use only NPCs to do their dirty work, and that, to me, only gives users a reason to loathe the site.

The events here are fun. Granted, I just joined during the Taskal War and didn't attend the Spring Event because I didn't know it was an official event, but I've still enjoyed the events immensely. Using the Word Scramble to get newer users (and some more seasoned users) to look through the past events was quite clever. It made me sad that I'd missed the Festival of Lights and eager to see if it would happen again! I'm also constantly waiting to see what new and exciting thing the staff has in store for the site!

My fellow users hardly ever leave me a dull moment! The only dull times I have on Trisphee are the times when there aren't many users online, but I'm confident that that won't be an issue for very long. After all, the site is still pretty young, so there's still lots of time to build the user base!

Emperor of Japan*Anonymous Fiend
Nikko, Kaguya, and Toki are my siblings

Reyo has an art thread!
Click the adorable tentacle creature!
Old Posted 06-28-2011, 11:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #29  
I think Reyoki put it perfectly. ouo
Old Posted 06-28-2011, 12:05 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
I'm staying. Not cause I'm staff. Not cause I feel I have to be here. but because I love trisphee. Its become my second home and its gotten me through a lot of things in my life. The people are friendly, and the item prices are not crazy.

We've got the best avi layering system around and plenty of items to give us the ability to all look different. Its rare to see avis that are so similar they look copied with just a few items changed.

The forums are mostly drama free as they have mostly always been. A few 'bad eggs' come and go but we are a good community that just wants to grow and see more people arrive.

The Events last long enough for everyone to get the items they want and they are still enjoyed even though they are not limited to a week or so. Its not like we are overwhelmed to get the items before they are gone while still trying to combat the other sites timelines as well. Plus our events are not impossible for people that have limited time online or are just starting.

The items are well made and beautifully done. We may have less updates then most sites but when our updates hit everyone is very happy with the items we get, and each month the items come out and everyone loves them.

Its not hard to make money for the items you want here.
Post a few times and you're almost to 100au
Its not a positive or a negative. Really.
It helps to ensure that people who have no au are able to get au
But it also ensures that the rich keep getting richer

Donating; While its always encouraged its not shoved down our throats like it is with some sites.

>.>;

I think thats everything... probably missed a few things... merph.

Reyoki; I am a faceless staff! bwhahaa...
oh wait that was one of my old avis...
>.>
nevermind
:3
"It's in the stars.
It's been written in the scars on our hearts.

Your head is running wild again, my dear.
We still have everythin'.
We're not broken, just bent.
I'll fix it for us.
Our love's enough. "
Old Posted 06-28-2011, 12:56 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #31  
I like the casual atmosphere around here, the fact that is feels more like a conversation place rather than a forum for specific and regimented topics. It feels more like a coffee shop than a school I could say, as something of an example. There are people that run the place but they are just as much of the community as everyone else. I also love the fact that one can really talk about anything here. I think I'd like to see a few more forums for other things beyond the entertainment section but it's not something that weighs hard on my mind or anything. It's just an occasional thought.

I came to Trisphee on a whim, and stuck around because I enjoy it here.
Old Posted 06-28-2011, 07:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Neopet Addict
No idea why I stay. I have essentially 'quit' in that I haven't posted in ages. I'd come on more but there are no events. I missed the Taskal War and haven't seen many events since.

I thought one was promised? I know you guys are short staffed, but you can get your monthly items out pretty good. Just an observation.

I mostly stick to Neopets now. Dunno why. Just do.

Come in and have a chat. Featuring out own blog!!
Old Posted 06-29-2011, 09:44 AM Reply With Quote