Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Addicted to Trisphee
Default Rpg maker Games   #1  
Come here to discuss rpg maker games you have played or are making. I have currently played the Frozen world and Legend of the Philosophers stone.
Old Posted 06-29-2013, 01:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Have you tried one called Ib? It's an RPG Maker horror game that I really like. (I usually don't do horror at all.)
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 06-29-2013, 02:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #3  
No I have not, What rpg maker was it made with? Most of the ones I played were made with Rpg maker 2000 and 2003.
Last edited by Calomy; 07-04-2013 at 08:41 AM.
Old Posted 06-29-2013, 02:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
I'm not sure... If you google "Ib game", you should be able to find it.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 06-29-2013, 02:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #5  
Have you tried Heart Ache 101 Sour to sweet? It is a dating Sim game made with rpg maker. I believe that I got all the endings for each character in the game.
Old Posted 06-29-2013, 02:59 PM Reply With Quote  
TWIGNIFICIENT PIXELATOR
I love the Aveyond series. I believe it was made with the RPG Maker program. (: I've never heard of the ones you've mentioned so far but I'll have to check them out~ I love those types of games.
Old Posted 07-04-2013, 04:10 AM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #7  
Their are also a few that I played a long time ago and do not remember there names. Now I can not find any thing even remotely close to them. One of them there was a mini game that you had to play as a bartender and give the right drinks at the right time to the customers...
Old Posted 07-04-2013, 08:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
I haven't played much RPG maker games, but Touhou Seiboroku Eastern Star Mother Record (Touhou Earthbound) is one of my favorite for the craziness (and really, really odd bug that made me power leveled because every battle just loaded EXP xD).

I also really like IB and The Witches House (man, that was a depressing game ._.). IB has a lot of pretty neat effect that makes for great moment, and a bunch of WTFery going on (What the hell with the cat-face door anyway?).

The Witch's House is pretty hard though, everything can, and probably will, kill you before you even realised what you did wrong. (I'm not even kidding).

OFF seems like's a pretty decent RPG but I haven't played it, only seen a playthrough of it on YouTube. The one thing that bothered me was that the bosses had way, WAY too much HP ._. Oh well. Might still try it someday.
I don't even
Old Posted 07-05-2013, 04:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Default   #9  
I have played a lot of the games, and I personally enjoyed Aveyond for over 200 hours between their 5 games.
Old Posted 07-06-2013, 11:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
I don't really have the time to play many RPG Maker games. When I do though, I love playing the Aveyond series. The Aveyond series is witty, funny, and has the most interesting stories. The games I haven't played, but liked to watch is Ib, Corpse Party, and Mad Father.

~ You can dance if you want too,
You can leave your friends behind.
Because if they don't dance,
Then they're no friends of mine ~
Old Posted 08-04-2013, 10:23 PM Reply With Quote