Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Fenrir's Beloved
Default Chapter 64: Among the Mourning Stars   #1  
It felt like millennia had passed since that day. Brean was gone and she was now alone in this putrid realm. She had watched as the place decayed and blackened around her, and she felt nothing. It was like a dream, her floating apart from it all, but never to wake.

Fenrir… What have I done to you? Are you even still alive, my love?

Zephyr retreated back into the crumbling building, her face set in despair. She was alone her now, the other Captains drifting with the years. Chamaros had been the first to leave, to no one's surprise; she’d always hated it here. One by one, the others had disappeared along with her.

I shall rot here alone. It shall be my atonement…
Old Posted 12-01-2012, 09:33 PM  
Sentinel Ascendant
How long had she been like this? How many days did she walk these empty halls alone and in despair… She is more wrath than woman now. Can time ever restore her to herself?

Fenrir watched as her lover huddled into herself, the shadows embracing the damaged woman, covering her from prying eyes. This couldn't be allowed to persist. Her newfound power slipped forth and settled over Zephyr in a gentle embrace, drawing her into a sorrowless sleep.

This will give you the time you need. Come back to me when you can, I shall wait for an eternity for you.

Holding Zephyr to herself, she stepped through the shadows and back into the Sentinels' realm, where her love could rest in peace. The tomb was made of ancient crystal, long lost to the lower worlds. It hummed with soothing light as Fenrir laid the motionless woman within.

Sleep well, Zephyr. Do not fret for me, for I shall join you soon enough.

Old Posted 12-01-2012, 09:35 PM