Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Resident ghost caracal
Default [RP] A Night to Remember   #1  
The heavy rain had finally stopped when the short day had already come to an end. Even now, heavy, dark clouds covered the moon, giving a short glimpse of the night light only once in a while. The forest was quiet, trying to recover from the storm.

All was still, except for a creature who cautiously moved trough the forest. It often paused, as if listening, as if trying to decide which way to go, and then continued its travel, without making a sound.

After jumping softly over a tree broken just few days ago, it seemed to have reached its destination. The creature - now one could tell it was a feline of medium size - walked to a large oak tree and sat down at its roots, gracefully curling her tail around her front paws.
It appeared she was waiting for someone, or something, but maybe she didn't know what it was her self.

Few minutes later, another creature, smaller than the feline, ran into the clearing. Without hesitation, it went to the feline and then settled down next to her. The bigger animal pays no attention to the newcomer and kept waiting.

[OO C: I guess anyone is free to join. <3 I am not sure where I want to take this anyways. XD]
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Old Posted 12-03-2010, 04:38 PM  
Keeper of Secrets
Taishi would be sat on the broken tree, her legs move to the left hand side her eyes would be closed, she sat quietly playing a bamboo flute, her long flowing her long flowing purple hair tied back with a single peice of white silk, she would be wearing a simple white robe unawares of the person around her
Unmei no hi Tamashii tai Tamashii
Old Posted 12-03-2010, 05:38 PM  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #3  
The animal tilted her head to the side, listening to the soft music, but made no other move. Only the creature besides her started to grow restless and made a noise. Feline turned her head to the black-white colored being and stared at it for a while and it seemed to calm down, but only for a short while. And then it bound up to Taishi, jumping on the trunk besides her. Feline, on the other hand, melted with the shadows, observing the situation.

(I am kinda going to sleep now, though)

|~ Status:

Old Posted 12-03-2010, 06:25 PM  
Thorns and Claws
.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦. ·Âº○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.· º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.

A rider approached the location of the two strangers, though currently she was not hunting the Divine nor did she care if she saw them off the battle field.. her task was already fulfilled for the day and she was simply in search of a resting area for the time being.. till her next set of orders came about. The horse was a 14 hands tall Shire that was well trained for the battlefield, it was decked out in a slight amount of armor to match it's rider. The rider herself looked rather young, early 20's one could say and had similar armor to her steeds baring the red on silver theme. Besides the splashes of red an silver on the two figured they were almost completely black.. if it were any darker outside they could blend with the shadows easily enough.

The horse paused in its relaxed walk for a second at his riders slight tug on the reins. Both of them seemed to pick up on movement an the slight sound of music. It was no tune she had heard before, that made her at ease a little.. at the least she would not have to explain her current form to any of the remaining elves from her clan, let alone why she forsaken the way of the earth to take up this unholy role. Her hands were poised to strike at a moments notice if she thought she was threatened, otherwise she'd be on her way past whoever the mystery musician was.

Old Posted 12-03-2010, 09:02 PM  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #5  
The feline stood still for a moment, but then headed towards the rider. Again, it seemed to make no noise, yet the horse snorted, with its ears back when it hid behind a nearby tree. It didn't remain nervous for long, though, and soon calmed down, continuing the walk peacefully, maybe except a little faster than previously. The feline also started walking again, keeping a little bit ahead of the rider, but steadily heading towards the clearing once more.

(OO C: Hope you don't mind that I controlled the horse in a way. ^^; )

|~ Status:

Old Posted 12-04-2010, 11:47 AM  

For days, there seemed to have been an undefinable mist traveling across the lands, steadily growing smaller and smaller as it crawled over the earth. Through hot and dry it traveled. When it finally reached a damper climate, one that had eventually produced rain, there was an eerie sense of relief and excitement in the area. That sensation lingered for long moments before vanishing as the mist once again continued with it's travels. As it moved towards its destination, large and monstrous with its newly gained mist, there was another twinge of excitement as it noticed the presence of a fellow Corrupt in the distance.

The mist was suddenly rushing to the scene. In seconds it covered the three individuals, swirling in odd motions to notify them of who it was. Simultaniously, however, a loud howling sound came from the top of the mist to warn that single Divine soldier to keep its distance. Even out of battle, the mist held a vicious grudge over the Divine. It would not kill while amongst some of the calmer Corrupts, but would not hesitate to violently murder when by its loansome or threaded by some of the over-zealous Divines.
-
м у ѕ т _к η ι g н т _σ Æ’ _¢ н α σ ѕ

[[ KoC • • Quest • • Closet • • Marketplace • • Knight Form ]]
Last edited by Fallen; 12-04-2010 at 12:47 PM.
Old Posted 12-04-2010, 12:43 PM  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #7  
(Hey Fallen. x3)

Feline's expression changed into one that portrayed surprise, when the surrounding area was suddenly with a mist - mist that was clearly not a fully natural one -, but she quickly recovered and didn't seem bothered by it. She used the mist to her advantage, apparently, using it to hide her further.
However, the small black and white colored creature felt differently. It gave a meeping sound and quickly rushed towards her, getting a little lost for a moment, but when it found feline, it pressed closely to her.
Feline paused to see what reaction to the sudden change the rider and her horse had. For some reason, she seemed to have decided to watch over all who had come upon the clearing.

|~ Status:

Old Posted 12-04-2010, 12:59 PM  
Thorns and Claws

((OOC: it's fine xD ))

Once the horse had settled itself again it's rider seemed to be looking for something, sure the horse was a bit finicky for a war steed but it was better then other she had crossed paths with in her travels. "tsk.. " she finally spit out as she went about her slow paced walk, holding the reins a bit tighter to keep the horse from setting it's own pace.

The mist seemed to catch the riders attention as the horse snorted an pawed a hoof at the ground stopping. The horse seemed to recall the mist from somewhere an it's rider seemed as relaxed as ever, not that she ever seemed to worry over anything even if odds are against her. "Hiding behind your power doesn't do you any good here" she finally said aloud seemingly directing her statement towards the mist itself.

Old Posted 12-04-2010, 02:43 PM  
Default   #9  
[ Hey Rain. xP ]

A dark chuckle echoed throughout the mist. For a moment, the mist became extremely thick, almost as if threatening to suffocate all of those under it, before lightning to the point where most of the area was visible. It was then that a voice suddenly spoke from behind Rose's horse, attaching to a female body with silky white hair and a number of grayish tattoos over her blackened skin.

"It's only me, Rose." Her voice seemed to be all around her.
-
м у ѕ т _к η ι g н т _σ Æ’ _¢ н α σ ѕ

[[ KoC • • Quest • • Closet • • Marketplace • • Knight Form ]]
Last edited by Fallen; 12-05-2010 at 08:50 PM.
Old Posted 12-04-2010, 07:41 PM