Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Pixelist
Default   #2385  
just died in my hardcore world on a skyblock modpack that i was doing for a youtube series, lads!

(i am so fucking mad.)
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 09-10-2023, 02:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
~ Another day another struggle with the crap I'm still dealing with. It just keeps getting worse and worse and worse and no matter who I contact or how many times I try nothing happens. This should have been resolved a month ago.

And of course more bad stuff happened. I'm tired of all of this. Hit after hit after hit.
~

Anyone want my stuff?
Last edited by Jester; 09-14-2023 at 09:08 PM.
Old Posted 09-14-2023, 01:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #2387  
Just...frustrated with the local police today. Because they suddenly "don't do that" when we need trespass papers served even though they've done it many times before.
Old Posted 09-16-2023, 06:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
may have just insulted an older youtuber / streamer that i respect orz
i'm so fucking bad at phrasing things and i intended it as a compliment bc of all these 20 y/o white blonde influencers in full makeup making everything look fuckin generic so it's nice to see someone that's older and graying.

UPD8: we're chill lmao

Last edited by Stabbsworth; 09-18-2023 at 11:58 AM. Reason: I WORRY SO MUCH OVER EVERYTHING
Old Posted 09-18-2023, 11:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #2389  
I wish I didn't have a dad that constantly got drunk all the fucking time. He doesn't listen to anything I say, thinks it's fine to mock my fucking sleeping schedule as though he isn't the reason for it fucking up perpetually in the fucking first place, and never goes to fucking bed when I tell him to. I have to tell him to go to bed for his own fucking health, because WHOOPSIES! THE ALARM DIDN'T WORK! HURR DURR!

How about I just become a fucking danger to myself and others? Would anyone fucking listen? WOULD THEY? I'm just so fucking tired. I want out. I wanna go back home and have Whiskey on my bed but home isn't here and it's not where Whiskey is and I can't make a new one because there's nowhere else to go and I don't know how to take care of myself.

Old Posted 09-18-2023, 09:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
mfw i just noticed that the fucking laptop's chassis looks like it's bulging. like i saw how the screen looked when shut and i thought 'huh that's kinda weird' and thought nothing of it.

i swear to fucking god if my brother fucking sold me a defective laptop i'm gonna fucking cain instinct his fucking arse i swear to fucking god.

Old Posted 10-06-2023, 11:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #2391  
~So today at work was
difficult. We had a few difficult customers. Day didn't end any better ether. Roommate actually drove over here and started texting me where I was. Then got out to actually drag me back. I'm sick and tired of being treated like a lost pet each and every time I leave. And then there's the complaints. I'm not apologizing for having a job. I'm not apologizing for trying to get a break from home. I should be allowed to actually go outside without someone keeping track of me 247. ~

Anyone want my stuff?
Old Posted 10-09-2023, 12:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Low key kinda passed today. I put in my 2 weeks notice with today being my last day and then my boss decides to just take me off the schedule without calling to tell me he took me off because "she won't show up anyway".
And apparently he came to that conclusion based on the fact that in like 6 years, I've only missed 1 day of work and only requested off 4 or 5.
But oh man...with a track record like that...you know I'm the type to no-show on my last day.
Old Posted 10-09-2023, 11:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #2393  
~Today at work I fucked up. Boss was happy with my work but I still have that voice hitting me over the head about how much I fucked up. I know I fucked up and I'm a fucking failure. I know I fucked up and I'm a fucking failure. I know I fucked up and I'm a fucking failure. Yeah that's me. The biggest dumbass this side of town.~

Anyone want my stuff?
Old Posted 10-10-2023, 02:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
next week weather is gonna be 100+... can't wait to melt...
Old Posted 11-08-2023, 04:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #2395  
got that paranoia that everyone i know and love is spying on me for the guy that's stalked me for more than three years again.

...this wouldn't be a problem if i didn't get kicked out of a friend group because someone was uncomfortable about the both of us changing and 'uwu we're not fwends anymore'.

Old Posted 11-08-2023, 05:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Ugh. Debating how motivated I feel to go to the store for some water because the water was only supposed to be off between 9 and 11am for maintenance, but it's almost 1:30 now and still no water.
xP
And I really want to make coffee.
If I'd know it was gonna take this long, I'd have filled up some water bottles in advance. Ugh.
Old Posted 11-13-2023, 04:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
Default   #2397  
dad at the hospital again...
Old Posted 11-15-2023, 01:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I know this is trivial compared to the rest of this thread, but it's got me disproportionately twisted up inside...

My wife and I have been trying to earn the Master Ball in Pokemon Go, putting in a lot of work over the past few weeks, and the deadline was today. I got mine taken care of this morning, and I offered to finish hers up for her -- it just needed me to drive around really slowly in a parking lot for what was supposed to just be like 3 miles. Should have taken like 45 minutes. It took almost two hours because Pokemon Go's distance tracking is garbage.

I finally finished it, about half an hour before the deadline... and then the moment I saw the message pop up on the screen, my brain said "done now" and shut off, and...

... I forgot to claim the reward.

I could have handled that mistake if it had been my own game. But I got mine done first... so I got the reward, and instead, the person who got screwed over is the person I love the most, the person who trusted me to help her... she got screwed over through no fault of her own.

I feel so stupid...

I've contacted Niantic Support. I know they at least used to give you one "oops" if you made a mistake, and there's specifically an option in their support form for "missed timed research reward" so I'm hoping that means they'll just fix it for her... Worst case scenario there's a "second chance" event coming up for people who didn't finish it during the time limit, and the second chance doesn't have a time limit.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 11-21-2023, 11:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #2399  
i hate mastercard.

been trying to purchase a game on steam (specifically Lethal Company), and i've entered all the information in correctly afaik. it keeps declining the purchase. i've tried adding a different game on there as well, no dice.

Old Posted 11-22-2023, 05:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabbsworth View Post
i hate mastercard.

been trying to purchase a game on steam (specifically Lethal Company), and i've entered all the information in correctly afaik. it keeps declining the purchase. i've tried adding a different game on there as well, no dice.
~You try using PayPal? Could also be some setting on your card you'd need to change.~

Anyone want my stuff?
Old Posted 11-22-2023, 06:36 PM Reply With Quote