Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Forward Thinker
Default   #45185  
o.o gosh.

I can't remember the last time I sent a letter.
Old Posted 12-13-2015, 04:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Stuck In One Reality
When i was on other sites i too always tried to hold user run contest or similar to make things more interesting. Well when i had established myself and got a nice hoard first of course. I'm like a dragon, i like to collect precious things.
Old Posted 12-13-2015, 04:38 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #45187  
I get the same way with my items. I get stuff just to have it, and can never part with it even if I don't play the site anymore, lol.

Old Posted 12-13-2015, 05:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Stuck In One Reality
I always give my stuff away when i leave my site.
One should be nice shouldn't one?
But yeah my collection on Syndrone was very impressive before i left.
Old Posted 12-13-2015, 05:19 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #45189  
Nah, I'm not a nice enough person for that. I keep my items all to myself, unless I'm trading them off for art. Which is also for myself.

Old Posted 12-13-2015, 05:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Stuck In One Reality
So you also have a decently sized art collection?
Old Posted 12-13-2015, 05:22 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #45191  
Decent sure, but not nearly large enough considering how long I've been collecting. Unfortunately for me. People aren't all that interested in drawing my characters.

Old Posted 12-13-2015, 05:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Stuck In One Reality
*pokes* Look at my collection! I love showing it to people
http://s759.photobucket.com/user/mon...?sort=2&page=0
https://charahub.com/user/mystmist
Old Posted 12-13-2015, 05:26 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #45193  
Oh wow, this is an awesome collection. The Imagine Mes are really interesting.

Old Posted 12-13-2015, 05:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Stuck In One Reality
Yeah they are my pride and joy.
They are the impressions left on me of a group of friends with a little dash of imagination. The big groups of good quality are the result when my friends did the same.
Old Posted 12-13-2015, 05:37 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #45195  
That's really cool. I'm not sure I've seen anything like that before. I certainly wouldn't have thought of doing it.

Old Posted 12-13-2015, 05:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Stuck In One Reality
I love imagination exercises and artists sometimes need inspiration and challenges to develop so i did it for my artist friends, because it was fun and because it often become great characters if you do something like that.
Old Posted 12-13-2015, 05:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Default   #45197  
I also horde my items, and I never get rid of them >.> I say this but I do like to give stuff away to new users provided i have at least 1 extra xD ((although lately i have not been following that rule and i am so upset with myself, i can't be a ramune bottle ;-;))

I think my gaia account is worth a few . . . what are they at now trillions? i think the last time i checked it was 100 something trillion? almost enough to get DJ headphones if I had traded everything I owned. xD But even though I don't go on there I keep my stuff because I paid for it, I earned it, It was a gift what have you, but it is all a memory and if I just gave it away whenever I went back to visit that site I would feel sad. Like I have a bracelet item from back when gaia let you engrave the jewelry items. It has a little message from a friend I had at the time. We aren't friends anymore but it's still special to me. I see people selling them in the marketplace and I want to buy them so I can read people's messages to each other XD

edit: i lied! i went to look at my bracelet and i have 114,931,886,093 gold just sitting around so i guess i have a lot more than that ._.;;; what's that buy, one thing? sheesh >.>

edit edit: then i discovered this thing when i got to my inventory in my search for my bracelet: Total inventory items: 1,015 Total inventory Worth: ~3,818,085,506,332 Gold
There. I solved it. It tells me right on the screen now. hbt

BUT THIS IS THE MESSAGE: engraved message: to the one of sugar insanity, a little token of my love ^_^ just for you *didnt know what to put but wanted to get you one anyways) Looooove Heart ^_^

See I could never give that way but the value is like 2,000,000,000 on that thing

Old Posted 12-13-2015, 05:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
I've got a bunch of items on Gaia still, in spite of not really participating anymore. Never saw a reason to give it away.
Old Posted 12-13-2015, 06:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Stuck In One Reality
Default   #45199  
100 Trillion you weren't worth more than that?
I was worth waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more before i gave away a few hundred of my most valuable items.
Besides i already decided not to use the avatar system anymore even if i go back to gaia, because i despise it too much after they messed up the economy.
Still was worth more than you even after reading your edits.
Old Posted 12-13-2015, 06:22 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
i have two piles, one for you and one for me XD me is every item that is not stolen/knockoff and you is extras for people XD i like gifting, it is acarryover from modding a gifting thread and doing gifting wars on gaia back in 2008 or so
Old Posted 12-13-2015, 09:59 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
& mix it all up, "chocobo noise", *picks ears*, add a tag!, booty, bop it tag it twist it, cho rox sox <3 secret s, cuddle a chocobo, exul fiddled wid deez, feed me plz, gesundheit, gizzie was here :p, i never played ff, i wuuuuv jooo <3, kits a shy cuddly cat, lauv was here, lime in da coconut, oh behave!, percival was here., pull it!, sexy cho cho tymes, sickybooboo thread, tag your it!, ur face r a tag, yeah baby yeah!