Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Mr. Halloween
Default Dr Hoenybun' Test Fourm   #1  
Disclaimer: Some of these images I do not own... I own everything created here... but some images that are on the images are not mine, and borrowed from google.com.

Tiger Den Charity: Tiger Image: antigrain.com Image itself:http://www.antigrain.com/screenshots/tiger.gif

I will update this later... if I borrow any other images.
On phone at points sorry for any spelling born grammar mistakes.
Old Posted 09-29-2010, 05:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Mr. Halloween

Rawr-Welcome

Hey guys!
I hope to see a bunch of users, new and old come here to chat and have fun. I plan on having my own charity thread mini-event, giving out items and aurum, and to chat a whole lot. So, anyone looking for a fun, come stay a little bit. You never know, you might get a little hefty gift.

--> Welcome --> About Me! --> Updates to charity --> Tiger the one who owns the Den --> Donations Given --> Donate to Tiger Den --> Tiger's Cubs (aka: White list) --> Tiger's Enemies --> Page Prizes --> Event 1 --> Event 2 --> Event 3 --> Reserved #1 --> Reserved #2 --> Reserved #3 Tiger's luv is forever!
Old Posted 09-29-2010, 06:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Mr. Halloween
Default   #3  

Name: Samuel
Schooling: Highschool (10th)

((will update later)

--> Welcome --> About Me! --> Updates to charity --> Tiger the one who owns the Den --> Donations Given --> Donate to Tiger Den --> Tiger's Cubs (aka: White list) --> Tiger's Enemies --> Page Prizes --> Event 1 --> Event 2 --> Event 3 --> Reserved #1 --> Reserved #2 --> Reserved #3 Tiger's luv is forever!
Old Posted 09-29-2010, 06:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Mr. Halloween

[09/25/10] - Charity Created
[09/26/10] - Grand opening events started!

Last edited by Dallas; 09-29-2010 at 06:06 PM.
Old Posted 09-29-2010, 06:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Mr. Halloween
Default   #5  

Hey there Trisphee.
Well, this is my den! ya here!?
This is how it is gonna go down::

1. Follow all Trisphee Rules
2. Do not bed for items, Runes, Au, etc.
3. Do not harass me or any other users here.
4. Do not be rude!
5. Have fun! and remember, I don't have to donate to help you out. so please respect Me, My den, and The Real Skoolnerd (aka:: Sam / Tiger)

***I will be posting around as tiger, if I am in an exchange buying and it is with tiger. then what I am buying is for donations for the charity!***

Last edited by Dallas; 09-29-2010 at 06:07 PM.
Old Posted 09-29-2010, 06:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Mr. Halloween

Here is were there will be a list of the date, user and what item that was given of every donation tiger has given out to (a) user(s).
If you want something from tiger, go ahead and ask nicely. I'm not sure if you will get the item you are asking for or just a little donation. So please say thank you for no matter what you get, cause every little bit counts

--> Welcome --> About Me! --> Updates to charity --> Tiger the one who owns the Den --> Donations Given --> Donate to Tiger Den --> Tiger's Cubs (aka: White list) --> Tiger's Enemies --> Page Prizes --> Event 1 --> Event 2 --> Event 3 --> Reserved #1 --> Reserved #2 --> Reserved #3 --> Tiger's luv is forever!
Old Posted 09-29-2010, 06:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Mr. Halloween
Default   #7  

Hey wanna help Tiger out?
I mean it is not that easy running a Charity on his own, he has to chat a bit more, and earn the items he needs to donate to his great Trisphee friends.

So, if you have an item that you do not need anymore or have a bunch of doubles/extras, please feel free and send them to tiger and they will sure be given out very soon to users who can use them

If you do give any donations to tiger, that including::
-Aurum
-Items (commons//Monthlies))
-Runes
-EIs
-etc.

You are sure to be notice for being such a great helper to the Tiger's Den Charity society ^^

--> Welcome --> About Me! --> Updates to charity --> Tiger the one who owns the Den --> Donations Given --> Donate to Tiger Den --> Tiger's Cubs (aka: White list) --> Tiger's Enemies --> Page Prizes --> Event 1 --> Event 2 --> Event 3 --> Reserved #1 --> Reserved #2 --> Reserved #3 --> Tiger's luv is forever!
Old Posted 09-29-2010, 06:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Mr. Halloween

Help out the charity, chat, stick around, and you never know.. tiger might just accept you as part of the family ^^

Cubs:
1. The Real Skoolnerd
2. Panda <3
3. Evil :3
4. Lanyear :3
5. Unfix <3

<3 = donated
:3 = Common Poster / Awesome!

Old Posted 09-29-2010, 06:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Mr. Halloween
Default   #9  

If you break any of the rules, are disrespectful, or do any sort of bad things here. consider your self banned from this Charity, and if you do come back, there will be consequences.

--> Welcome --> About Me! --> Updates to charity --> Tiger the one who owns the Den --> Donations Given --> Donate to Tiger Den --> Tiger's Cubs (aka: White list) --> Tiger's Enemies --> Page Prizes --> Event 1 --> Event 2 --> Event 3 --> Reserved #1 --> Res
erved #2 --> Reserved #3 --> Tiger's luv is forever!
Old Posted 09-29-2010, 06:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Mr. Halloween

Old Posted 09-29-2010, 06:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Mr. Halloween
Default   #11  

Phoenix//Anka art contest!

Details- you will draw your best birdy of the phonix//Anka of Trisphee. All entries must be by you. each user may only enter ONE entry.

Starts - 09/25/10
Ends - 20/03/10

Prizes!
1st - 2 event Phoenix Plushies
2nd+3rd - 1 event Phoenix Plushie
4th-5th - 500 au.

Entries

Old Posted 09-29-2010, 06:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Mr. Halloween

Banner Contest!

Details - So, I am a loser and cant make my own banners... I am gonna throw a banner making contest. all you have to do is make banners you must have a banner for each of my titled posts (Welcome, About Me!, Updates, Tiger the den owner, Donations Given, Donate to Tiger Den, Tiger's Cubs (aka: White list), Tiger's Enemies(black list), Page Prizes, Event, Reserved, Tiger's luv is forever!)
When you finish the banners you can send them to me in a pm an then I will announce the winner when the contest ends ^^

Starts - 09/25/10
Ends - 10/03/10

Prizes:
1st-5k au
2nd-3k au
3rd-1.5k au

Entries

Old Posted 09-29-2010, 06:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Mr. Halloween
Default   #13  

.::Coming Soon::.

Old Posted 09-29-2010, 06:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Mr. Halloween

Old Posted 09-29-2010, 06:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Mr. Halloween
Default   #15  

Old Posted 09-29-2010, 06:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Mr. Halloween

Old Posted 09-29-2010, 06:44 PM Reply With Quote