Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Truthwatcher
Default   #5601  
See, that might sound easy if I was any good at sewing. But nope. That sounds intimidating as fuck. Especially since I don't really have any spare skirts to learn it on.
Old Posted 09-24-2021, 08:17 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Or you could go on Etsy and buy an eighteenth century lady's pocket. They're a lot nicer than fanny packs, and can hold a lot of stuff without yanking your clothes down.

I live in skirts, myself, though I insist on mine being mostly ankle length or nearly so. It's easy for me to have clothes for work, since a big part of my work is selling clothes. LOL

Hobby stuff news (though I kind of see work as a hobby too), I got a mushroom dolly finished, and her husband mostly finished. Then my eyes quit on me and would only show blurs. :p
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

she/her/hers
Old Posted 09-24-2021, 10:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #5603  
Having checked what they look like, idk. They're not really my style. Functional, yes. Cute....not in my opinion. I'll probably go the learning to make pockets option. Or just...not have my phone on me at work. Idk, it's not really the end of the world to not have pockets except maybe for lunch breaks when it would be more convenient to just have my phone and wallet and not have to lug around a bag. XD
But I have a locker for my stuff so it's not like anyone can walk away with it so that's not a concern.
Old Posted Yesterday, 02:14 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
There's also the option of a phone case with a string on it. I've seen some people go that way. Don't think it's cute, though.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

she/her/hers
Old Posted Yesterday, 11:01 PM Reply With Quote  
I’m just really tired, okay?
Default   #5605  
That'd bother me to no end. but I'm a fan of deep pockets, because I put stuff besides just my phone and/or ID/money in. dollies, shiny rocks, coins I find on the ground, a neat stick... I'm basically a corvid.
I use They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi?
Old Posted Yesterday, 11:47 PM Reply With Quote