Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Default   #33  
Ge opened one eye as Mei spoke about the goblins hurting his parents "My mother, my father, two elder brothers, my elder sister and my baby brother where all hurt by the goblins. I was spared because I was hiding in a closet, we where playing hide and seek." his voice showed nothing as he spoke it was dead no tears fell from his eyes as you'd think it would speaking about such things. "Life continues" he stated plainly.

Ge fell backwards onto the floor as he had been caught off guard by the overly exuberant Mei "You're troublesome." he stated trying to wiggle himself free
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 10-22-2012, 10:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
She was frozen as Ge relayed his horrible past to her, unblinking, "...Ge-kun.." she managed to squeak out, " ...That's horrible..."

Mei had an iron grip when she was happy, and didn't let go of Ge, " Thank you thank you thank you thank you...I don't have to be alone anymore..."

She trusted this boy more than anything at this point, though Mei hardly knew him at all...but she would soon.

< Time Skip: 5 Years >

The thirteen year old Mei skipped happily into Gekido's room, a big smile on her face," Ge-kun, Ge-kun, good morning!" She then followed the enthusiastic wake up call with a tackle directed towards the boy.
Old Posted 10-23-2012, 12:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #35  
Ge opened his eyes looking down at Mei a little "Like I said life moves on." it seemingly unphased him that his family had been hurt. He felt how her grip got tighter the more he squirmed but it didn't stop him from trying to get free. "If you are thankful then let me go Mei." he stated trying to get her arms from around his waist, he could understand why she seemed so clingy to him but it didn't mean he had to like it, did it?

~~

Now at the age of thirteen he had been within Mei's family for five years and during that time had taken the punishments to keep the girl who wanted to protect him all those years ago safe. It was an important day to them both as they where going to be starting middle school. He knew what Mei was like so had decided to play a trick on her that morning by getting up early and positioning pillows in the bed to make it seem like he was still sleeping before getting dressed and going to the tree in the backyard that he had always done in the last five years to study.
Quote:

Old Posted 10-23-2012, 01:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
Her head hit the soft pillows, and for a moment, Mei was confused, " Huh? Ge-kun?" Then she realized, " Oh, he must have replaced himself with pillows, typlical Ge, ahaha!"

Mei chuckled to herself as she sat up, looking around his organized room. Her room, on the other hand, was a total and complete mess. She gazed happily about, the guy had stayed here for so long, and for her own sake too.

It was the first day of school, and Mei remembered this as she looked at the clock on the side of the room, noticing that it was nearly time, and they had only fifteen minutes. She jumped up, and ran down the stairs, clad in a uniform and a bow on the side of her head, and hurried outside.
Old Posted 10-24-2012, 12:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #37  
Ge had noticed the time and left five minutes before towards the school, he was curious as to what the new day would bring, good or bad he was glad that he was at least out the house and away from Mei and their father. At the moment he was far different from his room, his shortish black hair was styled to make it look kind of messy, black shoes, black trousers and blazer, underneath he wore a white shirt that the top two buttons open and his red tie was loose making him seem more punk than the uptight, neat, freak he was. Hanging from his shoulder was a red messenger bag. "She's going to be late if she doesn't hurry up." he whispered silently to himself.
Quote:

Old Posted 10-24-2012, 04:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
Her uniform consisted of a black blazer with red trimmings, white undershirt, and a red bow, along with a red pleated skirt and white kneesocks. The red bow she had fastened to the side of her head fluttered in the wind as she grabbed her black suitcase styled backpack that was laid just outside the door.

Mei ran down the street, running in the direction of her school. Ge could be seen on the other side of the sidewalk, and Mei giggled. How very like him, to start out of the house early. After a few minutes, Mei had caught up to Ge, calling his name, " Ge-kun!"
Old Posted 10-24-2012, 03:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #39  
Ge continued to walked down the street he knew their father would have likely preferred that they used the driver but he enjoyed walking not that he really wanted to go to a snotty middle school filled with spoilt brats who would sell out their own friends and family if it meant they could get ahead, he couldn't help but shudder at the thought as it made his skin crawl. He heard his now name being called but ignored it as he took a left towards the park and began walking towards the tree that seemed to have began this bizarre twist of fate.

Soon he stopped at the tree his hand landing flat on it his head moving to rest on it as his eyes closed his lips moving but no sound coming out, he looked somewhat tranquil and almost human. "Will today be the day to face the goblins?" he whispered his eyes opened revealing the same pure yet lifeless ice blue orbs he had sported the last five years, but the facial expression though subtle showed he was sad, his eyes looked over to a house that had remained empty and voice of life for the last five years.
Quote:

Old Posted 10-24-2012, 04:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
She pouted a little when he ignored her, then shrugged it off. Typical Ge, Mei thought to herself, giggling a bit. She had gotten used to his cold and blunt behavior, and knew that it wasn't his fault, it was the 'goblins' that had destroyed his family. They had chased the happy and carefree Ge away, and replaced him with someone colder.

She stopped at the edge of the entrance to the garden like plot of land Ge's tree was in. MRI knew it was important to Ge, and therefore took careful measures as not to disturb him. She watched his lips move in a silent orayer, and a trace of sadness flicker across his face. After a few minutes, Mei decided to break the silence, " Ge-kin, we'll be late!" She exclaimed, waving him over.
Old Posted 10-25-2012, 11:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #41  
Ge's eyes darted over to Mei as his name was called, his dead lifeless eyes almost demonic as he continued to stare at her. "I don't care princess." his voice showed no emotion as he turned so his back was on the tree and slid down so he was sat underneath it his eyes closing as he brought his knees to his chest "It'll be five years tomorrow we met Mei Hime... but today... I don't want to go to school and be as fake as everyone there." he says his voice as dead as his eyes.

He wanted to go to his old home, the place where his family where taken from him, but he was still haunted by the screams and begging, the sight of their dead bodies now flooding his minds "They weren't Goblins... they where men... I want to know who they where and why they chose my family before taking my revenge for them." he knew that it wouldn't bring them back but at least they could rest in peace finally and so could he.
Quote:

Old Posted 10-26-2012, 09:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
She nodded, acknowledging his thoughts. Mei did agree with Ge, the people at school were all fake and only sucked up to Ge because he was pretty, and Mei because of her financial status. She remembered one day, when she had stupidly agreed to buy a group of girls ice cream, and they'd thanked her, praising her and making her feel good about herself. Unfortunately, the next day, she had heard them gossiping not so nice things about her and Ge.

Mei walked over to Ge, and sat down, " I understand. I'll stay with you then, Ge."
Old Posted 10-28-2012, 12:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #43  
Ge remained where he was his head drooping lower “last thing I need is a new school year where girls are drooling over me, especially when I have studies to worry about.” he sighed when his eyes opened though he was looking towards the old building he use to call home “Father has put me forward for another I.Q test... why he insists on making me go through one of these every six to twelve months is beyond me.” he said blankly before turning his eyes towards Mei “You know this is our first day of middle school, it wouldn't be to good if you missed it.” he said knowing he was their father's golden child so he could likely get away with a light punishment unlike Mei who would end up getting a beating which he would defend her from like he always had.

He knew at school Mei's generous nature was taken advantage of more than one time, only for the girls to start saying things that had upset her. The same girls who had ended asking him for the single dance he gave each year on his birthday and been denied. “So are you going to do something stupid in school this year, that will make you seem gullible yet again?” he asked he might have seemed a little cold or heartless when saying this but at heart he really hated her generosity being taken advantage of and then him having to pick up the pieces afterwards.
Quote:

Old Posted 10-29-2012, 04:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
Men giggled, " But it's not Ge's fault he grew up to be such a pretty boy~" she teased, lightly poking his cheek. MRI would never say it out loud, but she secretly thought that Ge actually was really handsome. However, the girl always shook it off, as she felt weird to harbor that kind of thought abou her (almost) brother. Ge was smart, that was for sure. Her father treasured that quality above anything, and everything, but Mei wouldn't say that. Instead, she merely shrugged.

" I don't care, Ge. I will stay with you if I want to," she said firmly, nodding her approval. Mei wouldn't leave Ge for anything; not even if she would get beaten for it. She felt so guilty for having Ge protect her, and at some times, Mei didn't even know why he did what he did. She wasn't anything to protect, and it would be so much better if Ge just let her take her own punishments.
Old Posted 10-30-2012, 01:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #45  
Ge rolled his eyes at how she was acting it was typical Mei, and though he should have been use to it, it still irritated him but remained quiet about it as there was no need for them both to be like him. “I am not a pretty boy unlike your last so called boyfriend.” though he warned her the boy was using her she hadn't listened so he took it upon himself to get the point across that his sister wasn't available to the likes of him and that he should back off before an accident befell him. As Ge showed no emotion the boy had no idea if Ge would actually do it or not but backed off instantly, less than three hours later he had found out that he had been dating three other girls and so let them know also not wanting the girls to be used in such a manner by a boy who cared only about his needs. “Last check it was three hundred and twenty seven apparently school isn't challenging enough for me, but I don't tell him that or he will move me to another school and then who'll look after you.” he said his voice calm.

Ge looked at her sighing “You never want to make my life easy do you, get to school.” he said his voice emotionless as he stood up and turned to walk towards his old house “I have heard you crying after I take your punishment, do me a favour and next time don't cry, tears don't do anything so I want you to smile knowing that there is someone there who is going to protect you no matter the stakes.” he said looking over his shoulder before continuing to walk a feeling of dread washing over him though he retained his composure though was unsure if he would walk in almost frightened of what he may fine or if the men where there again waiting to finish the job they started five years before hand.
Quote:

Old Posted 10-30-2012, 02:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
((gah, just noticed a crapton of typo things with the name Mei. Screw autocorrect. >c ))

Mei flinched at Ge's comment about her previous boyfriend. She had been so happy, to finally have someone to lean on without worrying Ge, and when the guy had asked her out, she said yes straight away without any further thought. However, Ge was convinced that the poor guy wanted her for her money, which she promptly refused to believe. Mei had thought that Ge was just being overprotective at the time.

When he broke up with her in such an angry manner, Mei immediately blamed it on Ge, thinking that he was the reason that her ex had been forced to break up with her. However, after a while, she had come to the realization that it was Ge who did her good and not hat other guy.

Mei shook her head, " You're plenty prettier than that guy! ...prettier than I am," she added at the end.

Mei would never understand why Ge would do this for her. She...she trusted him so much, but she always became confused when he took her beatings and stood behind her at all times. After all, Mei was a plain girl with no special qualities, pathetic even, according to their father.

She stood up, " Fine, if it won't bother you, I will head to school," Mei responded, a little miffed.
Old Posted 11-01-2012, 12:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #47  
He stopped dead in his tracks looking back at her with cold emotionless ice blue eyes "I know you see me as cold Mei and believe I do certain things to ruin your life, however, I do have the best intentions even if go around it in the wrong way." he knew he was forward about things and didn't really care if he hurt people's feelings, he didn't really see the point of sugar coating things seeing as at the end of the day the news was going to be just as bad.

Ge knew he had hurt Mei when he told her former boyfriend to back off and took the yelling, verbal abuse, name calling and tears that came with her being dumped by him. He knew a normal person would have been apologetic and felt remorse for doing such a thing. Ge on the other hand told her to suck it up and move on, that a user like him didn't deserve her, he was just glad in time Mei came to her senses and seen her ex for the creep he really was. On this occasion Ge knew he was the lesser of two evils.

He couldn't help but roll his eyes again hearing her call him 'pretty' yet again. "I am not looking forward to tomorrow for two reason's Mei." he turned away from the house and walked back towards her "It was the day we met... and the day I was given new life." Even though he had told their father his true birthday he always decided to ignore it, and make the day he was brought into the family his birthday which he wasn't looking forward to. "How about I say I'm having a bad day and we go home?" he knew neither of them wanted to go to school today
Quote:

Old Posted 11-01-2012, 06:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
She knew that what Ge was doing was for her own good. She knew that all he really wanted was to help her, and did so in his own special way, cold as ice. However, what Mei didn't get was why. Why did Ge care so much about what she did? Wouldn't it be better for him to continue favoring her father? The male always took the blows that were meant for her, and Mei nearly always felt incredibly guilty and indebted towards Ge. He didn't deserve that type of treatment.

Yet at the same time, Mei also knew that it was her own selfish thinking that had brought Ge to her house; she had only wanted company. She knew that the boy hasn't wanted this new life he had been given, but she pushed him into it. Mei did. Sighing a little bit, Mei replied, " Sounds good to me, Ge," giving him a small smile.
Old Posted 11-04-2012, 12:49 AM Reply With Quote