Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Default Twist of Fate. NikkoxKaguya. -M-   #1  
Disclaimer: This roleplay will potentially have gore, violence, language, and sexual as well as other mature themes. IF you are not of the mature age or are squeamish we would like to take this opportunity to ask you to leave. That was your one and only warning... have a nice day

This is a rp between myself and Nikko feel free to watch but don't post. This is an alternative of a group roleplay and you may see some chars from the Heartless rp pop up here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Last edited by Kaguya; 08-31-2012 at 01:36 PM.
Old Posted 08-28-2012, 12:01 PM Reply With Quote  
"Yes I am sure I want to do that, I gave my word I would take care of you..." he smiled "I am partly responcible this time, besides if you don't want to stay at Adrian's then I need to be here, no one should be alone" he closed his eyes and let his head swing back "Yes I know she will be upset, I know I will be in trouble, from her and from my parents..." he fell silent for a moment before opening his eyes looking at the stars "My life is already a bad thing, I do everything expected of me... doing my duty means I have nothing to call my own..." he bit his lip and dropped his head forward again remaining silent "I do not live, I mearly exist... I just want that one person I can connect to"
Quote:

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 12:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #3  

Hatori slowly opened his eyes trying to taking where he was and what was going to happen. All he could remember was his home and the fading feeling he had, he couldn't talk but reaching out he took hold of Shun's hand it was the closes things he could find. His body was in pain all he could do was just hold on to Shun, life was already mean he knew it and he lived with it. But what could he do? His own life felt like it was going slip.

I am the manry-est of men!

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 08-28-2012, 01:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Shun smiled to him knowing that he would have hell to pay for this action but he would deal with his sister and family when it came to that for the moment he just wanted to see Hatori getting better. His eyes widened just slightly as he felt his had being held but smiled a little. By watching the other he Knew that the other was likely in pain he looked around to see if he could see any pain killers. He sighed a bit as he didn't see any "Hatori where are your pain killers?" he asked a concerned tone easily heard, but something told him that they had been stolen by some other kids of the school,if that was indeed the case then he would go and get some more the pharmacy couldn't be that far away after all could it.
Quote:

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 02:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #5  

The green eyed youth looked at him slowly closed his eyes not answering him as he held on to the others hand still. After a while he hand fallen back to sleep trying to let the pain subside with in his own body. The one thing that ran around in Hatori's mind was Shun's sister she was different, and watching Shun and the red threads and Aura's he would forever belong to her.

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 03:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Shun sighed a little in frustration as the other said nothing, he knew then that the medication had been stolen and it worried him that everyone seemed to be out to make him worse instead of better. As the other faded into the sleep he slowly slipped his had away from the other and headed to the door taking Hitori's keys so he could let himself back in.

"Keep well till I get back." he whispered opening the door, closing it behind himself he locked the door and went to the closest pharmacy getting directions along the way 'Miyako, you are my sister but he needs me more, forgive me for these actions.' he thought to himself as he paid for the medication making his way back again getting instructions. Getting to the door he opened it and walked in closing the door behind him "Hitori I got the medication." he whispered unsure if he was still asleep or not.
Quote:

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 04:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #7  

Hatori was still asleep he was very much tired and pushed to his limits as it was this was something he was sort of used to but it would all depend on how it had happened but what could one say to another when it came down to it. But in is mind he wondered about some trying to see if it was better for him to go long with Shun's plan but what was making him stop was the girl that love her bother far to much to let him go. . .but also he knew about the dirty truth he knew they both weren't normal so it was hard to not let something like that get to him.

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 04:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Shun sat next to hitori and took out the items he had bought for Hitori before looking around to see if there was anything he could could, but he was surprised to see that there wasn't much of anything in the house including plates and cutlery. Taking out his phone he dialled a number before walking out and looking for the house number and the street name "Hello, I would like to have a pizza delivered..." he paused for a second not knowing what the other liked "Could I have a double pepperoni and cheese pizza and some cola delivered to 17 Novri Avenue please. That's perfect thank you." With that he walked back in closing the door and moved to wakeup Hitori to try and make him a little coherent for when their meal arrived.
Quote:

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 04:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #9  

Hatori slowly opened his eyes as he looked at Shun. "Huh why are you here?" he asked trying to gather his thoughts together to try and remember what was going on. "Did something happen again that I can't remember. . . " as he looked about the area some. Seeing he was home and on the floor since he had no real bed he just tried to slowly sit up.

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 05:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Shun looked to him for a moment biting his lip as the other seemed to forget why he was there "I have been here since your accident earlier." he didn't know the details of what happened just that he was hurt. He helped Hitori sit up and smiled a little "I ordered us something to eat, I hope you like pizza." he brought the medication over that he bought "I went to the pharmacy and brought some medication for you, sorry I had to take your keys." in a way he felt like he had stole even if it was for a good reason.
Quote:

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 06:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #11  

Hatori shook his head. "No it's fine. . . .but thank you." as he took the item back looked at the medication to take he tried to get up he needed to head into the bathroom but he was in to much of pain even move or want to get up so he sat still leaned on Shun some. "I can't remember much of what happened when I black out I tend to forget things. . .all the bad things that seem to happen to me." he said to the other.

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 07:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Shun looked to Hitori and shook his head "No it isn't alright no matter what you say, I can see your in pain." he was being stubborn on this one thing the last thing he wanted was to see someone hurt. "Dinner will be here soon and you can take some of the medication." he said holding Hitori close his eyes closing. He felt at peace right where he was surrounded by bare walls and nothingness, he believed it may be because of hitori and being away from his sister. "Forget the past Hitori all that matters is here and now." he whispered.
Quote:

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 07:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #13  

"Forget it. . .I wish I could." he said softly as his emerald eyes looked on into the darkness. "I can try, but it will always come back. I am not normal and people will never understand that. What I am, who I am, and what I do and see will never change. . . ." It was the truth nothing he saw will ever change he had a red thread it would be tied to Shun, but it is not it has and end where it had been snipped but the red think ribbon of Miyako his sister it was point to him that it could never be. As much as Shun wants to believe it, it wont work it wont change or even be something hatori could have like any other person.

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 08:53 PM Reply With Quote  
"Okay let me rephrase, for now forget the past." he smiled a little understanding what the other meant he knew soon Miyako would call to wonder where the papers where or why dinner hadn't been made even to ask him here he was." he sighed a little shaking his head he didn't want to worry about that even when it did happen so the likely-hood would be he would just decline to accept the call forwarding it to voice mail.

"No such thing as normal, we are all different in one way or another." he knew little of Hitori, then again that was like everyone but Adrian but he wasn't one to pry if Hitori wanted to tell him he would do it wasn't his job to go asking for such a thing.
Quote:

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 09:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #15  

He nodded some forgetting about everything that was wrong with him all he could really do was just stare off and look at all the red thread that was around from where they all lead to to each person it was tide off to. He was envious of all other even of Miyako. In away to love someone so much was not fair to keep to your self which she was doing. So in the end, he could see why his thread was cut before he could even try to be with the other. "It's okay everything will be okay. . ." he said to him self as he smiled a little. Soon he was able to get up forgetting about all the pain he limped his way over to the bathroom and shut the door.

Maybe it was better if he didn't feel like he could fall in love with some one now he wished he stayed in the room that he lived in back then with Adrian. He didn't like the feeling and it was making him sick, but he liked the company of the other but the other was to tightly bound to leave his duty to the other he felt like spec in someone's way./

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 10:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Shun was unable to see what the other did so was unable to see the damage Miyako was doing to others by being overbaring. He did love his sister just not to the point of wanting to have that kind of relationship with her. He was a devoted brother but that's as far as it ran with him as much as he guessed his sister wanted more it just wasn't something he would do no matter what anyone in his family said or done.

"Everything will be okay I know it, perhaps you will find someone who will truly make you believe that." he said gently as the other moved into the bathroom he looked down. He cared for Hitori but he was unsure where that would lead. "I'll stay with you here as long as you'll have me." he said going to the door as the bell went, looking through the peep hole he seen the pizza man and opened the door paying what was asking and giving a twenty dollar tip before closing the door "Hitori dinner's here." he said wondering where the plates and glasses where.
Quote:

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 10:34 PM Reply With Quote