Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #33  
"You don't know a damn thing other then being a scared baby! Being told what to do how to live and what you should be doing. I! Me on the other hand lived in lies and covered in blood taken a lot of lives for what I am made to do and you think leaving a small room will make a difference for you?!" his anger was peaking but he was holding it back at the other as much as he can. "Fine whatever stay in your little dream world, I got to see the outside world threw a window and books, even a t.v. it far better then being in this place!" he growled walking to the door he didn't care what had happened he wanted to get away from the other kid it was annoying his and making him more angry then it should have been but then again they both got the better ability then he did out of of the children he saw in the building.

"Ya know, maybe this is better for the two of you just to live here and die here like the little rats you are. I wanna die like a human and not have to give things to put us in our place. But sure go on and live a bullshit pipe dream I hear they sell them to every whiny child that comes in. But when you fail or something happens to you, I hope you know you will be in the could hard ground of this place like the rest of your family." one of his eyes going black, he placed his hand over growled again.

"Hey~! I want out of here, it's making me sick" as he walked out some caretakers running over seeing him come out the door. "Quickly the blind fold and bonds! He can go black if he does we are doomed." the men quickly ran to him forcing the blind fold on the bonds on his hand one of them getting out a tranq like gun pressed it to his neck it was filled with a bright red liquid it drained into his system. "The real world kid is nothing like this. . . " he said as he was carried off by the others.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 03-08-2011, 02:06 PM Reply With Quote  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
“I am not a scared baby!” he snapped back, he held onto his robes he felt his energy build up and he didn't like the feeling “I am not told how to live I am just happy...” she pulled his legs up to his chest and began floating “At least I was until I met you” he mumbled, he was going to be happy when the boy went through the door but then again some of his words got to him

“Lived in lies? Covered in blood?” he whispered and closed his eyes whimpering a little and he entered the boys mind to see what he was talking about but no sooner than he went in than he came back out his won energy spiking as his hand's went to head, golden light flicking around his form as he tried to come to terms with what had seen

hearing his words slowly calmed him as he thought of the paintings he had showing the outside “Dream world?” he whispered, how could he comment on such a thing when he was given an injection to prevent him ever dreaming on a day to day basis, they worried about him or so the thought that's why they took extra care with him

“I won't fail... I can't fail, I won't allow myself to fail!” he snapped standing up his eyes narrowed slightly but then looked down holding onto his clothing “Sorry... I didn't mean to” his voice was slightly shaky as he spoke, he really didn't like what he thought was yelling “I can't help how they treated you... I can't help the abilities I was born with and how I am treated... if I could change places with you so your life was happy I would” his voice was showing resolve in the words he spoke something he had never done before

“We are all sick or hurt after the tests... but they do it to help us, to help others and like the cycle of life someone's life is always going to harsher than others... I'm just sorry yours was the one that was harsher” his voice was small but hearing the care takers words he ran towards the door “Amire!” he called out holding out a hand trying to grab him almost to pull him back into safety

he knew when the carer's where around he should be using the names they gave him but everyone on the building was on the same boat and thus he believed they where all family, she looked up to one of the carer's “Where are you taking Amire?” he ask tugging on her sleeve, his amber eyes showing worry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 03-08-2011, 03:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #35  
"I think it was a mistake to bring him here. . . ." the female caretaker said to the other man who wrote down what was happening. "Lust is not well enough to be around others he also speaks ill of many things. Light do not call him by that name you should know better then that, besides I don't think we will bring him here any more. . .he is not well to be here with you or anyone else. . . . I told them he would not be well placed here. . . " as she looked down to him. "He thinks he is not part of this family he has no place here but he is to unstable I think we may have to lock him away for good." she sounded sad.

"I told you that he should have been sent to his room, a child like him is no good with meeting with others, I'm glad he didn't poison Light with anything he has been saying about trying to leave. . . .all he is a hand full and trouble but to have something like him on hand will be great like the other children or like Light and Dark they both are wonderful children." the male doctor said. "They are the key to salvation." as he walked out of the graden area holding the papers to the other boy.

"Now Light, I want you to forget about him alright? Lust is just another face and another person you may see him again some time soon if he is good after his test and treatments." petting the blond haired boy then walking out. The care taker who held Amire growled walking down the hall with the boy in his arms. "You just wont stop will you cause you where give some time as child to look out windows and see things give you the right be so high up." this one happen to hate Amire very much once getting to Amire's room he throw the boy in slam the door shut.

Amire hit the wall slid down his head lowered the blind fold and bonds still on him. "You for got to take these off~!" he yelled out, but he knew the truth they wouldn't come off cause he was half black he could feel his body getting heavy, the red head laid on the ground sighed. "I don't wanna be here any more!" yelling out to anyone who cared enough to hear, but no one listens to him no did, no one helped, no one cared at all. . . ."I don't wanna die here. . ." he said to him self.

He heard the small metal latch to his door open as he heard his care taker. "Now Lust since you are half black we will be running test on you in a bit, I know we had done some earlier but this has never happened before so we will need to take more blood and place more kinds of things for you. So please be ready when I return." as the metal latch was closed it was quiet again.

"Whatever. . . ."

Old Posted 03-08-2011, 04:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Haru looked to them for a moment taking everything they where saying and looked somewhat confused, hearing them telling him not to call him by his name he shook his head “His name is Amire... Dark is called Johnathon and I'm not called Light I'm called Haru!” his voice once boomed, he wanted to be called by what he called himself not what was on some form that they had made for him, he knew it was wrong to go against them but he wanted a name not a title

“It isn't his fault he is how he is... I've seen inside his mind... I'VE SEEN HIS MEMORIES AND WHAT HE HAS HAD TO ENDURE THE TORMENT HE HAS BEEN PUT THROUGH!” tears began forming at his eyes as he raised his voice for the first time in his life, as his tears rolled from his cheeks they crystallized and turned into precious gems, something the carer's would have never seen before as he always hid them, a golden glow began to form around him once more as he became unstable

“IT'S NOT HIS FAULT HE DOESN'T FEEL LIKE HE ISN'T IN THE FAMILY HE IS BLIND FOLDED, HE IS BOUND AND KEPT IN ISOLATION... IT'S ENOUGH TO MAKE ANYONE ACT THE WAY HE DOES!” he yelled once more he fell to his knees and held onto himself shaking, he didn't like feeling like this “Perhaps leaving is the correct course of action” he whispered tears continuing to fall and crystallize “No one deserves this... THEY HURT SO MUCH... THE TESTS HURT US AND MAKE US INTO WHAT WE ARE...” His energy began to build once more, now lashing out slightly “I want it to all go away... I want the pain to leave... I want to be happy... I want to see a real forest, a real waterfall a real garden” his hands came to his head showing he was trying to calm himself but he wasn't having much luck

Standing the aura changed from golden to black and seemed to stop lashing “If this is what salvation costs, you can could me out! I want no part of it!” his eyes narrowed as he wiped away his tears, his eyes changing from amber to blood red, his blonde hair turned black with red streaks it was almost as if a second spirit within the boy had been unleashed to try and protect him
Quote:

Old Posted 03-08-2011, 05:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #37  
The female care taker looked in then ran to the phone calling for help. "Something has happened with light and I will not be able to do it on my own." she said quickly in hopes they would come soon as they can. "I have no idea what is triggering it but all I know is Lust is the cause so remove the problem like we said we would!" as she hung up the phone waited some for the others to come. A few more care takers had come gotten ready to see what they can do with Haru getting all the things they need to try and hold the boy away and sedate him.

Hearing the door open Amire waited a bit hearing hurried foot steps then people running in grabbing him. "What is going on?!" he yelled trying to figure out what was going on. "This is all your fault boy!" said one of the care takers. "We are going to be doing what we said we would have done long ago if you ever gotten out of hand." With that said Amire began to struggle. "No let me go! I don't wanna die here! I wanna see the out side I wanna live! I wanna be human!" he yelled out, trying to get out of the grips of the care taker that was holding him. "To bad you should have been good like we said when we started this as a kid." the man said running don the hall way.

Amire thrashed about. "No! It can't end like this!" was all the red headed boy could say as he was thrown into a small metal box. "Not the Box!" he cried out he was placed in there many times before as a child to keep him in check this was what he fear was being in the box and not coming out alive. "You did this to your self Lust, you did something to Light now you must pay for what you have done." said soft female voice, it was his first care taker before she handed him over to the others for being so unstable she couldn't handle him at all. "What? What do you mean?! I speak the truth of this place" as the youth argued against them.

"You didn't do anything but make him unhappy, remove the problem and everything will be fine. . . ." was all she said as the shut the door to the box everything becoming crazy on the out side he curled up on the inside hating this place even more. "You all can go to hell!!!" as he clawed at the box then the blindfold over his eyes but nothing he could do anything there was a sudden shift in the box as if they where moving it. "H-Hey where the hell are you taking me?!" this was something new for him and had never happened.

The care takers ran down the hallway into another one and into another room far as they could take the problem away. Amire heard a large door open then cold air fill the box. "No. . ." he whispered to him self. "Not the snow room please anything but the snow room!" as he clawed at the metal walls thrashing around trying to get out. "Good-bye lust. . . .you weren't the best. . . and we tired it was our fault that you failed. . .so we must make our wrongs into rights. . ." was all he heard as the door was shut.

"I DON'T WANNA DIE IN HERE!!!!! LET ME OUT!!!" he cried but everyone left quickly as the door was shut, he could feel the cold air and the sudden temperature drop in the small area. He started to laugh some. "So is this how it end?" he thought to him self.

Old Posted 03-09-2011, 03:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Haru looked to them all through his deep blood red eyes he growled slightly “Enough is enough” his voice he wasn't amused at what was going on “He wasn't a problem... like I said, I've seen his memories... I've seen his torment, I felt his pain as if it was my own” he began to walk towards them all his eyes closing a the energy whipped around him

“When we do act the way you expect us to, you say we failed and we end up under the ground...” he began walking up to a carer and using his energy brought up a shield to protect himself but, the energy also grabbed the carer by the throat “Yet here I am, unstable as you would all call me and yet Amire is the one getting punished for it” his words where cold as he spoke them, his words showing he knew what was happening else where in the facility

“We can not help how we become, like a child we learn form the things around us, we learn from our pare....” he looked down for a moment his voice becoming gentle, his eyes turning back to amber, his hair turning back to blonde, but no sooner than it happened that it reverted once more “We learn from our carer's and from how we are treated” his energy began to squeeze the man it was holding

“Now lets break down the difference on how we where raised and see who's at fault shall we, perhaps that person will be shoved into a small metal box, thrown into a room with snow and ice and left to die alone” he say his eyes going back to where a dart had come from but failed to pierce the shell he had created around himself, his energy lashing out to the other man “Now, now... that's just not nice” he glared to the man slowly bringing him towards him

“I shall get my lesson shall I now listen up because the next person to interrupt me is going to end up failing too” he say smirking slightly “I was treated with kindness, care and love... He was treated with despair, fear loathing” he began moving towards his own carer “I was given a sanctuary... he was given a graveyard... I was given peace... he was given chaos” his voice showed a deep seething rage

“End of lesson, now... if you want me to calm down and not break their necks and the necks of everyone around me at the moment, I would suggest getting Admire back into the garden, I will give you five minutes, if not they die and so will you...” he began his voice showed a coldness yet an understanding and loyalty to the boy he had just met “If you manage to get him back here... I am pretty sure I'll calm down and no harm will become of this situation... choice is yours” he closed his eyes. He was quite curious to see if they would try and call his bluff
Quote:

Old Posted 03-09-2011, 05:04 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #39  
All of the care takers stood back from the boy unsure what to do. The female carer went to the phone to call the one who handle Amire. With in a new moments she was on the line with him. "You must release Lust now!" she said in a panic tone making it clear this was the demand that was to be done now. "No Are you kidding?! That bastard child can die in there for all I care!" he coughed back at her. "No you must understand Light want's him back in the garden and if we do not do what he wishes he will kill everyone here! Are you will to go that far to just get revenge on a child?!" she argued at him. "To hell with all of you and the kid!" he said as he hung up the phone.

The women eye's whiden as she heard him hang up the phone. She shook then looked to Haru trying to make it seem like everything will be okay for him. "Not to worry Haru, we will have Lu- I mean Amire back here with you soon. It's just we don't know when he will get here that is. . . ." as she tried to calm him down. The man walked over to the door looked hearing little to no sound now. "It seems the brat is done now." he smirked some. "That was for attacking me and partner you little bastard!" he yelled threw the door in hope he could hear him call out to the boy.

Amire curled up as much as he could shivering he his skin was starting to stick to the hold metal it burn some, he had lost feeling in his hands and feet. It was getting hard for him to breath yet all he could see was darkness, but falling into out of a death like trance all he would wake from it seeing the faces and hearing the screams of all the people he was asked to try his ability on. "I said I was sorry. . .I said I never meant it. . . each off them I want to be forgiven. . .at the same time I wanna live out side for them. . ." he thought as he would almost fall asleep wake back up hearing a cry trashing in the box some, this was the end and he knew it but he thought for moment why not go out with a smile so that asshat of care taker would be all sorts of pissed off to know he went out with a grin on his face.

Old Posted 03-09-2011, 04:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Stepped forward a little and looked to the woman, he only knew what was said from his carer but that was enough “You are lying to me...” he said looking to the woman his eyes becoming darker “You always said that lying is wrong... and if you do something wrong you get punished...” he tilted his head some “Are you bad? Or are you going to make amends and tell me the truth of the goings on” his voice was as cold as his stare and if that had been a weapon then she would already be dead

“You have four minutes left and I suspect he has less than that before he has to go under the ground... and if he is going under it so are all of you, I'll even dig your shallow graves myself” his voice showed a hint of sadism as he smirked a little, hearing the echo coming from down the hall he began moving towards it hovering as to make sure he made no sound 'so you're the ones' he thought to himself an evil grin crossing his albino face

He stopped right behind the man, his aura striking around the man's neck almost like a cobra “Open the door you bastard and get him out NOW!” he growled, his voice showing he was far from playing games, he would snap his neck and think very little of it 'Amire... help a demon took over my form, he's outside the door of the room your in' haru's voice called into his voice, gentle as it always had been 'Don't give up or are you weak.. if you want to prove the bastards wrong then fight!' the secondary voice called into his mind

Haru looked at the man for a second from behind his dark blood ruby eyes a twisted grin coming to his face "I just realized something..." he'd say his voice showing sadistic glee as he put the carer down, though using his psyicic abilities made the carer unlock the door before walking in and bringing the box into the hallway

"now see that wasn't too hard... was it?" he say as he made the carer open the box "now I doubt any amount of sorrys are going to save your ass but you never know" raising his hand just a little with a flick Amire's hand bindings would be undone "Oopsie... I'd run, because even in his weakend state Amire will still be after your blood" with that he fully released the carer

"hmm... though I wonder what would happen will happen to you, if Amire doesn't kill you.." he walkd forward on the air and leand in as to whisper to him "After all I know it was you that started this change in him... don't try and denie it... I've seen the memories" with that he raised the box with Amire still in it and hovered back to the garden

Once in the garden he moved to where he slept, placing the box down next to his bed he touched the freezing cold steel and let out a whimper of pain as never feeling such coldness, his hand began to glow a golden color as he used his abilities in light to warm the box up enough that Amire could coume out of it without tearing his skin off.

when done he levitated Amire out of the box and into his bed, the aura around him fading as it done so the careres he had been pulling around after him fell to the ground, his blood ruby orbs turning to be a golden amber once more, his hair returning to it's natural blonde color.

Dropping onto the ground with a thud, he brough his knees up to his chest and shook a little "I'm not a bad boy... I didn't fail" his voice sounded panicked as he breathed in shallow breaths, he was scared and with that his aura began to flicker once more
Quote:

Last edited by Kaguya; 03-10-2011 at 08:12 AM.
Old Posted 03-09-2011, 05:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #41  
Amire eyes snapped open as he sat up screaming as he held his head one eye still black growling covering that eye. He was trying to see where he was what had happened all he knew he was in the box placed into the freezer left to die, his fear had come threw but now where was he what was going on. Once sight returned to his eye he looked around the area to see he was back in the garden confused, he couldn't tell the voice he hear while in the box where real or not, or that he may have died and this was the after life. "If this is the after life this is a messed up joke from god. . . ." he thought to him self.

The group of carer scramble around shutting the door locking it down quickly as others came tend to the fallen or hurt. The Female one looked in threw the window watching as Haru went back into his normal state then looked over to Amire. "Good God! He's still half black." she cried out in fear for Haru, they never seen Amire like that before so seeing how he would be or even react to anything. "Haru is in danger," she said, in all thought she was willing to over look that part of Haru was wanted to speak with him some on the matter but what frightened her the most was Amire being in the same room as the child she had cared for.

"What. . .where the hell am I?" he asked some still looking around still covering his eye to hold the feeling back that was lingering inside of him. "How did I get back in here? Why am I back in here? Am I dead?" he quickly asked still trying to make any sense of anything that was happening in the area. "And you, what the hell did you do?" looking over to Haru his gaze shifted away as he saw the box then girted his teeth. "Did he save me from the freezer?" he asked him self.

Old Posted 03-10-2011, 01:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Haru looked over to the door as it was closed, he knew now that the garden was in lock down, but found himself wondering if it was permanent until they could find a solution to deal with him. He never wanted to feel like that again, it was almost like there was someone else in control of his form and he was pushed to the back made to watch through a window

Hearing Amire's voice he looked back “Your not dead silly” he smiled innocently his aura vanishing completely as he forgot his own worries and concentrated on Amire who looked like he needed the attention “It's the garden... we are locked in... I think I was bad and they don't want to talk to me” he say looking down he brought his knees to his chest once more, showing to the carer's he was in fact himself once more

Moving out one of his hands he brought down the hand that Amire was covering his eye with “you shouldn't hide it... it makes them curious and they will hurt you to see” he say closing his eyes “I brought you back here... I didn't want you to die in a small box, freezing in a cold room” he say gently his hand coming from amire's hand to go back around his knee “You've been out for about five minutes... you want something to eat? I have some fruit and some sweets I stored away” he say gently wondering if he would accept his gesture
Quote:

Old Posted 03-10-2011, 01:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #43  
Amire wouldn't remove his hand he knew if he did the feeling would get stronger. "No. . . .I'm fine for now. . . .besides. I need to keep it covered for a reason so hand me something I can tie around my eye at least." as he struggled to make sure it didn't over take him. "Food. . . .I guess I can't really remember the last I was able to eat before a test I thought I was going to have to go a few days again like before." he said looking around for something to place over his eye so he put his hand down. His fingers playing across the dragon tattoo on his face, but the tattoo it self started on the face ended down to his chest. "Whatever you did I don't think it's bad but I think it was bad you saved me."

Amire looked to the window looked at the women seeing how she had the same look of fear in eyes not for him but for Haru who was in the same area as him, the red head let out the sigh. It was always the same look, of fear and hate. It was something he should have been used to since that is how many of the care takers looked at him, they wanted to experiment more on him know what made him tick what made him the way he was. But in the end they where afraid of what he could what he can do. So they never went on any more with it but this was something new they wanted to see. what would happen if he ever went half now was the time for them to look.

Old Posted 03-10-2011, 03:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Haru listened to Amire and stood on unsteady legs and took off his sash an handed it to him with a smile “Here you are...” his voice was how it had been though as soon as the sash had been taken from him he fell down “So much energy taken...” his voice was faint as he moved onto all fours and crawled under his bed

after a second a semi large chest, that looked as if it was meant for toys was pushed out, hearing they boys words about not eating he blinked “I always eat... and I get treats after my treats after my lessons are rewards after my tests” he smiled opening the trunk to reveal nothing but fruit and sweet things “I hide them away and share them with others when they come in...” he smiled like an innocent fool, but then again that's exactly how they kept him “I know not everyone has a good up bringing as mine so I try and make theirs a little more bearable” his voice sounded sad as he spoke

“Take anything you want and as much as you want” he giggled leaning back looking up at Amire “I fell into an abyss the moment you where taken from the garden... it was like I was pushed a side and something else came forward...” his voice was low his eyes lowered to the left, he was so ashamed that he became unstable “I threatened to kill thirteen people including my own carer and yours” his voice was low as he sat up and pulled his knees to his chest “I didn't like that feeling... I came out the garden to get you and brought you back where it was safe” his voice showed he was proud of himself for coming out of the garden especially to get him, but it also showed fear his energy spiking a little

Raising his hand he touched Amire's marking, “I thought I was the only one with a marking” he say bringing his hand away to touch his own but a few seconds later he brought out both hands to show a two other markings, blinking he seen Amire looking away from him to a window and seen his carer, smiling he waved a little trying to put on a brave face for her after what had just happened.

Believing he wasn't quite stable for levitating or walking he moved once again onto all fours and crawled over to the window slowly using the wall to move onto his feet so he could look to his carer “Amire needs a new carer... I killed the last one” he say his voice shaking a little as he spoke the words, he had fried the carer's brain when he left it “He needs someone like you... someone caring and understanding... you can get him one right” his eyes looked up to her as if begging her to help Amire start a better life
Quote:

Old Posted 03-10-2011, 05:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #45  
The female carer looked at him then to the others. "Lig- I mean Haru, he can't have any other kind of care taker. He can't stay here with you. He needs to go back into his room." as she moved away from the window. "Some like him who wasn't raised like you and the others can not change care takers so easily. Some people wont do it no one else here is willing to take him but we will have to keep him in the testing room for a while." as she took some notes down. All in all, it was true many of them where scared of Amire with them all being scared of him no would take him. "So Haru I want you to rest up we can talk a little later but once Amire feels better we will have to take him from there alright?" she asked the boy.

Amire looked at the box. "Lucky kid like always. . . ." he frowned feeling his appite leave him seeing how well treaded he was. He shut the box placed back under the bed then looked to the door. "Hey I want out," he said to Haru. "I just wanna get this all over with so I can go back to my room and just lay down." he wasn't stupid he knew he wouldn't get another carer he knew he wouldn't be seeing much of anything after this all he knew is he was almost killed. "Thanks for the help, but it would have been better off any how, saving me was a bad part on you." as he stood up feeling his body ache he grit his teeth again then walked over to the door. "You want your test, come get them." as he leaned on the door his hair hung over his eye.

The female care looked confused as to the sudden look on Amire and how he was willing but she knew little of him other then when he child wanted to be alone he do anything he could to have it. She had known Amire to always be alone, uncared for she knew well he was mistreated but it was all for to see his power it was rarity to find a child whit this kind of power so most of the other treated it the the way they all saw fit. Abuse looking at Amire his thin frame she wondered when was the last time he was even able to eat a full meal or do anything he wanted like the other children but she made the thoughts go away. He was something she didn't want to get involved with.

With in a few mints a few cares came opened up the door doing what they had done last time to him but in a kinder matter letting the door shut. Take Amire down the hall looking him over and taking notes asking how he had felt. "Haru...." the women called to him. "Can you make me a promise?" she asked him.

Old Posted 03-10-2011, 06:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Haru blinked at his carer and scratched his head a little as he was spoken to “Then who's going to look after him, I killed his last carer” he sounded so innocent about the matter, but then again to him everything was so black and white “You could look after him and he can stay here with me... there is plenty of room” he smiled happily, he thought it was a good idea because he knew his carer was kind and loving, though on hearing about the testing room his eyes changed to blood red for a second as his hands clenched “We are not lab rats... stop hurting us or none of you will live to regret it!” he growled, but his eyes changed quickly back, his head lowered “Quit it” he whispered to himself

“It's okay if you want to call me light... I've been called it all my life and after all we are just experiments to you all” his words where low, and sounded somewhat dead as he spoke “And I am not sleeping... I refuse and I want to dream and not have the medicine shoved in my neck.” he looked up at her his eyes watering a little as he placed his hands on the glass “I want to be normal... we all do” his tone showed he was confused fighting within himself trying to find a balance that was now missing

Hearing Amire's words his head shot backwards “You said you wanted them to stop hurting you but your volunteering for the tests” his eyes showing panic his voice showing confusion, his once happy orderly life was now being turned upside down as he was trying to understand things he was never meant to. “Your welcome, and I don't think it was bad to save you...” he began using the wall to move over to the door next to him slowly “All life is precious... it's not your fault the way you are and the one that caused it failed, they need to give you a new carer” he smiled moving forward to give him a quick hug before moving back once more

“I hope to see you again soon... even if I have to come visit you” he smiled waving, he closed his eyes trying to hide the fear at the mention of leaving the garden to see him, but if he needed to face his fear to make sure Amire was well he'd do it. Haru watched the carer's being kinder in their method of handling Amire he wondered if he was the cause of it after he flipped 'perhaps it wasn't all bad' he thought to himself watching as his friend was taken out of the room and the door closing gently behind them

Haru looked to the woman that called him and blinked for a moment “Promises can not be broken , so if I agree will you agree to one of mine?” he would ask, his happy voice changing to one almost of an adult, his eyes glistened in the artificial sun light “besides, I do not promise things unless I know what the promise is... I learned that the hard way” he placed his hands on the glass showing the markings he had “They still hurt” he said his voice trembling, the markings on his hands and on his face had been side effects from his tests and they hurt so badly
Quote:

Old Posted 03-10-2011, 06:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #47  
"Test are things I know we can not get away from, Haru. . . .that is something I knew from the start and that is all I know." said Amire they walked down the hall into the testing area, this was something the red headed boy knew so well. Once he heard the door open he was pushed in then picked up placed on to a chair then removed the blind fold from over his eyes, bind his hands down. "Now Lust it seems we get to see something we have not seen before. . ." said a soft spoken female her long hair fell around her, her bright bright blue eyes shined as she smiled placing a hand on the side of the young boys face. "Now I wanna see power from you only at half. . ." as she held up a needle. "Now. . . .my little one. . . .I want you to scream in agony for me."

The women looked at Haru shook her head. "He can not stay with you and he can not stay here with you. He is not well he is not meant be around people. He will be kept in the test area for as long as we can keep him there if not we will send him to another place where we can find him a place to stay. You must not think of him any more and not make him your problem." as she looked at the files.

Old Posted 03-14-2011, 08:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Banged his hand against the glass “We can get away from the tests! We don't want them... they hurt and we feel the effects for months after each test has been done!” His voice showed he wasn't happy about how they where treated, she used the wall and concentrating made a key as he got to the door. Using it he opened the door and walked out smashing the key as he did so.

He stopped looking at the corridor for a second, his hand trembling though stepped out slowly once again using the wall to support his form “he shouldn't be hurt... after all we are the chosen of the deity’s!” he called out, he fell to his knees his skin paling eh he did, he had used so much energy “He shouldn't be hurt and placed in agony so you people can see what he can do... we are not lab rats!” tears began to fall, the gentle tapping on his crystallized tears hitting the floor

“If he can not stay with me, then I will not stay here...” though hearing her last comment he tried to push himself up “WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDED WHO PEOPLE ARE MEANT TO BE AROUND AND IF THEY SHOULD OR SHOULD NOT BE!” he yelled at her “Who gave you all the right to decided what was right for us? Who gave you permission to pump us full of stuff...” he cried bringing his knees to his chest as he shook a little, being outside was starting to get to him

“ we want to be normal... we want to see outside, we want to play on swings and feel real grass and smell fresh air” he whispered, sighing he looked down and shook his head “It's to late for that, I have met him and I am making him my problem and there is nothing any of you can do to stop it” his head hurt, he was scared he got pains in his stomach and so coughed a little making blood come to the side of his mouth, this was all to much for him to handle
Quote:

Old Posted 03-14-2011, 09:41 PM Reply With Quote