Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Default Experimental >closed group< -m-   #1  
Disclaimer: This roleplay will potentially have gore, violence, language, and sexual as well as other mature themes. IF you are not of the mature age or are squeamish we would like to take this opportunity to ask you to leave. That was your one and only warning... have a nice day

You never wanted your child to be born with one of three eye colors, it didn't matter if you where royalty or if you where the dregs of society if they born with these eye colors they had a calling and where taken to the temple where they could serve the divine, never to be seen by their parents again. You prayed to the divine that they wouldn't be born with emerald, amber or blood red eyes it was as good as a death sentence as far as the parents where concerned.

The temples had a divine right to take them, to teach them in their duties as messengers of the divine. The children where normal in their own minds, and in the minds of their families how could an eye color make them anything else, but when they where taken no one but the the temples knew the truth of what happened to the children and how they where treated. They where gifted, with abilities that no normal person could have.

The children where never given the life of luxury the parents where told they would get, in fact it was quite different, they where given basic rooms and experimented on in the hopes to understand what made them so different from the common man. It was also a life that held danger as if they believed you had failed they would kill you without a second thought as they seen you as a waste of the gift of life and unworthy to continue living in the world that the divine had gifted.

((and with that being said we shall begin))
---------------------------------------------------------------

Profiles:

Haru:

Amire Lucent

---------------------------------------------------------------

Haru looked around the garden that had been created for him and the other 'choosen' he winced as he felt a pain right though his stomach. He knew he should have told someone but that would be more tests and that always came with more pain, he would rather just sit there and bare it.

After a moment he let out a sigh of relief feeling a gentle breeze cross his form he didn't care it was fake he just wanted to enjoy the time away from his room and the 'carers' as the breeze stopped it made a few strands of his white hair to fall infront of his face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Last edited by Kaguya; 08-27-2012 at 08:30 PM.
Old Posted 02-16-2011, 08:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Uke Kitten
Johnathon looked boyish as he leaned against the wall of his room he let out a small sigh wanting to go outside he had always asked permission but they never trusted him, It was no wonder why he had made on of them let him completely leave with his powers. He growled lowly and fell face first into his bed his face to the side. It made him cringe as pain hit him he curled up slightly. "ahhhh!" he growled again and punched his pillow then wen't to the window looking out to see another experiment in the garden. He tapped the glass a plan now in motion.
Old Posted 02-17-2011, 09:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #3  
looked up hearing some tapping, it was light but he could hear it as if it was right next to him. For a moment he blinked as he tried to recall if he had seen the boy in the room before and smiled as he stood walking towards him there was only a few hours between their birthdays so they where often paired with and against each other

He often wondered if it was some kind of bad joke they had played on them 'choosen' he thought, wondering if they where so chosen then why did they get tortured and kept in rooms and had to have an artifical garden, placing it to the back of his mind he stopped at the glass and tapped back
~They still not letting you out Dark?~ he didn't know if his telepathy could get through the glass but it was worth a shot anyway
Quote:

Old Posted 02-17-2011, 10:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Uke Kitten
Johnathon bit his lower lip giving him a small cute smile ~No..Could you let me out please?~ His eyes stared into Haru's he wondered if he would have to use his skills. He then cringed grabbing his stomach a little bit of blood trickled out his mouth and he seemed to be gasping for air. He placed his for head against the window ~please..~
Old Posted 02-17-2011, 10:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #5  
Haru listened to him for a moment, his friend was rarely let out to feel the breeze, he wasn't that dangerous... well... it depended who you where ~Yes I can let you out I remember what the key looks like just be ready to catch~ whith that he closed his eyes and breathed deeply creating a picture in his mind of the key

A moment later a key with three prongs with a red light in the middle appeared on the side with Johnathon ~Quickly, it'll shatter if not used with in the next two minutes~ he was still getting use to this but the carer's had been stupid enough not to realize he had the ability and he intended to keep it that way
Quote:

Old Posted 02-17-2011, 10:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Uke Kitten
Johnathon quickly took the key and unlocked himself he grinned a devilish boy grin and looked each ways in the hall maybe he would enjoy the new boy he had met. He walked down the hall to the outside Door and used the key once more as soon as he unlocked that door it quickly shattered.

He walked out again and closed his eyes taking a breath of air he grinned and leaned against the wall not to be in site though Haru could see him, He grinned and then whimpered blood trickling from his lip again he leaned over.
Old Posted 02-17-2011, 10:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #7  
opened his eyes the moment he felt the object had been taken and moved to where the door was to enter, he was often left in here alone it was almost like his bedroom, as he didn't kick up a fuss when he was in there.

Seeing his friend in pain he forgot about his own, especially seeing the blood it meant only one thing, he had been experimented on within the last hour or so. Placing one arm over his shoulder he moved him to the tree and sat down "You will be okay here... I rarely see anyone here, one or two of the other's but that's when they are testing for new abilitys" his voice was reassuring as he sat down
Quote:

Old Posted 02-17-2011, 10:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Uke Kitten
Johnathon looked at the older boy his eyes seemed to read him as if he was concentrated on a book he leaned back against the tree now looking around the are "I wan't to leave.." He said in a low voice that seemed like a small mutter his face looked serious. but his words where soft. He looked up into haru's eyes "I want to leave this place...help me??" He tilted his head his eyes full of plea he again wondered if he would have to use his powers.
Old Posted 02-17-2011, 11:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #9  
Haru looked at him and bit his lip each of them wanted to leave but he remembered what happened to the last pair that tried, she shook his head as he felt a shiver down his spine, wincing his hand when to his stomach "We all want to leave" his voice sounded as if it was in a large amount of pain "we are like cage beasts here... but I have never seen a key that will open the door to the outside, then there is the matter of we do not know what other security they have" he sighed and flumped down the pain ebbing for the moment as he leaned his head against the tree

"Even if we did get out we'd be hunted, if we where caught the experiments would get worse or that is the rumor at least... it's not like we can hide our eyes" he sighed, he heared the 'choosen' had one of three eye colors and the had been 'lucky' enough to recieve one of them and looked to his friend and began to levitate him a few feet off the ground just for the hell of it
Quote:

Last edited by Kaguya; 02-17-2011 at 11:30 AM.
Old Posted 02-17-2011, 11:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Uke Kitten
Johnathon looked down clenching his fist he would escape he stared at haru "...I will no longer stay here..I will find a way to free those like us.." he blushed slightly he had never sounded so determined he then widened his eyes "a-are you ok?" he kneeled down to his friend worry tainting his voice as he did so. He let out a small sigh "see..see how this is hurting us? and we just let it go..like it should be..like it's Right..." he shook his head.
Old Posted 02-17-2011, 10:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #11  
Placed his friend down onthe ground and siged hearing his worry he shook his head "my last experiment was some three hours ago... my body is still trying to get use to whatever they put in me" he smiled but blushed hearing the determination in his voice, he had never heard any of the others sound that way and definatly never had

"I know they hurt us, but they say it is for our own good... that it will help us in the future" he closed his eyes he knew the carer's believed this was for their own good but still some showed pleasure in seeing their pain and something like that disturbed him a great deal "We let it go on because we know no better, we where raised here, they are our guardians..." opening his eyes he looked down and bit his lip "Do you know whar the real outdoors looks like?" his voice sounded sad he didn't know if the guarden was anything like the real thing they had never game him a picture when he asked for one
Quote:

Old Posted 02-17-2011, 11:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Uke Kitten
Johnathon glared "You believe all that? You believe that this is right?!?" he stood up he seemed irritated "How weak can they make us..to believe what we have is right!" he shook his head now "I had friends..I had a life..And then they caught me took me from my family...and in any way how is that right?" he glared then calmed down blushing slightly. "The nature..the nature out there...is beautiful...it's amazing..Like a painting.." he let out a sigh
Old Posted 02-18-2011, 12:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #13  
Haru looked down and brought his knees up to his chest almost submissivly "I didn't say it was right for us to be treated like this" his words where low and miffled he began to levitate and moved away from the tree ~I want to show you something~ he used his abilitys to ask his friend to follow

Soon he stopped in front of some graves "Ones who failed" his voice filled with sorrow as some crimson tears fell from his eyes "We know no better, than to deal with it" his words where shaky as he spoke, he didn't even remember his parent's how could he, he had been taken from them a few hours after his birth

"I was brought up here, my earliest memory was having a needle in my arm being injected with some glowing green stuff" she shook a little at the thought of his first memory "I don't remember my birth parent's, the only friends I have are..." his hand pointed to the graves "They all failed, I'm the last one left in my 'family'" he looked down once more, he believed he was allowed out into the garden just to be reminded of such
Quote:

Old Posted 02-18-2011, 12:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Uke Kitten
Johnathon felt sorry for the boy but shook his head "I will not fail..And I will no longer sit and watch as those around me do.." He stood up a small grin tracing his face "I do not fear death, But I am no tool" He tilted his head to the side "are you a tool?" he pat his friends back and then bowed his head in respect to the grave before walking off. He seemed distant yet determined as he did so "One can be stronger then million if that single one has the power in itself.." he leaned against the wall again he noticed two men in his room searching "oi..Time for punishment.."
Old Posted 02-19-2011, 11:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #15  
Haru listened to his friends determination "None of us fear death as we know it will come to claim the failed... we just fear becoming failed" he looked to the graves once more and felt his heart sink as he knew that many of his 'family' had been classed as failed when they where still healthy and breathing

"A tool?" he sounded somewhat confused at what he had been asked "I do not understand" he sounded somewhat innocent on it but then he listened to what else he said "We all have powers here" he said but his eyes went back to the graves

He brought his hands up as if he was trying to block out a memory or some sound, his form began to glow as he cried out "NOOOO! STOP IT... PLEASE JUST STOP IT" he curled as a jolt of energy escaped his form and hit the glass of Dark's room ~knock me out... I do not want to be classed as failed~
Quote:

Old Posted 02-19-2011, 12:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Amire kept his head down like he was told a smile across his face the blindfold across his eyes his hand bounded together. The dark purple dragon tattoo across his face seemed to be smeared with some red type of liquid. His care taker pulled out a handkerchief cleaned his face off started to explain to him what he was going to be doing with him now. "Now Amire you are going to go into a garden alright? You then here will fine your place or center of peace what do you say My dear little boy?" ask the man leading him into the area.

Amire didn't say much other then he nodded some once he was taken to the area they removed his blindfold un-bineded his hands. His red hair fell over his eyes looking around the area he seemed kinda of please and content being in the area he had no idea why he was there and why he was being told to find what was it called peace? Meh he thought some then wondered about in the area looking around.

"What makes this place so great?" he asked him self.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 02-26-2011, 01:39 PM Reply With Quote