Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #113  

"May you also enjoy your say then Liam, maybe you should be home school then and I go to the school." as he shut the door yelled at he driver to move on. The golden eyed boy leaned back in his chair eyes close knowing this was just going to be another frustrating day as he was going to make sure it was going to get better when he got home, Nanako was going to be the one he would be doing that to.

I am the manry-est of men!

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 10-03-2012, 05:29 PM Reply With Quote  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Liam listened sighed hearing what his brother said back at him, he didn't want to be home schooled to be perfectly honest, he just wanted a say on where he was going to go to school, like he had before the wish was put into place. Lost in his thought he changed direction and ended up heading to the park he closed his golden eyes wondering why he had wished this in the first place. 'Do I regret what I have done?' he asked himself in his mind as he sat down on a bench looking to the pond. “I love him so wanted him to be happy and have a normal life...” he replied to the question he asked. It didn't matter how late it would eventually get or how hungry he became he sat on the bench trying to gather his thoughts on everything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 10-03-2012, 05:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #115  

"What is wrong Liam??" came the voices from the shadow they had no real tone other then to just idle about. "Are you worried? Scared or in wonder of what has happened? Do you have something to ask you wish answered?" it asked the youth it was not there to make fun or do anything really other then to check on how Liam was doing it more or less something that needed to be done in case he was unhappy.

Old Posted 10-03-2012, 05:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Liam looked around as he heard the voice once more “How about you show yourself for a change I'm starting to think I need to book myself into the funny farm.” he stated looking up at the sky “All of the above I believe... I am unsure on how to take Gully.” he explained he had noticed just how hostile his brother had become and part of him was scared to anger him just in case he got hurt. “I think he's also screwing the made so the arrangement he made with me means nothing, but then that could be just because I'm not ready for a sexual commitment” he said sighing not moving from the bench though it began to rain lightly “But for all this hassle he is safe and happy, so I'm happy.”he stated
Quote:

Old Posted 10-03-2012, 06:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #117  

"I would show my self to you if I had a forum, which I do not. I am nothing more a shadow of what I used to be. No, you are not crazy, if I could I would." the voice's said gently, the shadows moving now and then to show something was there. "This is very different then what you are used to, I understand, this is who he is if not suppressed like then. No he has not gotten very far with the maid, I will tell you that much he uses her as a show but will hardly touch her" the voice said. "It seems, the need is for you alone from the looks of it. But we will see you again then Liam, maybe you can find better way to talk with him." as the voice vanished.

Old Posted 10-03-2012, 06:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Liam just sat where he was listening not caring that the rain was getting heavier “Convenient.” he stated somewhat coldly, he had a horrible nights sleep and then with the rollercoaster he didn't mean to be but he was irritable “I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap. Lack of sleep and then surprises that just keep appearing haven't done anything for my mood.” he said honestly his eyes closing so wasn't able to see the shadows moving “Yes it is, but I'll learn to adapt it'll just take time and something is telling me that's something I don't have much of, Gully I thinks I'm strange I think.” he said opening his eyes as the rain became torrential his clothing sticking to his body but still he remained on the bench. “That is none of my business so really don't want to hear it.” he explained abruptly “Thank you for understanding that I need time to myself, I will talk to you soon I'm sure.” he said as the voice seemed to vanish. After a further thirty minutes he stood up deciding it was perhaps time to go home before he died of pneumonia.
Quote:

Old Posted 10-03-2012, 07:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #119  

After a while one of the maids came running out with an umbrella over to Liam and bowed to him hold it over him as she placed a towel around him. "Young master how could you just be out here?! I thought you where with your bother in with the house. . . " she said filled with worry as she tried to get him dry as she could then ordered others to get him his bath ready and everything else and rushed Liam into his room getting the youth into the tub.

Gil sat in his study yawning reading some books he seemed busy as if taking some kind of notes, as he heard the common out in the hall but not once looked up from what he was doing. "He did it to him self. . . I don't see why they are worrying, neh Nanako?" as he looked over to the maid who exposed her self to the young master, panting heavily and pink in the fast. "But then again, it wouldn't since he wont give in. . . . tch," as he gritted his teeth together.

Old Posted 10-04-2012, 12:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Liam watched as a maid came running out with an umbrella “Quite late for that now, I am already drenched it defeats the purpose now leave me alone.” he said walking away from the maid he was still somewhat trapped in his own thoughts shrugging off the towel “That's easy I was outside and it started raining after a while I decided to come home.” he said bluntly “No Gully and I had a disagreement so I went to have some time by myself.” he explained walking to the closest room and just fell on the bed not caring that the bedding was getting soaked he just wanted to be left alone for a while. He closed his eyes wanting to go to sleep but the cold rain had made him quite alert.

After a while he got up drying himself off before getting changed, he knew he should likely go take a shower or a bath but he wanted to apologise to his brother first and see if there was a way he could make it up to him so made his way to his brother's room. Once there he knocked on the door “Gully can I come in?” he asked waiting for a reply before he done anything else, but looked down hearing what seemed like soft panting through the door he knew he should come back later so turned around and began to slowly walk away.
Quote:

Old Posted 10-04-2012, 07:04 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #121  

Hearing the knock on the door Gil shifted his gaze from the notes he was taking to the door. "If it's you Liam, you can come in it's not like anything is happening." he said as he rested his head on his hand yawned a little. "My, My, I think I should with draw my end of the deal." he said some.

Old Posted 10-04-2012, 01:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Liam stopped as he heard Gil's voice turning back he moved to the room and slowly opened the door. On seeing his brother's maid his cheeks instantly pinked and he turned his eyes away, he was use to the male and female forms but it still embarrassed him to walk in on her on display like she was. He move to sit next to his brother his hand sliding into his brother's spare one his eyes clenched as he heard what his brother said “I don't want you to Gully, I know I was a brat earlier but I really didn't sleep well, I know better than to make excuses but I want you Gully.” he said moving in to cuddle him “I'm ready to prove it to you.” He didn't want to lose him so even if he wasn't one hundred percent ready he would go through with whatever actions to prove he could do what it took to stay with him.
Quote:

Old Posted 10-04-2012, 02:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #123  

"I don't know I have to think about it some if I really need to have you now and just wait a little more." he said as he looked over to him allowing the other yo cuddle against him and hold on to him. Moving his gaze from his younger bother. "Nanako has been very good lately about doing what I need to her to. . ." he said resting his head on the back of his hand watching the maid some. The women pleasuring her self more keep the youth pleased as he had wanted her to. "Ahh well." looking away from then down to the book that was before him.

Old Posted 10-05-2012, 04:16 PM Reply With Quote  
“Gully allow me the chance to prove to you that I'm ready to be in a proper relationship with you.” he said before biting his bottom lip “I know I was a brat, but I want to prove you that I'm a grown-up... you were right we do need school.” he said he knew he was more or less begging his brother for what he wanted him to know that he want to keep him happy no matter what. “I-I see...” he didn't shift his gaze to Nanako wanting her to have some decency even if she was forced to do this while he was there “I think your also right I do require my own help once more, though I believe I may try a butler this time.” he said with a grin, his gaze went to the book his brother was reading “hmm? What you reading?”
Quote:

Old Posted 10-05-2012, 05:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #125  

Looking over to Liam some. "Taking some notes on the school that I would like to attended that is all." as he placed the pen down rested his head back upon his hand. "I'm not to sure. . . .I don't feel you are ready in any way. . ." he sighed some then leaned back in his seat tilting his head back. "If I am right I am right, wrong I am wrong, Liam I don't need you feed my needs knowing you are not ready for it. So why do you try?" he asked. "It's all expressed in you body language that you are not ready really. . ." as he looked back over to him. "New Help and you want it to be Butler you say, why is that?" he asked.

Old Posted 10-06-2012, 11:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Liam continued to look at what the other was doing as he spoke “Perhaps we can attend together, it be nice even if we land in separate classes.” he said thoughtfully as he looked to the ceiling thoughtfully “I don't know if I'm ready I won't lie and say that I am... but...” he closed his eyes and let out a sigh bringing his head down as he opened his eyes once more “I want to prove to you that I am ready for this relationship... I don't know why you are further along sexually than I am, I wish I did.” he felt crummy enough as it was without a constant reminder that he might not be what the one thing he wanted wants. Soon he stood and shrugged “perhaps you are right I may nor be ready and the reason I want a butler and not a maid is to help me get ready for you” he walked towards the door “I am not attracted to girls never have been...” he blushed looking down “I seen this really cute one at the training school, I'm going to ask him to be my teacher in such things because you won't really give me the time of day.” with that he walked out the room and headed to his own
Quote:

Old Posted 10-06-2012, 02:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #127  

"It would be fine if we could go to school together in different classes but would still enjoy having lunch." as he spoke to the other then listened on and nodded. "A male hmmm. . . .that would be interesting. . . ." as he looked over to the other some then watched him walk out of the room. Once other had left he looked at Nanako waved his hand at her telling her she was allowed to finish, once give that approval she did, a sound filled the air as wicked smile crossed Gil's face. "Some times, you can be so beauitful then so ugly at the same time." as he looked at her his head tilted to the side. The maid looked away her face pink then bowed her head got dress quickly thanked her master then rushed off.

Watching the door close Gil leaned back in his seat his gold eyes closing as he thought a moment then throw the book across the room, growling some. "Damn it. . . ."

Old Posted 10-20-2012, 06:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Liam went to his room and sat down with a sigh "We both know our parents will always send us to the same school Gully." he said as if his twin was there listening even though he was alone. "He was looking forward to it as he knew for the most part they would be in the same classes as they had the same studies. He closed his eyes "Perhaps it would be stupid to get a butler as he doesn't seem the jealous type but I could be wrong, but then he could help me" he sighed falling back onto his bed thinking more on how to get Gully's attention.
Quote:

Old Posted 10-20-2012, 07:06 PM Reply With Quote