Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Magic
Default   #97  
The Nymphs could be Spades along with the other woodland creatures. There would be the King and Queen of Spades (who would be the oldest Nymphs) and the Prince (third oldest) descending order from there. And now getting technique, all Nymphs have the same linage and ancestry (the forest-created not born) meaning any Nymph has the chance to be the Royal Family of Spades. They all kind of have the same general idea of ‘Kill the ruler of Wonderland’ but different ways of going about it. This means that the Nymphs are in a Civil War almost 100% of the time with the other creatures supporting the Nymph they think has the best idea.

Y/N? Let me know what you think.
I wear white to remember-
And to be reminded
It isn't yet my time
Even though you're gone
I can't give up
Not yet

My love, you shall always have a place in my heart. May you rest in peace.
Old Posted 02-27-2012, 07:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Professional Monster Hunter
im not sure i have not but much thought into it but i would like to go both ways but lean mainly dark as one would assume bringing back the Queen would take some dark magic owo
Old Posted 02-27-2012, 08:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Magic
Default   #99  
You could have the defined "Dark Magic" as in necromancy and all that shibang plus working in tandem with the "Light Magic" as in healing spells with the nuetral magic practicioners and non magic people as the commoners and test subjects.

Also, normally the club is a symbol of misfortune, forgiveness, happiness, and/or forgetfulness, maybe you could tie that in somewhere.
And to be reminded
It isn't yet my time
Even though you're gone
I can't give up
Not yet

Old Posted 02-27-2012, 08:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Well i was thinking or Occult so it not just necromancy. You could also assmue Demonic type magic idk i gotta talk with mizzy about it owo im sure i will when she gets home tomorrow from work as ill be asleep before she leaves
Old Posted 02-27-2012, 08:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #101  
*double post*
Old Posted 02-27-2012, 08:58 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Muse View Post
The Nymphs could be Spades along with the other woodland creatures. There would be the King and Queen of Spades (who would be the oldest Nymphs) and the Prince (third oldest) descending order from there. And now getting technique, all Nymphs have the same linage and ancestry (the forest-created not born) meaning any Nymph has the chance to be the Royal Family of Spades. They all kind of have the same general idea of ‘Kill the ruler of Wonderland’ but different ways of going about it. This means that the Nymphs are in a Civil War almost 100% of the time with the other creatures supporting the Nymph they think has the best idea.

Y/N? Let me know what you think.
I think its an interesting idea. I had planned the spades being "rebels"
Meaning any race could fall under them. I had also planned that the rebel leader is the king/queen of Spades.

But very few know that he/she is royalty. Only maybe a handful. So they would be "undercover" incase one of the hatters men got into the rebels to disarm them. There would be another member posing as leader.

Also that the rebel leader, is going to be the only surviving "royal" of the spades clans. Since the queen of Hearts killed off the rest of the "Spades" its now made up of anyone that doesn't fit anywhere else. They have become the "soul" of wonderland. Holding a good percentage of the people in there suit. Its a ragtag team, but majority wins; usually, when it comes down to it.

BUT
I kinda like your idea as well. Though it leaves little room for other races. Maybe we can work it in somehow. Since this is going to be an open rp we'll need to allow people to be able to pick anything they want while still being able to be the race they want. Unless you want to make a different faction for Fae (Nymph's are Fae right?)
They might sit outside the normal realms of thought with a different 'class' system. As normally most Fae wouldn't see eye to eye with other races, but have an easier time understanding each other.
Some could join other factions. (aka the suits) but most would stick with others of their kind. (in almost anything I've ever read if I'm wrong feel free to correct me)

Whatcha think?

Obbie;

I think there should be both.

The Dark would either side with the Hatter or try to raise the Queen.
( still not sure if I like the thought of her coming back to life o.o; )

The Light would side somewhere with the rest of wonderland.
(guns for hire, rebels, stay within your faction)

** I really like this idea;
Also, normally the club is a symbol of misfortune, forgiveness, happiness, and/or forgetfulness, maybe you could tie that in somewhere.
Old Posted 02-27-2012, 01:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Wandering Blade
Default   #103  
Ok since Mizzy said some about it.

I was planning on the diamonds to be a rag tag group of mercenaries. Rank is based on how good you actually are/has proved them self. The diamonds no longer have a true royal family anymore not since the days of old.
Lace and Chains: Hearts Intertwined
Airina's and Renata's Quest Thread

Airina's Auction House: Incogninja
Airina is my GirlFriend <3 Hurt or Mess with her and you pay!
The Lab's Immortal Janitor Pet
Nexess' Immortal Pet

Buying Inventor's Dream

The name is "Renington"
Old Posted 02-27-2012, 01:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Magic
Nymphs are a type of Fae and also can on some occasions fall in line with the Fairie (Fairy) people. I seem to have forgotten in my previous post that there are several different types of Nymphs, included but not limited to: Air Nymphs, Ash Nymphs, Water Nymphs, Winter Nymphs, Desert Nymphs, and Fallen Nymphs (also refered to as Dark Nymphs or Shadow Nymphs often mistaken for fallen Fairies). Water & Forest Nymphs are the most common types with Fallen Nymphs the least common.

And I see what you mean by needing to keep this open, so I could have the Nymphs simply aligned with the Spades. They could also be devided amoung themselves as to whether or not they need to take an active part in the politics of Wonderland, which would still allow the civil war to happen with whoever is in charge of the Nymphs being the one who decides whether they do take part in removing the Mad Hatter from his throne.
And to be reminded
It isn't yet my time
Even though you're gone
I can't give up
Not yet

Old Posted 02-27-2012, 05:33 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #105  
I need an answer from Rose and Broken,
Should the Queen of hearts be alive, or should we have her dead?
"It's in the stars.
It's been written in the scars on our hearts.

Your head is running wild again, my dear.
We still have everythin'.
We're not broken, just bent.
I'll fix it for us.
Our love's enough. "
Old Posted 02-28-2012, 03:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Magic
I think the Queen of Hearts as she appears in the original Wonderland should be dead.
And to be reminded
It isn't yet my time
Even though you're gone
I can't give up
Not yet

Old Posted 02-28-2012, 07:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #107  
~been busy so i can't really read things at the moment~

if she's alive she'd have to be brought back or have some form of a offspring of sorts. There could be a new queen but thats my thoughts on it.
Old Posted 02-28-2012, 05:43 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
I think.. I'd like to make changes to the profile.
And I'd like to know what to include on the front page of the

ALSO!
A vote on where in the real world this should take place-

I'd like your opinions cause I don't have a clue.
"It's in the stars.

I'll fix it for us.
Our love's enough. "
Old Posted 03-01-2012, 04:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Magic
Default   #109  
I was thinking London at the turn of the century for the place in the real world.

And now slightly off topic, you mentioned the entire House of Hearts being dead. I was thinking maybe you could have it that the original House of Hearts has all been murdered/died out but as per profecy the hero of Wonderland must come from the House of Hearts meaning that when Alice's desendant comes through the gates they automatically becomes the Queen/King of Hearts. As they work towards their goal of saving Wonderland they, without meaning too, pick thier court and recreate the House of Hearts. (Which also means, should you chose to play it that way A) History repeats itself, B) Alice's desendant isn't allowed to leave Wonderland, or C) None of the above)
And to be reminded
It isn't yet my time
Even though you're gone
I can't give up
Not yet

Old Posted 03-01-2012, 04:55 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Right now, Hatter rules the house of hearts. He has a court and followers.
When I said the entire house of hearts was dead I meant the original bloodline. The king and Queen from Alices' days and their court etc/

So we have the idea of the US as a setting, and london.

Either way Alice is still set from London. I was thinking maybe Alice's daughter moved away because she thought Alice was crazy and a bad influence on her child because she could never go to wonderland. So she believes her mother is delusional...
or something.
"It's in the stars.

I'll fix it for us.
Our love's enough. "
Old Posted 03-01-2012, 05:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Magic
Default   #111  
Maybe the hero's mother commited Alice to an Asylum and always told her child that Wonderland doesn't really exist?
And to be reminded
It isn't yet my time
Even though you're gone
I can't give up
Not yet

Old Posted 03-01-2012, 05:40 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
thats what I was thinking. And When Alice dies, The grandchild goes to london
Someone from wonderland is there waiting to talking to the grandchild. The mother can't go cause she has work or whatever. Alice left gifts for the child with the friend from her will.
-its a complex Idea but I was already thinking of something like this.
I have a bunch of things written up on it already
"It's in the stars.

I'll fix it for us.
Our love's enough. "
Old Posted 03-01-2012, 05:46 PM Reply With Quote