Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Dragon Reborn
Default Closed. Merged with the other zombie RP. Check it out.   #1  
It is 1 year after the fall of man and 2 years after Z-day. Hordes of undead now roam the land, mindlessly slogging around filling the fallen cities and feasting on the flesh of the living. But you... you have survived the outbreak. Somehow, against all odds, you have reached safety and survived countless attacks. You have ventured across miles of dangerous land and come out on the other side. You have reached a fortress of safety.
But now supplies are low. It will soon be time to move out again and search for a place of sanctity. A place to temporarily call home. Will you survive the trials to come...

Click Here for the RP thread.

Background and Rules

Zombies
The zombies in this rp will be the steriotypical slow moving mindless kind. They are nigh impossible to kill except with a well placed strike or shot to the head. Something that will destroy the brain. In fact, these zombies are exactly as they are described in The Zombie Survival Guide (Which is an awesome read if you have not seen it.)

Rules
-The biggest and most important rules is that YOU ARE HUMAN.
Humans are not perfect shots and will be scared. They will trip and stumble, and yes, even die. Though it may not be the character you are rping as, I'd like to see some human drama and such.
-Grammer: This will be a story like rp, so proper grammer is a must. There is to be no brbs, lols, or cyas and the like.
-There must be someone to run this show, so if I say something, than it is final.
-If you have a concern or out-of-character comment, please post it in this thread or PM me. Do not post out-of-character stuff in the rp thread.

Characters:
Leave a character app in this thread.
Characters should be normal people who have managed to survive, so nothing super or special about them. They all need flaws and doubts and such. Info wise, just any kind of background info like how they got to where they are today and the like.

Once I post your character in the Character list, you are free to begin.
Last edited by Tarrek; 08-13-2012 at 02:00 AM.
Old Posted 04-03-2011, 12:33 AM Reply With Quote  
The Dragon Reborn
Reserved
Last edited by Tarrek; 08-11-2012 at 10:10 PM.
Old Posted 04-03-2011, 12:41 AM Reply With Quote  
The Dragon Reborn
Default   #3  
Approved Characters
I will list the characters in the rp here. If you wish to participate, please post a character description including a name and possibly a SMALL background. Just remember that these characters are normal people, so nothing super or special about them.

User: Lunaryon
Name: Luna
Hair: Blonde
Preferred Weapons: Pistols
Background: Luna was the daughter of a SWAT member, who taught his daughter how to use a pistol in case she ever needed to. Once she was 16, she bought her own, and began practicing with it. She can use a pistol with either hand, and can even use two at once, but she is a much better shot with her left hand, and she in not exactly the bravest person around.

User: Tainted
Name: Donavik Tirposa
Sex: Male
Description: 5'6",thin muscular
build,long straight black hair with
Red tips,aqua-marine eyes white
around the pupil,large canine teeth.
Attire:black leather long coat,
Loose black Jeans,black mesh
tank top,black combat boots,tinted
wrap around goggles,two under-arm
pistol holsters,rifle holster.
Weapons:Scoped M14 EBR,Kershaw Outcast Knife.

User: Jurinjo
Name: Axel Zacharias
Background: A scrawny and pale 10 year old who only has stories to tell him what the world was like before zombies. He has short brown hair and blue eyes. Although he is currently surviving on his own in a forest near a city. He has his recently presumed dead sister and her boyfriend to thank for a tree house that has allowed him to survive on his own. This leaves him of less survival knowledge and hardiness than most, even for his age.

User: Tarrek (me)
Name: Rhys Brooks
Background: In his younger years, Rhys grew up mostly in the outdoors. He was in the Boy Scouts of America and played outside in the woods near where he lived almost every day with his 3 siblings. Admittedly he was a bit of a nerdy kid, but he was okay if not proud of that. "Brains are sometimes better than brawn," he knew. That was definitely the case when the outbreak occured at the age of 20, just before he started college. While quickly separated from the rest of his family, Rhys kept a cool head and thought before doing anything. That is how he has survived and continues to survive. Today he lives with a small group of survivors as a scout, helping to keep track of the roaming hordes and keep supplies up. He is held in high esteem by his group, his word always being his bond. He still has hopes of finding the rest of his family some day.
Last edited by Tarrek; 08-11-2012 at 11:29 PM.
Old Posted 04-03-2011, 12:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
This looks interesting...

I love zombies and I might be interested in joining this RP.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 05-22-2011, 05:13 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #5  
Z O M B I E Z, too bad i dont know how to replay good. :/ lol
best of luck with your thread
Old Posted 05-25-2011, 12:48 AM Reply With Quote  
S.T.A.R.S.
I wanna join.Can we use characters from a TV show, or do we have to make up our own?
Please use masculine pronouns (He,Him,His) When talking or referring to me.

All hail the Female Courier who seduced Benny with her sick mind and Black Widow trait and then killed him in his sleep!
Old Posted 06-27-2012, 02:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Default   #7  
Tarrek where did you goooo! I want to survive a zombie apocalypse :c
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 07-04-2012, 05:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot

For once I am actually interested in a group RP.
I'll be PMing you about this.

call me grem
they/them
Old Posted 07-11-2012, 04:17 PM Reply With Quote  
The Dragon Reborn
Default   #9  
I see there is some interest in this now :)
In that case, what I am going to do is make this the character thread since it has ooc stuff and open a new thread for the actual roleplay.
Old Posted 08-11-2012, 10:02 PM Reply With Quote  
The Dragon Reborn
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCourier View Post
I wanna join.Can we use characters from a TV show, or do we have to make up our own?
You have to make up your own, but that doesn't stop one from inspiring yours.
Old Posted 08-11-2012, 10:34 PM Reply With Quote  
The Dragon Reborn
Default   #11  
I changed the amount of time since the fall of man and z-day to 1 year and 2 years respectively. More chaos that way.
Old Posted 08-11-2012, 10:47 PM Reply With Quote