Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Person, what Person?
Default   #65  
Hera had not been planing to run into the not thief and the almost but not quite thief again. But run into them she did when they almost landed on top of her. She could feel the vibrating power of one's dark magic and the resounding song of the other's natural magic. Hera was just surprised both were alive and still completly attached. "You tried to over reach you magical core limit." She informed one of them dryly. "You could have caused a huge rift in the space-time continum."
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
Broken Muse is my girlfriend
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:
That is the general nature of things! An equality, a mutal need!

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
-Elizabeth & Jason (From The Thirteenth Season)
Old Posted 10-06-2011, 10:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Rococo did not hear the voice that was patronizing him. He wasn't even aware that the young girl had fallen through the rift. Some where his subconscious thought that many of the civilians had enough sense to flee, espically the ones near the bar where Rococo was having his quarrel. After a while of dozing to let his pain subside, Rococo opened one eye. Who was this child, and what was she talking about. His brow furrowed into a v. He had, had enough of people touching him and worse of all talking to him. Was this young girl here to ruin his mood as well. “Heeeisss!” He said, trashing out at the girl, before rolling over and springing to his feet. The movement was not as fluid as it should have been. Something about the strange man, and his powers. Rococo stumbled off balanced tripping backwards over the strange man. The man whose fault this was. Roco wondered which would be a better target for his fury.
Old Posted 10-06-2011, 11:28 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #67  
the pain of someone digging a heel into his wound woke him as the strange child-thing landed by him, he grunted in pain
Old Posted 10-06-2011, 11:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
The smug sneer of satisfaction returned to Rococo's face. Now it was his turn to badger the young man for answers. He crawled over to the man producing the dagger and holding it to his throat. “You will answer my questions or you will die, Stranger.” There were no need for whispers but Rococo kept his voice low. “ What are you? How did you interfere with my magic, and why did you bring this girl child with you.” His eyes narrowed into diamond slits.
Old Posted 10-07-2011, 12:07 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #69  
he laughed though the movement cut. "keh, try if you'd like" he figured at least one rib was broken "though i like your attitude, a man. it was no choice of mine. what girl" through the haze of pain he could see the other was hurting too. "is it my turn yet?" he was at least lucky the boy was too stupid or too ignorant one to find a different blade than his
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 10-07-2011 at 03:15 PM.
Old Posted 10-07-2011, 12:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Rococo glanced back to make sure the girl had not moved “no... No... No!” He laughed.”You do not get a turn sir. Though it seems our questions are now the same.” He took a deep breath. Who is this man, and what does he or you want with me?” He asked.
Old Posted 10-07-2011, 12:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #71  
"Now if only I had grabbed popcorn." Hera muttered. "Neither of you brought me here, your stupid summons that I had to desummon brought me here because of your magical backlash." She was grumbling now and she knew it. "Oh, and you might not want to use magic for awhile, the core and realm you were using before got sealed." She smiled showing her crooked and broken teeth, "Not my fault, blame your own stupid summons." Hera sat down, "Once you done trying to kill each other let me know." Hera then leaned against the wall and closed her eyes, feeling confident that they would be too focaused on killing each other to worry about her.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
Old Posted 10-07-2011, 03:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Rococo raised an eyebrow, looking between the girl and the man on the ground he had become confused. Two forces could cancel themselves out now he understood why his magic went wrong and grew furious. By some sheer luck the three of them were even still alive. “You do not tell me what to do child.” He sneered turning his attention from the man laying on the ground. Answers would have to wait. Foolishly Rococo stood to his feet eager to prove the young girl wrong. He summoned more of his sentries to attack the girl. It proved to much. The shadows slipped out of his control as his body slumped breathing heavily on his hostage. The wild shadows, were lesser creatures then the ones in the bar came bounding near the trio.
Old Posted 10-07-2011, 05:45 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #73  
he pushed the boy off of himself and snatching the knife staggered to his feet, he knew in his current condition he would almost certainly die but better on his feet than his back. he lunged.
Old Posted 10-08-2011, 03:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Hera opened her eyes and then proceeded to roll them at the stupidity of the two. "Males," She muttered. She slipped the knife into her hand and felt it hum. She gave it a glance and noticed it was once again black like it had been earlier with the other monsters. 'Wierd knife' she thought and then stepped forward to join the other person in fighting off the monsters. Whenever her killing shot was delievered, the things she heard where called shadows of magic would disappear. 'Desummoned,' was the answer she got.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 10-08-2011, 08:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #75  
( I don't know if I am waiting on Funk or not, but I shall try not to make this more drawn out then it needs to be. I shall also try not to god mod xD, Also I am secretly bad at writing fight scenes. )

As the man lunged he was met with a shadow foe. The creature bared its teeth and claws hoping to chop down into he mans jugular for an instant kill, if he could not do that, the creature had his claws poised to dug into the mans flesh swinging up from underneath.. The monsters the girl attempted to kill did not go completely away. They melted into the shadows gathered more strength and came back to continue their assault on the girl. They had grown intelligent enough to know to avoid her dagger. For this they changed forms becoming more of a slinky creature that could contort its torso to move around like a snake.
Old Posted 10-09-2011, 09:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Hera was annoyed that they no longer seemed stupid enough to get on the wrong end of her dagger. "It's about now I wish I had magic," she muuttered as she once agian dodged an incoming claw. She felt a stinging pain in the corner of her mind and knew she had been hit by one of the creature. "Damn it." She did not know what was on the claws she just knew it would not mix well with her. She focaused more on the creatures then instead of on the other two, if they died it was the guy who summoned the creatures' fault.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 10-09-2011, 09:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #77  
Kien lifted his head -- the scent of the girl was still in the air. Thus far, he'd been having more trouble than usual tracking his quarry. The faint trail led to a tavern, and he silently slipped inside, found a shining portal with its light quickly fading, and slipped in, ignoring the questioning looks. For now, all he had to do was concentrate on...

...the girl. Eyes wide with surprise (he had never traveled through a warp before), he nearly staggered straight into her.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-09-2011, 09:49 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
(sorry no color since my other half is dead)

it blocked his assault and responded with a slash to his already wounded side. he took a ragged breath as he tripped backwards
Old Posted 10-09-2011, 10:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #79  
Hera was beginning to wonder if she had offened Hades today. First she had been grabbed twice, then dealt with an angry and socially stunted not thief, fough bizarre creatures, saw the night sky wile fighting siad cratures, and now she was fighting the creatures again with the two people, one who grabbed her and one who usd magic even when their core was almost depleted. And now she had to deal with some peorson who borrowed others magic. Oh, and she was poisoned with a poison that only effected beings with non magical blood. Hera roughly shoved the newcomer away from her, "Don't fight me, fight the creatures the idiot ovber there summoned." She even pointed incase he was just as stupid as the summoner.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 10-10-2011, 12:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
And I'm supposed to, how? Lacking magical prowess, he decided the best thing to do was to shove the spear shaft across the chest of one creature and kick it, sending it spinning towards the others.

He unsheathed the huge dagger strapped to the small of his back and wielded the spear with one hand, ready to engage another creature.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-10-2011, 01:18 PM Reply With Quote