Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Posty McPostsALot
Default Dungeon Master (RP Challenger, Open & Accepting) [M]   #1  
Warning: This might be a Mature-ish thread. RP Discretion is advised.

See the Rules and throw in Applications HERE!

Round One currently contains the following Players:
- Mandy J. Walters (Raven)
- Gina Moretti (Wicked)
- Tara Byrne (Lost_Ninja9213)

Players waiting for the next run...
Last edited by Funkduder; 10-08-2011 at 01:22 PM.
Old Posted 08-20-2011, 08:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Lost Ninja, Raven, Wicked

The Pit opens as you fall in. 1 second. 2 seconds. 3- and you hit the floor. You couldn't tell if it was three minutes or thirty minutes before you woke up, but you woke up to a definite darkness.

Light.

A single blue torch lit up the room leaving darkness in the 2 halls that exited the room and only dimly lit a third, boarded up one.

As you untangle yourself from your 'friends' a figure appears atop of the blue flame, a hologram to put it at best.

"So it is you, who dare to enter my realm and challenge me." She was dressed in dark robes and a cloak which hid any sign of her femininity. "You humans want and want and want, and here it becomes your demise. At least you will be made good entertainment of for my pets. That's all your good for..."

The flame went out and replacing it, blue flames lighted up the top of the room. From a fourth hallway behind you, zombie-like creatures began to crowd you, creating a hoard that outnumbered you ten to one. If you are to act, you must do so now!
Old Posted 10-08-2011, 01:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #3  
Zombies?! This can't be real!! Tara frantically thought, while backing towards a wall, away from the approaching creatures. All she remembered was a pit, falling, and then the strange figure. But what and where was this pit? And what was that figure talking about? Neither I nor these others challenged anybody! She pulled out her dictionary, and started swinging it around, preparing to fend them off while running. Well even if this is a dream, I'd better fight for my life!! It would be to our advantage to stick together here...no time to think about whether I can trust them!! "Over here!!" She called, moving towards the blocked passageway and hoping the other two would be willing to help.
Old Posted 10-08-2011, 11:21 PM Reply With Quote