Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #97  
"About to post results. But fiwst....Veshora. If yours is a fail, do you want to use your Delicious Donut or save it for later?"
(If yes, re-roll now. If it's not a fail, the first roll will be counted, not the second one.)
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Last edited by Derpy McBlueEyes; 10-30-2018 at 10:49 PM.
Old Posted 10-30-2018, 10:47 PM  
Writer
Save the donut for later. If it's a fail I want to see the hilarious mayhem of snails on tiny skateboards.
Old Posted 10-31-2018, 05:22 AM  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #99  
Mdom: Unfortunately, you approach too quickly. Llamacorn startles easily and begins to bleat loudly.

Witchchylde: Unicat, scared by Llamacorn's outburst, hisses and begins to run around the house at full speed, knocking over several object. Thankfully nothing gets broken.

Veshora: As unicat is dashing around the room, they crash into the snail-bearing skateboards, knocking them off course and sending them crashing into the wall with loud thumps.

Mekatra: How loud can a snake be? Turns out, very loud. The beautiful pastel rainbow snake begins screaming "save me!" in a loud falsetto voice as it climbs as high up as it can to get out of the path of the stampeding Unicat.

As one, you all turn to the couch. Derpy is gone. The lights in the house all begin to flicker. One light comes on down the hall. Derpy is standing there. The light flickers sporadically. With each flicker, he appears to be covered in more and more blood. Then the light goes out. "Come pway wif me..." you hear him say. It echoes down the hall. You hear the patter of tiny feet as all the lights go out at once. It all goes quiet. Too quiet. You jump as you hear Derpy whisper softly in your ear, "also, I can kill you wif my bwain..." Veshora is probably wishing they had used the donut, though it might not have helped much. The lights flicker back on. Derpy is standing in the doorway. There is not so much as a single speck of blood visible. He pulls a knife out from behind his back and runs between you all, stabbing at your ankles. Thankfully, it is just a prop knife and the blade collapses into the hilt. In fact, Derpy's little arm are so weak, you probably won't even get a bruise.
It's gonna take a while to calm Derpy down again. Everyone must wait 2 hours and 40 minutes before they can go again.
Kaderin's mule dragon!

Quote:
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 10-31-2018, 06:09 PM  
A*DIC*TED
CHAOS! MASS CHAOS!

Perhaps we should have left all these animals alone.
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 10-31-2018, 06:12 PM  
More More More Magic
Default   #101  
Can I try to Get Turtledove and Doveturtle back into their enclosure?

I roll a 13 in hopes that it's my lucky number for the day ^^
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 10-31-2018, 06:13 PM  
Writer
Mwahahaha! Absolutely hilarious fail!
Y'all should give the snake some opera tuition, equip the snails with helmets, blindfold llamacorn and handcuff unicat to the bed. We can change the task list in such manner, right? ^^
Old Posted 10-31-2018, 06:26 PM  
Rebooting....
Default   #103  
Oh wow.... I said it before, and I'll say it again, serious Derpy is SERIOUS...ly scary.

..and my math says next try is still 41 minutes away.
Last edited by Witchchylde; 10-31-2018 at 08:14 PM.
Old Posted 10-31-2018, 08:08 PM  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
MonBon:
In all the chaos, the flying turtles are pretty anxious to find shelter. It doesn't take much to get them into their enclosure beyond opening the door and maybe just a little herding.

"Yay! You did it!"
Kaderin's mule dragon!

Quote:
Old Posted 11-01-2018, 03:05 PM  
Rebooting....
Default   #105  
Omigosh let me get Beta Fish back in its tank!

Wow, I rolled a 19!

I hope that's a good roll...
Old Posted 11-01-2018, 05:12 PM  
The Magic Number
Snails on skateboards the second. With helmets. And kneepads. (Don't ask me if they even make sense for creatures who don't have knees to begin with)

Veshora decides she has to take a different approach. First the snails need proper protection from further injuries, and then they need to be able to defend themselves. For that reason she hires a roller derby coach to teach them the best moves. The coach tries to argue that skateboards obviously violate the rules, but can't explain how to equip a snail with roller skates - and finally gives in when five snails already present their derby names.
Death's mule librarian. The difficult we do immediately. The impossible takes a little while longer.
Old Posted 11-01-2018, 07:12 PM  
More More More Magic
Default   #107  
I want to snuggle unicat with 16 purrfect snuggles :D (my roll was 16)
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 11-02-2018, 07:22 PM  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
(Sorry for posting delays. Have had an insanely busy week + stress and mental health issues and am just exhausted. Will get Derpy to do some posting tonight though to get us caught up! And also am going to get rid of the time penalties and all that, since it's slow enough anyway without them.)
Kaderin's mule dragon!

Quote:
Old Posted 11-03-2018, 01:03 AM  
Writer
Default   #109  
Yep, some of the games play really slow this time. I'm essentially giving out 33 free candy which no one has claimed so far ^^ and Tiva even resorted to holding her other game hostage for more entries.
Old Posted 11-03-2018, 06:07 AM  
A*DIC*TED
I feel like I should have done more for this event than I have, but we've been so busy having that much on my mind wouldn't be healthy right now.

I'm going to try to move the snake again... this is a bad plan, but oh well.

...oh balls I rolled a 4...
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 11-03-2018, 10:54 PM  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #111  
"Sowwy Kadewin was reawwy tired and needed my snuggles, so I forgot to come back. I'm gonna say those all succeeded. And add an extra 50 to everyone's scores. NOW ROLL 1D20 FOR THE FINAL CURRENCY BONUS!"
Kaderin's mule dragon!

Quote:
Old Posted 11-06-2018, 02:36 PM  
Rebooting....
*runs to get d20*

That was a 15.
Old Posted 11-06-2018, 04:46 PM