Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Rainbows and stuff
Default Pinks 1x1 rp search!   #1  
Hello everyone I am fairly new to trisphee and already I have fallen inlove with the site! So with that said I must create an rp (or two ^^) to make my stay all the more! I love one on one rps because it gives not only my oc a chance to meet new people but a chance to grow and change as well!

My own character...

Name: Mizuki Kinsaki
Race: Demonic sage...(Demon with magic powers
Apperance: He has a strong build with light lavender eyes. A long silver white braid usually lays over his shoulder and down his chest to hang at his hips. He has a scar along his chest from his right shoulder to the underside of his left pectoral. His very quite but speaks his mind when needed.
Weapon of choice: His staff and sword.
Special ability: Able to heal others but himself.
Must have accessory: His life stone...

I usually only rp with him because my female oc is still in creation...

Will do...
Yaoi
Battle
Romance

Wont do...

Yuri
Hentai
School rp's

Favorate topics...(dose not have to be one of these)

1. Fudal war
2. Science experiment
3. Master / slave
4. Master / apprentice

Just post if your interested and we shall talk about different possibility for some rps!

Thank you for reading!
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 12-13-2010, 05:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
I am interested however I don't have a set rp I usually make up an Oc as i go.
Old Posted 12-13-2010, 05:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #3  
Hello, Pink! I would enjoy RPing with you. I'll happily do a general romance, either with the character you noted or another. I prefer to play female, but will play male depending on the situation or doubling up. I'm fine with any gender pairing, though my ability may tend to vary.

Of the topics you noted, my favorites are two through three (science experiment, master/slave, master/apprentice). The first two of those are particularly fun for me, but the last one could be enjoyable as well. There are plenty of other possibilities as well, so it really depends on your cravings. :3
Old Posted 12-13-2010, 05:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Hello there pog!
And that is completely fine...I was just letting people know that if they did wish to have an rp with me it would be with a male character thats all.

So what kind of rp where you thinking of?

June: Hello there hun...and im so game for a science experiment one I havent done something like that since...I was a member of gaia...o.0; that was a long time ago lol. And dosnt matter to me you can choose to be male or female

Old Posted 12-13-2010, 05:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #5  
I wouldn't mind doing a war role-play but it would depend on the type of war, also most likely a yaoi since I don't really play females.
Old Posted 12-13-2010, 05:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
I'd prefer to play female then. And yay for science experiment ones! I always did rather enjoy those. They can be so unique! <3

Um... Any particular idea you want to implement for it? Also, I don't really know your requirements if there are any you think I should know~
Old Posted 12-13-2010, 05:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Default   #7  
Pog: Thats fine with me I love my yaoi rpgs...and we could do something simple or hard...

Simple example: we are part of the kings army he sends us away blah blah blah (short rp)

Complex example: We are friends in the kinds village thats around the castle. Find (something) that shows a prophecy. We think we are the ones in said prophecy we train then go off to battle (long rp)

Really depends how long you want the rp to go for. The longest rp I had with a 1x1 was 4 years on gaia lol

June: Um...if you dont mind I would suggest something along the lines of...

You where hired to create the ultimate warrior. Never to feel pain or fear. But going behind your "masters" back you gave him the ability to feel. They fall in love runaway together... and so on and so forth lol.

and as long as you can rp litterate I dont care lol
Last edited by Pinkie; 12-13-2010 at 05:45 PM.
Old Posted 12-13-2010, 05:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Hmm, I'd have to see where it goes honestly. I am not that good with one on one roleplays but since I love to roleplay do I decided to give it a chance. Do you mind doubling? Because I feel like we would need some conflict ( or at least I do in order to make Rp's long)
Old Posted 12-13-2010, 05:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #9  
The thing is, different people have different views on literacy. That's why I ask. I don't know what you consider to be literate and what isn't.

And I like your idea. I do have a scientist that could work for that~ I think that idea sounds feasible and interesting. That, and I never did that particular one before 8D
Old Posted 12-13-2010, 05:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Pog: Well...to be honost never really have mastered that yet but sure I can double just to give you some conflict I dont mind at all...so any idea with that then?

june: as long as you rp as you type right now I am just peachy with the whole thing dear! So shall we get started with the layout of the thread...oh and its just me but I need a plot line is that okay?
Old Posted 12-13-2010, 05:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #11  
Well, when it comes to war, there is already conflict, however we could do something like a group of soldiers that are Pow's and their captain is a defector ( or their captain has defected and they don't realize it) or we would do something like you suggested where the our characters find a prophecy and the forces could try and stop it from coming true. XD we'd have to think on it but for now I have to go.
Old Posted 12-13-2010, 05:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
If you need a plot line it's fine, though we should leave room for our own creativity too. And if you just need me to RP the way I normally type, we're fine. I always type the same way, usually. Well, aside from the smilies I use in regular text xD

And as for the layout...Well, do you need character profiles?
Old Posted 12-13-2010, 06:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Default   #13  
Pog: alright that sounds good just post when you get back on I will keep looking at the thread.

June: lol when I say plot line I mean just the begining of the story...like an intro I guess you can say ^^. Anything that happens with the story develops on its own.

And yes please a character outline would be great something like the one I have in the first post.

((sorry for the late reply mom killed a potted plant and I had to rescue it...and the carpit...))
Old Posted 12-13-2010, 06:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
((No problem)). Sure. So a character outline and a general start up listed. Anything else? Oh and who should start? And any age-range you want may help to know too xD
Old Posted 12-13-2010, 06:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Default   #15  
Um....age range anywhere from 20-25ish...and it dosent really matter...I can make the thread and you can have first post or vise versa. And hows this for the header / intro

Pain, anger, sorrow...that is all the world felt as of late. With the 6th world war knocking at its door one man thought enough. Hiring a young scientist he gave her one mission "Create me a solder, one that feels no pain nor sorrow." That's what she did...within moderation. Creating a being was against her morals but to create one without feelings was just inhumane. So going against the wish of her "master" she may have created more problems then salutations...
Old Posted 12-13-2010, 06:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
I like the header you wrote up! It's really catchy and really excites me. And okay, so around 20-25... Got that. And I'll update the information now that I know that- writing it up in notepad.
Old Posted 12-13-2010, 06:29 PM Reply With Quote