Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Default Bedlam mental youth correctional facility. ~Evil Ed x Nikko x Chasm~ -M-   #1  
Disclaimer: This roleplay will potentially have gore, violence, language, and sexual as well as other mature themes. IF you are not of the mature age or are squeamish we would like to take this opportunity to ask you to leave. That was your one and only warning... have a nice day.

Bedlam mental youth correctional facility.

A place that can be found in the whispered nightmares of the disturbed minds of youths. A place that you would wish was only a nightmare, but in reality is very real. On the outside, this high tech facility costing well over three billion dollars holds some of the most dangerous and disturbed youths in the world... Or that's what they would like you to think, in reality it is a completely different story. Not everyone is as guilty as they have been made out to be, in fact pay enough and you could ship your child here for the rest of their lives without trial, one thing however is true that it doesn't matter if you are innocent or guilty, they all have one thing in common, their insanity.

The youth's motto is:- Sleep with one eye open, you'll never know when they will come

Now to the apparent 'sane of mind' that motto will seem bizarre, but in all truth it is how they survive as everything isn't as normal as it seems on the surface. Not everyone in the facility wants to help the youths, in fact there are dark secrets hidden under the surface, kept by both guard and doctor, the youths try and tell these dark secrets to anyone who will listen, but who will listen to those who are apparently mentally ill?

The youth's find support in one another, when the adults that are meant to be caring for them, turn a blind eye and allow the the different kinds of abuse to continue. They find that the only way they can survive and escape is to use the one thing they all have, their imaginations... with that said we shall give you a glimpse into the nightmare that is Bedlam mental youth correctional facility.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Last edited by Kaguya; 03-31-2011 at 12:44 AM.
Old Posted 03-31-2011, 12:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Patient Information

Information on patient:

Patient Number:
200381-A

Patient Name:
Kamiryu, Dai

Patient Age:

Patient's Crime:
Psychopath

Patient's Arrival Date:
March 7th 1980

Patient's Release Date:
None given.

Patient's Gender:
Male

Patient's Ethnic Origin:
Asian

Notes:
Showed signs of anti social behavior. Mentally unstable, will attack people at random, shows signs of having multiple personality disorder and schizophrenia. If not checked on will self harm.

Information on patient:

Patient Number:
S-69

Patient Name:
Cupp Kevin

Patient Age:

Patient's Crime:
Murder and under age prostitute.

Patient's Arrival Date:

Patient's Release Date:
To be move to a adult mental correctional facility. No release date set.

Patient's Gender:
Male

Patient's Ethnic Origin:
A young white male,found live on the street. No parents. He worked as a male prostitute, until he killed his pimp and four other prostitutes.

Notes:
He shows all kinds of mental problems. Still does not have a reason for why he did it, other then he felt like it. We think that years of sexually abuse have lead to mental problems. Keep under opposition.

Information on patient:

Patient Number:

Patient Name:
Salem, Lynn

Patient Age:

Patient's Crime:

Attempted Murder on his sister, already killed his mother and father. So said by his older sister.

Patient's Arrival Date:

10/31/1980

Patient's Release Date:
None

Patient's Gender:

Male

Patient's Ethnic Origin:
Asian (XD Cause I can damn it~)

Notes:
Lynn was framed by his sister, saying he had killed his family and was about to kill his sister. In truth, they where in a heist together, and his sister felt he was starting to get in the way. She had set it up that he had lost his mind, and was to be placed into the mental institute. His sister paid them to take him make sure he never gets out to tell anyone what truly happened, but they were also the infamous sibling that where the thieves, the cops where after the whole time.

Quote:

Last edited by Kaguya; 03-31-2011 at 01:16 AM.
Old Posted 03-31-2011, 12:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #3  
It was a day like any other in the facility for insane criminal offenders. Six am every morning they where woken up and every day Dai was grouchy as fuck to be woken up so early “One day... Just one day, it's all I ask” he said looking to the ceiling almost as if he was speaking to some higher being, he wasn't a person who put much faith in god, but did believe in the powers that be. As usual though his words fell on deaf ears as the guards snickered at the poor insane boy.

“Hay, hay!” he called out moving to his door, his hand hitting it a little showing that he was awake, it was the same commotion he caused every morning since he arrived here “You see, don't pity me...” he tilted his head with a grin “The poor lunatic, the one that is forgotten... I've seen as much as you all, only difference is I accept my fate, my logic, my sanity” he burst out into hysterics as he banged the door once more, showing he was ready to come out and eat like everyone else.

He wore a simple, white cotton mandarin suit, on his left arm stitched in red silk was '200381-A' showing his number. Stepping to his bed he sat down allowing the guards to open the door he grinned brightly, watching as they searched his room for anything dangerous “What's wrong? Anyone would think the doormen don't trust me” he chuckled falling back onto his bed as he did so.

“Dai, you know fine well why we do this” one of the guards growled, Dai leaned up on his elbows and shook his head, his short light brown hair moving with each movement he did. “Your still not mad about me scaring the pretty face you once had are you?” he grinned once more, standing once more allowing one of the guards to punch him in the gut for his comment he had just made. Although he fell to the floor and held his stomach he threw his head backwards and laughed like the lunatic he was.

One of the guards, roughly took his left wrist and pulled him to his feet, they knew better than to wrinkle the boys outfit in anyway, that is what set him off the last time “Move it Dai, or we will lock you in here without for the rest of the day” the man growled at him, Dai's dark emerald eyes narrowed a little at the threat “You wouldn't do that to me again, remember the last time?” he hissed, he remembered the last time and he knew it was doubtful the captain would forget it any-time soon.

Moving with the guards he entered the dinning hall and went to his normal area, away from everyone else and started to work out maths sums “two plus two is” he say his voice seeming somewhat childish as he spoke, he bit his bottom lip and started playing about with his fingers, finally he held up three at the guard “Is that right?” he innocently enquired, sighing the guard shook his head “You need to add one James” he stated, calling the boy by another name, looking at his fingers he brought one up and held it up, just for the guard to give a brief nod as his superior came back with his food.

Looking to the Captain he grinned happily and took the tray “Thankies mister guard person” he say with a sincerely innocent tone as he placed the tray on the table and looked at everything he had to eat and drink, almost wondering what he would like to eat first, his meal trays were designed so that his food didn't touch, if it did he would start up a fuss and they knew it.
Quote:

Old Posted 04-02-2011, 05:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Lynn could feel his body lifted his feet dragging across the floor his eyes half opened his vision blurred so much. He could hear the voices around him trying to lift his head he didn't know where he was or what was happening to him all he knew is that he was being taken some where. The two people held him up as the girl next to him nodded some explaining things to the man that was there. "Yes he tired to kill me," she said placing her hands over her chest looked over to the boy in the arms of the two men that had taken him from there home. "I see, said the tall man in white as he looked at Lynn a smirk across his face came."Don't worry miss Salem we will make sure he will be watched and made sure to be well taken care of." he said looking over to the young women.

"Thank you, Mr. Bardo I mean after all he killed our mother and father was also the reason why our grandparents left us all alone. Just make sure you take care of him that is all I want him to be treated well." as she placed some money into the hands of the man that was going to be looking over her bother. She quickly turned and left not saying anything to the boy before she left. Lynn slowly moved his head to see a small glimpse of her long hair going out the door he wanted to say something but couldn't then taken pass the heavy metal door. "Welcome to your new home Salem may you enjoy your stay here since you wont be going any where after this." the older man said smirking seeing the short haired boy still not able to make sense of what was happening to him.

Bardo walked over to the young boy who was limp in the arms of the guards. "Maybe you can make some new friends and enjoy the great company to this place wont ya boy-o." he said smirking looking at the youths face then over to the other guards. "Well get him read and make sure nothing bad happens to him. His sister paid a lot for him to have the best treatment any kid could get here." he laughed some watching the guards take him away behind the metal door watching it shut. Once on the other side they passed him off to some other people who took him away undressed him getting him dressed into the new set of clothing he would now start wearing.

Thought he was still under the influence of the drugs that where given to him back in his home he was able to pick up on some items around in the area. "Look at this one he is smaller then the last one that came here we can't break him in to fast." said one of the care takers. "Yeah I know or Bardo will get pissed off at us for breaking something so new." said another one. But all in all they gathered boy back up walked down the hall into the lunch room sat him at a table. "Have fun and make new friends." they both said to him then left the youth there as he sat at the table head lowered.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 04-02-2011, 06:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
Default   #5  
Kevin sat on the edge of his bed happily waiting for the guard to show up and let him out for the day. 'Only 10 more seconds until six' he smiled to himself. Kevin was always up way before six every day and always ready to go with a smile on his face. Why, because he love people, a lot. He hated being by himself, so any time that he could get out of his cage he didn't want to wast it.

"S-69?" the guard asked opening the door and seeing the teen pop up happily for like the hundred time. 'Dose this kid every stop smiling'
"Yes sweetheart?" Kevin smiled jumping up and down like a over excited puppy. "Can't you at else try looking like you know how to get dress" the man said looking at the sad attainment. "But I like it this way" Kevin smiled again poking at his mess up buttons and inside out pants. "Whatever, just get out and go to breakfast,also stop calling me sweetheart" the guard sighed opening the door to let over happy teen out. "But sweetheart so works for you" Kevin said as he skip over to the door. Turning to the taller man and giving him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. "JUST GET TO BREAKFAST NOW!!" the now red guard yelled as the now giggling teen pulled away and skip down the hall. "Love ya sweetheart" Kevin wave goodbye. "God Damn it. I don't get payed a enough to do this every morning" the man sigh closing the door.

Making his way to the cafetiere and enter. 'Yes it feels good to see people again' he thought and made his way to get his food. Reaching the end of the food line he stop and looked around the room until he found his target. Running over to a boy sitting and looking happily down at his perfected meal. "Yo!! Whats up Daiy!?" Kevin asked happily sitting next to the boy that he has calm to be his friend for about a year now. "Hey" Kevin started as he poked at Dai's food. "I still don't know how you can eat your food like, it takes all the fun out of it. Like all the new flavors, like if you mix you jello with your eggs." Kevin pushing his mess of a plate towards Dai. "You can get some thing that tasted a lot like banana pudding." Kevin finish by taking a bite of the yellow brown mix. "Want some Daiy?" the teen said holding out a spoon full.

"Have fun and make new friends." Kevin stopped trying to force feed his friend at the sound of the words that came out of the guards. "Friends......?" Looking over Kevin saw a new boy sitting at a table all alone. 'OMG YES!!' Kevin jump up, this was his lucky day.
:D"I deny your reality substitute my own":D

Get yummy pics of your self or gifts here. Great for birthdays. I'm very happy with it. http://trisphee.com/forums/showthrea...770#post507770
-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Kamikaze Chinchilla the eater of my shoes-
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

<>I'm friends with a crazed, cookie-loving suicidal rodent O3o and an evil, possessed, psyco doll <3<>
Old Posted 04-03-2011, 10:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Dai looked at Kevin with bright emerald eyes, and smiled just as brightly, but hearing his usual name he looked to the guard that had helped him with his maths “Dai?” he asked confused, he really didn't know the person, and was wondering why he was being called it. The guard shook his head and sighed “He is confused James” the man's eyes went to Kevin and brought his hand up to his lips as to tell him to shut the fuck up.

Dai nodded to the guard and went back to his food wondering why he was called 'Dai' every morning “Kevin... Who is Dai?” he would ask, his voice holding a childish innocence as he spoke “Though, if your talking to me and not an imaginary friend, I'm good... but I think I slept a little funny” he say smiling happily, poking one of his pancakes just to see if it had blueberry s or another fruit. “It's easy to eat food this way... just like life, food as it's place and should be eaten in a certain order” he giggled

“Why would you mix eggs with jello? One is a savoury the other sweet, they are not meant to mix” he yawned, covering his mouth as he did so “I don't like banana” he finished, as he started cutting up one of the sausage as he heard 'Have fun, and make new friends.' He looked towards Kevin who already was halfway across the room to greet the newcomer, he knew if he was to stand up the guards around him would get very unfriendly and that was something he wasn't wanting to happen. “Kevin, why don't you show him where to get breakfast, he can even join us here” he say sweetly, he wanted to make the newcomer feel as welcome as he did when he came here, thanks to Kevin.
Quote:

Old Posted 04-04-2011, 12:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
Default   #7  
The teen ask why he was calling him by that name again, but Kevin liked that name. He even add a y at the end to make it cuter. He over hear it when they had bring Dai in when he was new. Then they gave him a stupid and boring name like James. No he like Daiy better.

Turn back around from running to the new kid, he hoped back to Daiy and took his hand.
"Coming on Daiy lets say hi together, then we all can be friends. Any ways he is Asian like you, so you can talk about Kun fu or some thing."He smiled pulling him along. Turn around and sick out his tongue out at the guards that were witching the teen. He knew what and why Daiy had so many people looking after him. And what he had done to people who piss him off. But that is why he loved him as a friend, you never know what he would do next.

Get yummy pics of your self or gifts here. Great for birthdays. I'm very happy with it. http://trisphee.com/forums/showthrea...770#post507770
-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

<>I'm friends with a crazed, cookie-loving suicidal rodent O3o and an evil, possessed, psyco doll <3<>
Old Posted 04-04-2011, 12:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Lynn sat at the table his thoughts slowly coming back to him as the drug started to wear off. He looked around seeing that he was not dreaming and his sister did take him to the mental ward after all everything he hear was true. He gritted his teeth making a fist knowing he was in no place happy to be about, but everything before him coming here was blank. He tried to recall why it was that he needed to be placed in here, the air was full of voices of some people talking other where with each his own.'

He looked over his shoulder watching to the two guards walk away speaking of not breaking him, his eyes narrowed he would never let anyone touch him if so he would kill someone that was something he didn't need to happen here. But now was the time for him to play the make and break game, he needed to find people and get out of this place if anyone here had a capable ideal of how to get out of this place. He began to recall some thing when he was being taken further into the building. Of how the area was laid out and how this was not going to any easy task in his own mind.

"What to do now. . . ." was all he said to him unaware of the set of teens coming up behind him, but his one reason for escape is his sister there was a reason and need she placed him in here and he was going to find out from her and no one else.

Old Posted 04-05-2011, 01:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #9  
The teen looked to the elder boy and blinked a little as he ate the small piece of sausage he had cut, it was hard as he was doing it with children's cutlery so he done no harm to himself or anyone around him as he ate. Seeing Kevins's hand he sat still unsure if it would be okay to move from the table, not that it mattered, his hand was grabbed and he was pulled along.

“Friends together?” he sounded a little put off by that, everyone but Kevin had avoided him almost as if he was a plague, he was scared that the new person would be the same, but everything was worth a try once. “Asian like me? I'm British” he giggled childishly, in this persona he truly believed he was a five year old little boy, called James Longly, who was raised in Mayfair. “You have your cultures mixed up Kevin” he laughed happily once more as they moved towards the newcomer.

Stopping by the boy he hid behind Kevin holding his shirt he tugged on Lynn's top a little “H-Hello, w-welcome to B-b-Bedlam” he stuttered like a shy child would, it was almost as if he was to scared to really interact with the newcomer “W-want to come sit with us?” he enquired pointing to his table that was right out the way of everyone and surrounded by guards.
Quote:

Old Posted 04-05-2011, 08:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
Kevin felt Dai pull on the back of his shirt and ask the new kid if he wanted to sit with them. Kevin thought Dai was so cute when he got this way, when others thought it was weird.

"Yo! how are you feeling.... well I sure it's like carp and why not. You were all drug up have no idea where you are. And on top of that you have two people you never met talking to you." Kevin said then smiled and held out his hand. "Hi my name is Kevin and this is Daiy, lets be friends!" Kevin finished then pull Dai down to sit right next to the new kid and placing a arm around the teen. "So whats your name friend?" he asked.

-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

Old Posted 04-07-2011, 04:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #11  
Lynn blinked some looking at them seeing how they had just walked up to him asking to be friends he looked at each of them seeing how they worked and how one reacted to him and to each other. "They must be friends or something of the sort." he thought to him self then slowly tilted his head to the side trying to find something to say them. "Hi, nice to meet you both I think," as he tired make some ideal sense of the two but that wouldn't work. "So. . . .what is this place?"

As he looked around blink a little more as he looked to see how many guards in the area. "I don't like it here so I think I shall be letting my self out early. . . ." he said looking back down to the table as he closed his eyes for a moment thinking of what he saw as he was being taking around the building in his half drug state.

Old Posted 04-07-2011, 03:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Dai looked at Kevin again and shook his head “No, my name is James, you silly billy.” he pouted in such a childish manner he cam over as cute, especially with the tone he used, after a moment he stopped pouting knowing Kevin was going to make some sort of comment about it he always had done since he came here. “Nice to meet you too mister” he say sheepishly, hiding behind Kevin once more almost as if he was afraid Lynn was going to attack him.

“This place is called Bedlam mental youth correctional facility for the criminally insane” he said nervously, looking down with his emerald coloured eyes “I don't think I should be in here, they don't even allow me teddy” he started sniffling, his eyes welled up he as genuinely getting upset over being in this situation “Kevin, I want to go home... I miss mummy, daddy and Fae” he cuddled into Kevin's arm a little.

Dai looked back at his table and seen how the guards where “Kevin, I have to go back to the table or they'll do it to me again” he whimpered a little as he spoke, slowly he stood and walked back to his own table and sat down looking at his almost cold breakfast and sighed a little, but smiled seeing the sausage he had begun to eat.
Quote:

Old Posted 04-07-2011, 03:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #13  
Lynn stared at the other boy walk away from him then looked back to the other boy who stayed behind he didn't know what to think or even say more less he was little confused but let it pass and paid it no mind, all he needed to worry about was trying to get away from this hell hole and not be here any more this was going to be hard on him that is something he knew from that start once he could understand where he was and what had happened to him.

"You will pay for this Nina. ." he mumbled to him self as he started to think as to why he was placed here but he was coming up with nothing it was bothering him more and more that one reason placed him here. Now what was going to happen was he needed to place to plan on this. . . ."What I need. . . ."

Old Posted 04-30-2011, 07:15 PM Reply With Quote