Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Default   #17  
Aww, thank you! Ya think so? <:]

My vampie OCs are much more developed. ^-^; thouuughhh it's kind of a lot to read, so I'll only put these two here for now. :] I've got Abby and Lyra-May having much shorter backgrounds afterward, as only one of them isn't human. <x]

:D Also, my vampire realm sort of rules; Pureblooded vampires I've defined as being from richer families, and have red eyes. All other vampires are the result of being bitten and turned, and possess yellow eyes. :] Hybrid vampires have orange eyes. All vampires are immortal, and cannot die if they don't get blood. If they're starved of blood, the only thing about their appearance that suffers is their hair becoming less vibrant, and their eye color becoming a duller red. They also cannot be out and about during the day, see themselves in mirrors or photographs or in puddles of water and polished surfaces. To kill vampires, they must either be impaled with a werewolf tooth or claw, have a blessed wooden stake driven into them, or destroyed with full sunlight. Shooting them, stabbing, drowning, poisoning, and beheading does not work. Vampires from their start up until the 1800-1900's did not have very many other supernatural powers, other than having many years to become stronger, smarter and more skilled. From the 20th century onward, they began to branch out and more hybrid and bitten vampires began to pop up, and among them many with witch blood, so with them, came supernatural abilities. :]

My bois here don't have no powers, but they got little surprise abilities here and there.
^-^

Old Posted 12-19-2019, 08:07 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
hey, just a heads up that i'm travelling back to college and will probably take a couple of days to settle. i'll read your vampire OC profiles properly like they deserve to be, in a couple of days!

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

click for something neat that won't redirect you out of trisphee
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdom View Post
Panda, do not use your boogers to make a snowman

Old Posted 01-03-2020, 03:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #19  
Okie dokie. :] Thanks for the heads up! ^-^ Hope everything goes well on your travel back!
Old Posted 01-05-2020, 03:50 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
i'm finally back on Tris again >.< also wow! i love how both your vampire OCs' stories entwine. also how you take traditional features of vampires and put your own spin on them so that they're not stereotypical anymore, and even though both Antoine and Earnest are traditional vampires they're so different from each other!

hey, Antoine, i too love anything with oranges in it!
i love how refreshing oranges are, and how good they are for nausea, cause that's something that affects me often. also, no dessert seems too heavy or cloying if there's oranges in it to balance it out.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

click for something neat that won't redirect you out of trisphee
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdom View Post
Panda, do not use your boogers to make a snowman

Old Posted 01-20-2020, 04:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #21  
I'm finally back on Tris too, haha. <x}
Thank you thank you! ^_^ I'm glad you like them both!
:D huh. I didn't know oranges were good for nausea. I'll have to snack on it more often. ^-^

If you'd like I can post two more of my characters that however aren't vampires, are still fantasy in nature. ^U^
Old Posted 01-26-2020, 06:39 PM Reply With Quote