Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Writer
Default   #145  
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdom View Post
I think it's a match!
D9 and E9
You reveal Spellbound and... you know that suspenseful pause, do you?

Ding-ding-ding! Congratulations!

You have been selected by Fashion Unlimited to be a mystery shopper. But of course there's a catch. First of all, despite the company's name they won't give you unlimited credit. You get a maximum of 5000 aurum to spend to your heart's desire. Furthermore, Fashion Unlimited wants you to review whatever item(s) you pick.

So head over to the shops to see what you'd like with a total of 5000 or less. Pick one big thing, or several small - the choice is yours. Post funny or creative reviews for those shinies you have decided on in this thread. Bonus points if you also review your shopping experience itself.
Old Posted 08-29-2019, 10:21 AM  
Writer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major View Post
I think it's a match!
A6 and A7
You reveal 1000 cubes and... wtf, is that a pigeon? Who let live birds in here...? Greg! You had ONE JOB!!

Oh. Alright. It's one of these again.

Let me check my notes then... cabbage... canvas... carrier pigeon. Okay, here it is.

You can send this pigeon flying by selecting a tile of your choice. It will find the matching part on its own and therefore carry a prize - but here's the catch! You can only send the pigeon to another user than yourself. (You stand at the game table right now and everyone's watching you - what did you expect?)

The pigeon will also only find familiar faces, and therefore the user you decide to send this pigeon to must previously have posted in this thread at least once. But you do not need to send it immediately if you need some time to decide. No one will wonder why you're keeping a bird perched on your arm.
Old Posted 08-29-2019, 10:37 AM  
Jellosexual
Default   #147  
Mystery Shopper Report August 29th 2019

Random shops at Trisphee.com stores mall

Budget (5000 aurum) Gold Shopper Experience

At first I stopped at the Body Shop. It's not my first time there, so I'm no longer scared by a shop selling random body parts, but to a newcomer, everything seems maybe too casual.
I tried to buy one cephalopodic gaze of each color, but the seller said they couldn't help me with that. Minus 5 stars for that. I gave up on that idea and decided to settle for one color of one item: a basic mosty ghosty. Tried it on, it fit well, and dismissed the gift packaging.

Next, I even had to change clothes to shop at Lavish Luxuries. They offered me champagne, caviar and compliments. They also told me beforehand that no shop at trisphee mall sold all colors at once; I had to do pick one of each myself. Lesson learned, I asked for a beautiful headpiece and was very satisfied with the Elegant Tiara. Their packaging smells good and is also from recycled paper. Well done.

I wouldn't mind returning money, but a few of my fellow mystery shoppers said spending everything means you're a diligent shopper, and the d in mdom stands for dumb diligent, so on my way out I went to the always busy Trinkets. So many options! They do need to hire more sellers, though, I almost felt like I was shopping on my own and had no one to ask anything. The Coral Gel Bangles I got are of decent quality and great for a everyday outfit.
Old Posted 08-29-2019, 05:25 PM  
A*DIC*TED
I think it's a match!
I5 and I8

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 08-29-2019, 06:40 PM  
Writer
Default   #149  
Wonderful mystery shopper report. Noted, and will be dealt with in a few days when I'm back home.
Old Posted 08-30-2019, 10:42 AM  
Writer
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird View Post
I think it's a match!
I5 and I8
Sorry pal - mdom already snagged I5 a few pages ago.
Old Posted 08-30-2019, 10:44 AM  
One Fish
Default   #151  
Ok, peeps - hit me up! WHO NEEDS CUBES??? The tile I'm gonna choose will have some cubes.
HEEEEEEEEEE-MAAAAAAAN... SUCK MY BOOOOOOOOOONE!

THE PIZZA, HE-MAN! EAT IT!
Old Posted 08-30-2019, 03:53 PM  
A*DIC*TED
I think it's a match!
E5 and E6

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 08-30-2019, 07:47 PM  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #153  
major mvp. i need cubes but it's for my 2nd set. :x

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 08-30-2019, 07:49 PM  
One Fish
ALRIGHTY, THEN! The user who will receive the prize is bluebird, and the tile I choose is B1.

i hope that tile has what i think it has
HEEEEEEEEEE-MAAAAAAAN... SUCK MY BOOOOOOOOOONE!

THE PIZZA, HE-MAN! EAT IT!
Old Posted 08-30-2019, 07:53 PM  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #155  
o that was quick choice. thank u in advance for 200 cubes! 😌💖🙏

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 08-30-2019, 07:57 PM  
Jellosexual
I think it's a match!
B4 and B7
Old Posted 08-30-2019, 08:22 PM  
Writer
Default   #157  
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird View Post
I think it's a match!
E5 and E6
Wait a second, how... oh shoot! I overlooked A7 had already been picked by mdom before Major hit it again. Alright, not your fault I botched it, so have one:

Okay, we had pigeons, now bring in the goats! Do you know that old game show thing where you get to choose between three doors? One of them has an awesome prize and the other two each hide a goat.

Let's play! You have just picked a door I haven't shown to you yet. The second one has been revealed to hide a wonky GOAT!

You may now opt to keep the other tile as your prize (yes, before getting told what it even is). Might be something cool. Might yet be another cane.

Or alternatively pick five other tiles where I won't be telling you what number reveals what, but you win any match you can find.
Old Posted 08-31-2019, 01:22 AM  
Writer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major View Post
ALRIGHTY, THEN! The user who will receive the prize is bluebird, and the tile I choose is B1.

i hope that tile has what i think it has
Your carrier pigeon flys towards bluebird with B1 and also snags I4 on the way. bluebird gets 200 Cubix Cubes.
Old Posted 08-31-2019, 01:31 AM  
Writer
Default   #159  
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdom View Post
I think it's a match!
B4 and B7
You reveal 500 aurum and 1500 Cubix Cubes.
Old Posted 08-31-2019, 01:37 AM  
A*DIC*TED
cane i keep the goat. *badum tss* i'll keep the tile 👌

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 08-31-2019, 05:14 PM