Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Trisphee Kensai
Default Fortriu - Chapter 1: Legend of Snakes {Open/taking apps}   #1  
This is a roleplay based off of my Belegarth realm, Fortriu, in which I help run the main house. In the roleplay, it's my character, Erik, along with whoever joins. I'll post the plot summary in the second post. This post is just to give you the idea of what I want a profile to look like, and some rules.

Name:
Height/Weight:
Eyes/Hair:
Weapons(Nothing modern!):
Magic prowess(MUST BE APPROVED BY ME!):
Anything else you wanna add:

You don't have to add a backstory if you don't want to~

~RULES~
1. Follow ToS
2. The usual roleplayer's realm rules~
3. No killing another character without permission first!
4. No changing your characters' traits and such without permission
5. Be courteous. If you're mean, jerkish, or just flat out rude, I'm gonna have to kick ya out.
6. Don't get too personal here , it's a roleplay on a website. If someone's CHARACTER insults you, just remember, it's not THEM insulting you.
7. I have the right to add and remove rules as I see fit.
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Last edited by Hermes; 01-21-2011 at 04:55 PM.
Old Posted 01-21-2011, 04:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee Kensai
Fortriu - chapter 1:
Legend of Snakes

In Fortriu, there is a town called Freston, near the Witherwood forest. This is a trade hub, and many a merchant passes through bringing with them mercenaries and bodyguards, along with some of the more dark goods.

The forest is home to a band of mercenaries known as the Witherwood Company. A man named Erik leads them, hoping to teach them the good nature of what they can do, and brighten the look at mercenaries from the people. He hates that people think of him as a bloodthirsty animal, so he intends to prove them wrong.

Freston was having its annual Free Market day, where anyone can set up a stand in the market square and sell their goods. A merchant wearing a hooded cloak came through, and sold an amulet to a young girl. She opened it at home, and it lashed out at her with some kind of force. It turned her into a serpentine-abomination, changing her skin to scales, withering her hair away, granting her unprecedented strength, her eyes turned bronze, and she grew fangs and claws, secreting poison.

Erik was forced to kill the girl after she attacked him on his way to town, as he was picking up supplies. He has promised the townfolk that he would personally go and find what did this, no matter what it takes. He left alone, and has since arrived at the town of Reindook...
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Last edited by Hermes; 02-02-2011 at 08:26 PM.
Old Posted 01-21-2011, 04:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee Kensai
Default   #3  
Character Profiles

Username: Hermes
Name: Erik
Height/Weight: 6' tall, 170 lbs
Eyes/Hair: Blue eyes, dirty blonde hair
Weapons: Recurve Bow and multiple arrows, two small sledge hammers.
Magic prowess: He has the Gift of the Eagle, as these people call it. It raises his battle awareness, and gives him unprecedented agility. It also shortens his lifespan, though not by much.

Username: Tainted
Name:Roland
Height/Weight:6'0,200 pounds
Eyes/Hair:Rose coloured eyes, short shagy blonde hair
Weapons:Large Battle axe,
Magic prowess:Warlords courage. it alows him to Inspire courage in the men he fights with for a limited time at the cost of a fraction of his striength
Anything else you wanna add: nope
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Last edited by Kaguya; 04-07-2011 at 09:50 PM.
Old Posted 01-21-2011, 04:52 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
belegarth, fortriu, medieval