Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Poconut Overlord
Default   #17  
((Foxie do you even see the OOC posts? I'm curious cause I feel like I"m talking to myself xD ))

Makoto let her play out her dramatic intimidation tactic, which he had to say she did marvelously. The she had approached him with that sly grin put him on defensive as he readied for some kind of strike- none came. Luckily for him there was no emotions in him for her to toy with. Otherwise he would have been thoroughly afraid of what she could be hiding.

"Because you can't do it alone either." he stated to her as she faced opposite from him. "Whether you can do anything to me doesn't matter because you'll need me til we're clear of the ship. And since you're after the blade I can assume you're planning to use it for what it was made for right? I...want to bring someone back too." he said his voice cracking slightly but cleared it with a deep breath.
Old Posted 10-15-2010, 01:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Shadow Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurinjo View Post
((Foxie do you even see the OOC posts? I'm curious cause I feel like I"m talking to myself xD ))

Makoto let her play out her dramatic intimidation tactic, which he had to say she did marvelously. The she had approached him with that sly grin put him on defensive as he readied for some kind of strike- none came. Luckily for him there was no emotions in him for her to toy with. Otherwise he would have been thoroughly afraid of what she could be hiding.

"Because you can't do it alone either." he stated to her as she faced opposite from him. "Whether you can do anything to me doesn't matter because you'll need me til we're clear of the ship. And since you're after the blade I can assume you're planning to use it for what it was made for right? I...want to bring someone back too." he said his voice cracking slightly but cleared it with a deep breath.
((Ya, well lol its on their Character information under Appearance. But I finally have a picture of her up that I want to be added to my Chacater Info. so others know what she looks like instead of guessing XD))

She turned, hearing the crack in his voice. A sound she knew very well. At that moment she wanted to take her keyblade and point at him to see what color his aura was, but thought that it would be better if she didn't. She stood in front of him. Starring into his eyes, as if to see who it was that he had lost.
"Alright. But It will take more than the two of us to pull this off. It'll be guarded very well and Im not sure what kind of guards we're going to be up against." Turning around and walking back towards the bar she stopped. Looking over her shoulder she turned fast, running at him. Jumping, Since he was taller, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Hugging him tight to her.
"Thank you..." She whispered into his ear softly. She felt a hidden tear fall from her face and quickly burried her head into his shoulder.
*~Act like your strong and you will go a far distance. Believe that your strong and world is yours!~*
Old Posted 10-18-2010, 09:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #19  
((Your character, if you don't mind me saying, is hot xD))

Makoto smiled softly, a small hopeful smile. When she jumped at him, it was a surprise but he welcomed her hug and held her close for just that second. "...and thank you too." gently he pushed her away looking into her eyes. Looking every bit as if he had the words to express how good it felt to open up. But couldn't seem to find the words.

"Let's hope more like us have happened on this tavern." he said taking a lead to walk in. Instinctively he wanted to grin at how she fell to him so fast. Emotions made people flip the other way in unpredictable ways sometimes. Only unpredictable though if you do not have enough information. That much he knew. If he could he was going to keep her close, stay in the inside and safe from suspicion.
Old Posted 10-19-2010, 12:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Shadow Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurinjo View Post
((Your character, if you don't mind me saying, is hot xD))

Makoto smiled softly, a small hopeful smile. When she jumped at him, it was a surprise but he welcomed her hug and held her close for just that second. "...and thank you too." gently he pushed her away looking into her eyes. Looking every bit as if he had the words to express how good it felt to open up. But couldn't seem to find the words.

"Let's hope more like us have happened on this tavern." he said taking a lead to walk in. Instinctively he wanted to grin at how she fell to him so fast. Emotions made people flip the other way in unpredictable ways sometimes. Only unpredictable though if you do not have enough information. That much he knew. If he could he was going to keep her close, stay in the inside and safe from suspicion.
(( Im hoping that the other OC's are still wanting to play :( They could of talked amoungest theirselves, vetweent their OC's, while till we came back. Hmmm, might have to messenge them to see.))

When Mira entered the bar again something different had ahppened. Everyone seemed uneasy and very loud. Almost to loud. She looked around and only saw two new people. Thinking that something was about to happen she glanced at Makoto and motioned to towards the room as if telling him to watch around for something. She didn't kow what was going to happen but a darkness poured into the bar.

"Maybe we should split up and look for at least one other person that might want to fallow us." She said to Makoto. Hoping that whatever it was that was causing this darkness would find her first rahter than him. Not that she was liked him to much, was that she didn't think that he would be able to fit all that well.
*~Act like your strong and you will go a far distance. Believe that your strong and world is yours!~*
Old Posted 10-21-2010, 09:14 PM Reply With Quote  
The Rainbow Elephant
Default   #21  
{{~*I haven't felt like I've had anything else to post is all.*~}}

A hot bowl of soup was in front of Zephyr now. This one was of the only foods on the menu that he was confident in the ingredients of. Most of the others included "meat". He could not bring himself to stick such a mystery into his mouth. Hunching over the edge of the bar, he blew on the soup, eager to get some into his mouth. The sight and smell of the soup only made the growling in his stomach that much worse.

The door to the bar opened behind him, and he turned to see the entries just out of curiosity. Zephyr enjoyed watching people; they could be quite interesting. Plus, it too his mind off of food, if only for a moment. He was somewhat surprised to see the two that he had seen before, back again. He had thought for sure that they were goners after what he had caught of their conversation. Apparently they needed something else. It hardly mattered to him, though it did nudge his curiosity.

Shaking his head a bit, he turned back to his soup, unable to hold himself back any longer. Taking the spoon, he shoved a mouthful in. It was still too hot, but he swallowed it anyway. He took another spoonful and stuck that in his mouth too. It was no cooler, of course, but he was too hungry to care anymore. However, he stopped with the spoon in his mouth, narrowing his eyes slightly as if in thought. Something seemed off, he realized suddenly. It had been a gradual thing getting to this point from the usual feel of a bar, but he was only just now noticing it since his food distraction was beginning to be satisfied. Slowly putting his spoon back into the bowl, he turned to scan the room again. He felt like summoning his blade just to feel safe, but then again, drawing too much attention to himself might be a bad thing. He knew that there were still those who disliked Keyblade bearers to the point of killing them on the spot. Forgotten Hearts did little to help such things. Besides, he told himself; if someone were to attack, he could certainly get his Keyblade out fast enough. That was the advantage of this weapon over other weapons. You needed not waste the time grabbing it from its sheath. A Keyblade simply jumped right to your hand. Wonderful for traveling and even better for sudden fights.
Old Posted 10-21-2010, 10:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
((I'm working on trying to force myself to post *something* sorry for making the wait go on))
Old Posted 11-01-2010, 03:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #23  
Username: Jinxchan6306
Name: The Queens Ace (Ace for short)
Bio: Ace was a heartless who was revived back to her human self with the Forgotten Hearts blade. The Queen of Hearts decided to give her some freedom, so she travels around the worlds, healing or hurting as she goes.
Skills/Weapons: keyblade, heartless(1 named Joker)
Appearance: Most updated http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...nxchan6306.gif
concept but bigger http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs46/f/20...nxchan6306.png
Other: The husk that she was binded with was not her own, and thus can freely remover her heart temporarily and give it to Joker to use when they need to fight. However, if she leaves her heart out to long, she will disappear into the nothing of darkness once again.
Old Posted 11-01-2010, 08:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
((@jinxchan6306: Your character seems fine, even though I'm wondering about the queen of hearts and Queen of Ace thing...anyway get to posting if you still fill up to it.

sorry everyone that I took like 90 bajillion years to post! D: ))

Unknown to probably everyone in this room, if they could sense it, the darkness that settled upon the room came from a certain nobody. A nobody Makoto knew. But he wondered why they were taking interest in what he in involved in for once. In any case it allowed him to detect other keybladers. Certainly someone who could wield such a weapon would also be brought to this place by the allure Forgotten Hearts as well. "Alright" he said as he walked in no particular direction.

The young green-haired man could sense at least 2 other keybladers in this room. Scanning the room he spotted a pair of eyes that spoke a volume of things. The sort of look you find in someone who experienced the hardships of the universe. It was always the little things, the sleight of hand that gave away the most that someone never intended to reveal. Makoto took an empty seat near this man. "It's unsettling isn't it? I remember being so afraid of the dark when I was little." He said randomly to the stranger. But to anyone else his tone suggested he was just picking up conversation wherever they left off. In code though Makoto was obviously referring to something only a number of people in this room could possibly notice.
Old Posted 11-30-2010, 11:10 AM Reply With Quote