Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Addicted to Trisphee
Default Iт's αℓℓ Чσυя Ϝαυℓt [OPEN&&ACCEPTING]   #1  
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________
What would happen if you put high school kids that hate each other in a room together? Would they fight, would they hurt? What if you paired up some kids for an exercise that are opposites? Would their girlfriend/boyfriend get jealous, what would happen?

OOC Thread

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________
- Intro - Welcome - Background - Rules - Profile Skellies - Character info - Relationships - Date/Time - Reserved - Open -
Last edited by Pinkzilla; 11-14-2010 at 12:51 AM.
Old Posted 11-13-2010, 08:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee

Welcome to Woodridge High! Come on and see what we can offer you. Our school is the top 30 in the country! We can help all our kids succeed in the future! We know what is right for our young and future generation!

- Intro - Welcome - Background - Rules - Profile Skellies - Character info - Relationships - Date/Time - Reserved - Open -
Old Posted 11-13-2010, 08:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #3  
__________________ Iт's αℓℓ Чσυя Ϝαυℓt

Rules

[ o1 ] «Follow the Trisphee ToS» pretty straight forward.

[ o2 ] «Keep things pg-15» this is a Love/Hate role play but please time skip when it's needed.

[ o3 ] «Cussing» It's alright when your character has a fit of rage and talks crap about someone. Just don't ******* do ******* this *** every ******* other ******** word, alright?

[ o4 ] «Bumping» not in the IC thread.

[ o5 ] «Posts» 3rd person, I don't want people to use symbols to perform their character actions. If you're going to do that, please leave. I'm not a grammar Nazi, but illiteracy makes me flinch. Spell check is our friend (I use it all the time).

[ o6 ] «Do not ignore people» If someone tries to talk with your character, at least acknowledge him or her.

[ o7 ] «Semi-Literate» At least 1 paragraph, 5 lines (not 5 sentences).

[ o8 ] «Posting» For the basics, "This is speaking.” 'This is thinking.' and This is for txt or e-mail.

[ o9 ] «Now, for the actual post» I absolutely love beautifully decorated posts! However, there is a line between 'beautiful' and 'complicated'. Don't pick posting colors that won't compliment each other in some way, don't use blinding neon colors, and don't throw a thousand icons and symbols onto your format. I like the fonts -1-3. Anything bigger looks weird, anything smaller hurts my eyes. Include your characters picture and your characters name in your posting format. Do not have the picture too big, or it'll stretch the page.

[ 1o ] «Pictures» Not too big, real, not ugly (sorry), celebrities are fine. We are all people, and people aren't perfect. Learn to love that.

[ 11 ] «OOC message» I do not want people to post with just an OOC message within the IC thread. If you have something to say, there is an OOC thread at your fingertips. However, if you decide to put an OOC message inside a character post, make it easy to distinguish. {} [] | | ( )

[ 12 ] «One last thing on posting» consistency. I'd like to have people posting at least once every three days. I do not want you to post once and drop off the face of the earth. Also, don't reserve or send in a profile if you know you cannot post. Tell me if you are going to be on vacation, or if you cannot get on for a while.
PM me with the title: I Hate Your Personality RP
[ 13 ] «Profiles» A good profile is what will get you in. I love originality... go to town. Make your character like no other. All reserves and profiles are to be sent to me. Highlight this entire (with much emphasis on entire) post to see what the titles should be. It'll let me know you read all of the rules, and it's great to have someone role-playing that doesn't break them. If you just skipped around and found it, shame on you.

[ 14 ] «One more thing» You get three warnings before I will kick you out. oh and make sure you send a request to reserve and spot before you type out a profile. +^_^+

Last edited by Pinkzilla; 11-13-2010 at 08:52 PM.
Old Posted 11-13-2010, 08:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee

Profile Skeletons

Code:
Appearance::
Color 1:: (The colors
Color 2::             you will be using for posting)

Name:: (First and last)

(Quote/lyrics with extra pics of your character)

Nicknames::
Birthday:: 
Sexual preference::
Hair color::
Eyes color::
Height:: (Feet and inches)
Weight::
Piercings::
Tattoos::
Character role::
+5 likes in bullet form::
+5 dislikes in bullet form::
+3 fears in bullet forum::
+3 habbits in bullet forum::
Crush::
+1 paragraphs of personality::
+2 paragraphs of Bio::
Username::

Old Posted 11-13-2010, 08:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #5  

Characters

The Princess - [taken: Pinkzilla] - The Queen Bee’s right hand girl in almost everything. She however is not the most popular girl in school, the second most popular. She is not the brightest girl in school but she knows how to get what she wants. Having the nerds do her homework and flaunting her great body to have boys do just about anything. She hates Miss Rock ‘N Roll ever since they had a huge fight in middle school. Her best friend is Miss Actress and she is dating her Prince Charming but has some feelings for the loner.

Miss Actress - [open: OPEN] - Always found near or in the theater. Her acting skills exceed everyone’s. Famous for her plays at school she is in the in crowd, everyone wants to be her friend, since she soon might land an acting gig in Hollywood. She is mortal enemies with Miss Rock ‘N Roll, Best friends with The Princess, and hates The Flirt. She has a secret crush on The New Kid, but wont let it show.

Miss AV - [open: OPEN] - The smartest girl in school, well almost the smartest. She is normally found in the library or hanging around this year’s valedictorian. Her cousin, The New Kid, moved out here to be closer to her but that is not what she truly wants. He seems to keep her distracted form what she wants to do. He seems to be the reason her grades are going lower. She is best friends with Miss Rock ‘N Roll and The Flirt. She has a secret crush on The Prince.

Miss Rock ’N Roll - [open: OPEN] - She is a walking talking Rock ‘N Roll I-pod. She never keeps her opinions in her mind, speaking what ever she thinks no maker how much trouble it might get her in. she is always near the music room or anywhere with her beat headphones one and then music all the way up. She is open minded but it criticized all the time because she speaks her mind. She will tell you up front if you s**k. this has landed her in the lowest common denominator in the school. Her best friend are Miss AV and The Loner. She hates The Princess, The Actress, The Prince and The Flirt, that are just disgusting to her.

The Prince - [open OPEN] - The King’s right hand man. He is the star of the Water Polo team and this years Home Coming Prince! He does not get A+ grades but he gets B+’s and A-’s. he is a nice guy but he has a stuck up manner. He knows he is going to be number one and he shows it. Flaunting himself around, he causes girls to faint and guys the glare. He is dating The Princess and is best friends with The Flirt. He is trying to be a friend to The New Kid, since he sees potential in the New Kid. The hates the Loner and Hates The Av, since she embarrassed him more then 5 times, in front of large crowds too. He as a secret and small crush on Miss Rock ‘N Roll and Miss Actress.

The Flirt - [open: OPEN] - the guy in school that will flirt with almost anything that wears a skirt. He has flirted with all the popular girls and has actually gotten in most of their pants as well. He seems to be harsh sometimes, all ways thinking about sex and girls. But really he can be a nice guy. He has a dream face and a great body but his flirting with all the girls seems to put a downer on some girl’s minds. His best friends are The Prince and The Princess. He has a crush on Miss AV, but is at the moment trying to get Miss Actress to go out with him. Miss Rock ’N Roll has told him no so many times that he might have just given up. Is mortal enemy is The Loner, since he has flirted with Miss Rock N’ Roll, the Loner too it personal and tried to almost kill our Flirt.

The New Kid - [open: OPEN] - Miss AV‘s cousin who just moved in town. He is really good looking but not that many people know him. Everyone treats him like a little kid that needs nurture, all for except his cousin who actually just wants him to leave. He tries to hang around almost everyone and seems to be around the Prince a lot. Though The Prince is teaching him things about high school he still is better friends with his cousin, Miss Rock ‘N Roll and The Loner. He is crushing on The Princess.

The Loner - [Taken: TAKEN] - The “emo” kid of the school. Quiet and cold is his nature to most, but he has a kind and warming side his 3 best friends see. He has known Miss Rock ‘N Roll for a long time and is actually very protective of her, punching out The Flirt when he kept asking her out. The Loner seems to be the one who is always doing wrong. Smoking in the bathroom and painting the walls. He is in detention a lot but gets out quickly. He is best friends with The New Kid, Miss AV and Miss Rock ‘N Roll. He hates just about everyone else.

Last edited by Pinkzilla; 11-22-2010 at 06:30 AM.
Old Posted 11-13-2010, 09:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee

• Relationships

Feel free to PM me for changes with your characters relations!

« Friends »
      The Princess «» Miss Actress
      Miss AV
      «» Miss Rock 'N Roll
      Miss AV
      «» The Flirt
      Miss Rock 'N Roll
      «» The Loner
      The Prince
      «» The Flirt
      The Prince
      «» The New Kid
      The Flirt
      «» The Princess
      The New Kid
      «» Miss Rock 'N Roll
      The Loner
      «» The New Kid

• « Crushes »
          The Princess » The Loner
          Miss Actress » The New Kid
          Miss AV » The Prince
          The Prince » Miss Actress
          The Prince » Miss Rock 'n Roll
          The Flirt » Miss Actress
          The Flirt » Miss AV
          The New Kid » The Princess
          The Loner » Miss Rock 'N Roll
          The Flirt » Miss Rock 'N Roll

• « Couples »
              The Princess «» The Prince

• « Mutual Enemies »
                  The Princess «» Miss Rock 'N Roll
                  Miss Actress
                  «» Miss Rock 'N Roll
                  Miss Rock 'N Roll
                  «» The Flirt
                  The Prince
                  «» The Loner
                  The Flirt
                  «» The Loner

Last edited by Pinkzilla; 11-13-2010 at 09:51 PM.
Old Posted 11-13-2010, 09:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #7  

• Date/Time/Weather

Season

| Spring | Summer | Fall | Winter |

Month

| January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December |

Date

| o1 | o2 | o3 | o4 | o5 | o6 | o7 | o8 | o9 | 1o | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 2o | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 3o | 31 |

Day

| Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday | Sunday |

Weather

| Snowing | Raining | Foggy | Hot | Warm | Cold | Windy | Breeze | Sunny | Cloudy |

Time

| o1 | o2 | o3 | o4 | o5 | o6 | o7 | o8 | o9 | 1o | 11 | 12 |

| oo | 15 | 3o | 45 |

| am | pm |

Old Posted 11-13-2010, 09:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Reserved
Old Posted 11-13-2010, 09:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #9  

• Announcement

Once you send in your profiles you can post. Now for your first post you get have your character getting ready to go the their first session with the psychiatrist. Here (once all or most of the characters are here) I will announce on who will be paired up with who!!

To give you a basic idea on who will be paired: it will be boyXgirl and it most likely with be 2 people that hate each other. Okay ^^

Enjoy
Old Posted 11-13-2010, 09:49 PM Reply With Quote