Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Wanderer
Default   #17  
I think Ib got me close to crying.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 02-21-2015, 03:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
To the moon. I honestly can't remember why but I know I bawled over it <- you know that's only really part one of the whole saga. I really what t see what happens to the two doctors specially the Male one ( won't spoil it). They did another game recently called A birds tale. I banded my self from buying it as it looked hell sad.
Old Posted 02-23-2015, 01:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Delicate Soul
Default   #19  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion
The Last of Us DLC: When you saw the setting you knew you were in for feels.

Bravely Default: I wouldn't call the story sad, but more so lies and deceit. Sure there are moments like... Hmmm.. Yeah spoilers. But those sad moments meant little because after you unleash the crystals so many... Yeah. It didn't matter because. You know. Things weren't consistent with each you know.. GAH trying to get into a full conversation about this game without spoiling anything is an impossible task. Because just one little story detail could spoil the whole thing! (Not ruin the story though.)

Beyond Two Souls: I watched playthroughs of this game, I'm waiting for a PS4 version of the game though. I played the demo as well. But darn, the acting is all well done. I did sob in a few moments, in terms of intensity this game can really hit strong moments of character interaction like The Last of Us.

Final Fantasy 13 isn't sad, it's sad moments are too touching in terms of you aweing at it. What's sad is 13-2. As much crap that story is, they know how to make you cry in that game. Ending and everything that has happened in between.

And no Kingdom Hearts has had me cried the most then 358/2 Days. Birth By Sleep had it's moments but.. OHMYGOSH XION, ROXAS, AND AXEL/LEA! DX
I'm just gonna put a bunch of stuff in spoilers so we can avoid ruining stuff for people. xD;

@Him: I remember watching Misao, oh my god that game is messed up. For how messed up it is, you may also like Mad Father (same creator), Ib, The Witch's House and maybe uh... Mermaid Swamp. I'm trying to think of more RPG maker games, these are all horror RPG maker games, btw.

Broken Spirit
Old Posted 02-24-2015, 04:18 AM Reply With Quote  
MUTANT D:
I've cried to many..
But some I can remember is Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

For Crisis Core I cried for hours over Zack's death.
It was so heart stabbingly sad..

And for TP I cried when Midna left and broke the mirror.
Not sure why I cried then but hey I probably didn't want to see her go.

Who wants to chat?

"All I want is the Majora's Mask."
I am silly.
Old Posted 03-22-2015, 08:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
Default   #21  
cos Minda is a bad ass?
What shall fall tonight shall fall into damnation, And many will fall this night!
Old Posted 03-23-2015, 03:51 PM Reply With Quote  
MUTANT D:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karastorm View Post
cos Minda is a bad ass?
Heck yeah!
She was just so cool.
I didn't want her to leave.
And I also cried out of anger because Link never talks and didn't try and stop her..
LOL

Who wants to chat?

"All I want is the Majora's Mask."
I am silly.
Old Posted 03-23-2015, 07:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Fresh meat :D
Default   #23  
I cried at the end of Bioshock infinite because it all just hit me so hard. I hated and loved that ending so much.
Old Posted 06-05-2015, 01:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core.. I BAWLED! QoQ I still can't bring myself to play it again and i tear up just thinking about it. ;-;

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-05-2015, 01:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Default   #25  
Not sure about crying, but the (sort of a game) Presentable Liberty sort of hit a good bit close to home...and Witch's House...I agree with Krism

Always wanted to shoot Nasher Alagondar, Lord of Neverwiner (You hang your left hand for a mistake...who is betrothed to your right hand...to appease the mobs...then drive your right hand hard with overwork until she cracks under pressure and becomes a traitor/liability...then kill her when she was the link/head instructor to all your "Heroes of Neverwinter"...and bury them in the Tomb of Traitors as the "Worst of the Worst"...)

...but yeah, I get angry in games, not sad.

Hmm...maybe the guy who sacrificed himself out of a twisted feeling of guilt during World in Conflict. Sort of hard not to when you see flashbacks to the last time the guy messaged his folks.

Books...another story...but then again, books I tend to not have spoiled for me before I read them.
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Last edited by Lawtan; 06-05-2015 at 05:54 PM.
Old Posted 06-05-2015, 05:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Platypus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonskid View Post
Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core.. I BAWLED! QoQ I still can't bring myself to play it again and i tear up just thinking about it. ;-;
I still play crisis core and omg i love and hate it!! i cry every time i get to the end and my bf(isn't a gamer) thinks its weird that im so obsessed with the ff7 characters and story x3 but aerith and zacks love in crisis core and the ending that tore at me so badly
Old Posted 08-23-2015, 10:07 AM Reply With Quote