Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Illusionist
Default   #33  
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeghanB View Post
Ha ha, well, you don't HAVE to go to the mall. You could just buy it in the e-shop. If you have a big enough SD card, that is. XD

I did happen to drive past Gamestop today so I thought, what the heck, and went in to pre-order mine. So technically I already own the game. Oddly enough, the demo was already up on the display 3DS in the store--a kid was standing there playing it. Don't they usually wait until the game is released before putting out the store demo? Oh well. Building buzz, I guess.
I remember playing a demo for Pokemon Stadium 2 like 2-3 months before it came out at ToysRus. No they tend to have demo's up before the game is released to advertise the game, not many people do that anymore because it takes away time and money to make a demo when they could have been focusing on finishing the game. For PC games there are a ton of "Betas" that are practically demos, Nintendo makes a ton of demos for their games, and Square is coming out with a demo for Final Fantasy XV to be released alongside Final Fantasy Type Zero as well. And I'm sure some stores have demos for Type Zero already too. And let's not forget of all the Super Smash Bros 4 Wii U and 3DS demo's there was a year before the games release.

Old Posted 02-04-2015, 04:14 PM Reply With Quote  
MUTANT D:
Lol, clearly I am under-informed. XD
Old Posted 02-07-2015, 12:42 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #35  
Or you just don't spend to much time playing a game demo while waiting for someone else to finish their shopping for whatever

Old Posted 02-07-2015, 02:02 AM Reply With Quote  
MUTANT D:
Ah, no, that's true, I usually feel a bit awkward playing demos in stores. I like it when I can download them from the e-shop and play them at home!
Old Posted 02-07-2015, 02:14 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #37  
Likewise, it's much more convenient.
GAAAAH! 6 more days until Majoras Mask 3D! HYPE.

Old Posted 02-07-2015, 02:13 PM Reply With Quote  
MUTANT D:
Lol, I don't know why I'm hyped, I've never played it before. But it sounds awesome. XD
Old Posted 02-08-2015, 02:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #39  
I'm Hyped because I never got to play it. x3

I have my money set aside in my room, just need to find a ride for that day *u* fufufufuuuuuuuuu

I prefer downloaded demo's myself. the demo's in the store just take up space. One time at walmart there were like 5 kids taking turns playing a mario game and it's like OMG MOVE DAMN IT I CAN'T GET THROUGH TO THE PS2 SECTION D<

Store Demo's are a pain in many ways.

I only have a 2GB card for my 3ds xD the one it came with. =w=, I need a bigger card.. it's starting to yell at me to remove stuff from it.

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 02-08-2015, 12:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Is Legen...Wait for it...Dary
5 more days peeps and we are swimming in zelda goodness
Old Posted 02-08-2015, 10:57 PM Reply With Quote  
MUTANT D:
Default   #41  
Yeah, I had to break down and buy a better SD card for mine too. I was trying to shuffle around demos to make room and I thought, this has to stop. XD Then I wanted to get that Chibi-Robo Photo Finder, which you HAVE to download, so that sealed it. I went for a 32, and omg, so much room now. =D

Aw, poor Demonskid, too bad you're not around here or I'd pick up one for you at Gamestop!
Old Posted 02-09-2015, 02:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
I got my game! ouo a neighbor took me up <3

now off to my room to play it -ninja poofs-

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 02-13-2015, 04:20 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #43  
Transferring was a pain in the arse. Why did Nintendo made is so hard to get to the mini SDcard slot? I didn't know I had to push all the way first but when I went back to fix it the screw on the left side of the device didn't budge anymore. Apparently there is a defect that if you screw in too tightly it's stuck there forever. I had to pop open one side and slide my hand in the device to push the card in all the way.

I got the Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate version so the game is downloading right now (it's almost done!) And my copy of Majoras Mask 3D Limited Version is in the device ready to play, and the skull kid statue proudly stands on my desk next to my Shulk, Pit, and Link Amiibo's. :3

Has anyone else got the new 3DS, Majoras Mask 3D, or Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate?

Oh and if anyone got a new 3DS does the top screen wobble a bit, does the circle pad make a weird crunchy sound if you rotate it around, and is the top half screen able to slide side to side by a tad?
I've been having so many small problems with this device right now and it's bothering me....

Last edited by Illusion; 02-14-2015 at 11:08 AM.
Old Posted 02-13-2015, 04:43 PM Reply With Quote  
I was the 4th person in my gamestop to get their copy. picked up my mh4u as well. now to no life the crap out of both games
Old Posted 02-13-2015, 06:47 PM Reply With Quote  
MUTANT D:
Default   #45  
Well, got my Majora's Mask! Now to figure out what the heck I'm doing here. XD I'm blundering around this town like an idiot. Oh no, the world is going to end! Ooh, is that a rupee? I wonder what this sign says? How about this one? Oh, what's in this shop? What happens if I ring this bell? XD

EDIT: Whoa, Illusion, you are making me really happy to not have gotten the new 3DS. Although, Nintendo's repair policy is really good. I had a DS lite with a direction pad that wouldn't go diagonally so I had to send it in to them. They sent me a mailing label, fixed it up, and shipped it back pretty quickly.
Last edited by MeghanB; 02-14-2015 at 02:33 AM.
Old Posted 02-14-2015, 01:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
I saw hyjin just now on my Friend List playing Monster Hunter. xD I was all
'here I am riding around on Epona and having fun while he's playing with monsters'

I am ending day 2 of my zelda game play at the Pirates =w= i need sleep.. I figure.. 4 day weekend means beat the 4 temples before i have to go back to work on tuesday xD

I make one smexy zora by the way <3

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 02-14-2015, 11:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #47  
Illusion the screen sliding side to side and wobbling is normal. I had a ds lite and bc of how stiff the screen was attached it snapped one day just from opening it. I believe its a little loose now on all 3ds systems so that if the screen shakes in any way it wont break the hinges.
Old Posted 02-15-2015, 01:48 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonskid View Post
I saw hyjin just now on my Friend List playing Monster Hunter. xD I was all
'here I am riding around on Epona and having fun while he's playing with monsters'

I am ending day 2 of my zelda game play at the Pirates =w= i need sleep.. I figure.. 4 day weekend means beat the 4 temples before i have to go back to work on tuesday xD

I make one smexy zora by the way <3
I'm jumping between both games, and I had a stomach flu since Wednesday so I was sleeping for the first two days I got the games so I haven't accomplished as much as I hoped.

I still managed to get nearly all the masks in Majoras Mask and reach Ikyan Cannon, and got HR 3 in Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. I love it, I didn't bother doing the main story and with my crap gear I'm still better at fighting these monsters then these noobies I'm playing with. BWAHAHAHAHA. Skills. I'm soooo maining the insect glaive now, it's like a step up from the Long Sword but requires more leveling up to do, but it rewards you with a great self sufficient buff weapon, easy mounting, great dodging capability, awesome combo racks, and escape moves.

Old Posted 02-16-2015, 01:45 AM Reply With Quote