Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Illusionist
Default Yooka-Laylee: Banjo Kazooie's Spirtual Sucessor   #1  
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...mer-rare-vival

From the creators of Banjo Kazooie who have long left rare in pursuits to make their own company that will make the games we used to love from Rare back in the 1990's, as from when I've started typing this the kickstarter has already passed it's initial goal in under 40 minutes, and is already has accumulated about 600,000 euro. In order for a PS4, XB1, and Wii U release it must reach 1 million which is it's final stretch goal (which is expected to be reached by tonight.)

The game looks great, Kirkhope Grant the original composer for Banjo Kazooie has already made 2 songs available on their kickstarter page, and it's looks like the game is shaping up to be that Banjo Kazooie 3 game we already wanted.

I broke my kickstarter cherry and funded this the moment it went up. So I'm stoked to be playing this game sometime next year!

Considering the game's release is pretty much a done deal right now, what do you guys think of it? Are you excited for the game? Will you pledge money to the kickstarter or just hope and wait until a boxed console version is released?
All aboard the hype train for Yooka-Laylee! (Lol Ukelele)

Last edited by Illusion; 05-01-2015 at 06:05 PM.
Old Posted 05-01-2015, 04:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
If I had money, and any of those consoles, I would, but I don't.

I wish it would come out for ps3. I NEED THIS SO BADLY D: -lecrays-
Old Posted 05-02-2015, 07:29 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokuutsu View Post
If I had money, and any of those consoles, I would, but I don't.

I wish it would come out for ps3. I NEED THIS SO BADLY D: -lecrays-
It's also releasing on Steam on the same day as XB1, PS4, and Wii u.

An it's only been 1 and 1/2 days and all it's goals have been met, and there is still 44 days to go. You have a ton of time. ;D

And here I am just wondering what new stretch goals there will be adding because everytime they add a new one it's been met so far.

Last edited by Illusion; 05-03-2015 at 12:29 AM.
Old Posted 05-03-2015, 12:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
I don't play on my computer. It can barely handle some Games that have been out for awhile if I exit everything I can pretty much .-.

But with no job? 44 days isn't enough. .-. I'll just have to hope, when it comes out, my computer can handle it and save up for it on steam (don't wanna throw enough money to get a copy and not be able to run it D: )
Old Posted 05-03-2015, 12:32 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokuutsu View Post
I don't play on my computer. It can barely handle some Games that have been out for awhile if I exit everything I can pretty much .-.

But with no job? 44 days isn't enough. .-. I'll just have to hope, when it comes out, my computer can handle it and save up for it on steam (don't wanna throw enough money to get a copy and not be able to run it D: )
Well if you did put money down for a copy of the game, you still have until the game released in Q4 2016. So.. You would have a year's time to save.

But hey you could always get the game after you got a console/computer that is able to play it, you'd just have to wait until the game comes out though.

But whatever the case is. This game looks awesome, and it can haz my wallet.

Old Posted 05-03-2015, 12:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
For the lrvel I'd want its not a bad price really it looks an ace game might star it.
What shall fall tonight shall fall into damnation, And many will fall this night!
Old Posted 05-04-2015, 07:30 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #7  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1gxLvbX3Ow

E3 Trailer for the game. <3 I'm so happy I backed this it looks great so far.

Old Posted 06-06-2016, 10:22 AM Reply With Quote