Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

On in to the future
Default   #113  
I wish that there was a suggestion thread for the monthlies. I think that it would be beneficial to change the frequency that the monthlies are released at. Instead of doing it monthly, they could be once every two months, or once a quarter. The price would have to be raised a little, but it would allow more planing for the next monthlies so that you don't have to sacrifice poses, and could also throw a second color option in there if you wanted to.

As far as the yearlies, I like the idea of recolors being released for some items. I can't tell you how many times I've looked at something and though, wow...I love it but I need it in a difference shade.

I think there are other options that could be done here, though. Maybe reduce the number of yearlies that are released. The shop is great, but there are a lot of them and that's a drain on resources. So instead of having 4 or 5, maybe only have one or two. Again this would give more time to plan and work on the items.

That's just my two cents.
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 11-27-2013, 10:59 AM  
Developer
You could start one if you wanted to.

I'm not sure about changing the schedule for the monthlies, though. Trisphee needs monthly revenue to survive -- we have server bills to pay. Taking out the primary money source for half of the year doesn't seem like it would be a good idea from that perspective, and raising the price makes me worry that fewer people will be interested in buying the items that are there.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 11-27-2013, 11:16 AM  
Is Legen...Wait for it...Dary
Default   #115  
I look at the first page and I read recolors. In my mind i see oh that is nice colors that may work with more outfits. I continue to read and see 40 runes for monthlies and yearlies. That is where you lost me sadly. That is extra 20 runes to a monthly i already posses. And 10 runes less of a yearly i already posses... That just hurts mine and possibly others wallets even more. Its nothing new to the item its only extra colors... if anything they should be cheaper then 40 much cheaper
Old Posted 11-27-2013, 02:24 PM  
I Am Your Dark Fate
I love the idea of recoloring.
I think it is a splendid idea.

The things is though I cannot donate to the site so to me getting runes would be kinda hard.

The picture above is what I'm supposed to look like..
My Quest Thread: The Underground
Old Posted 11-27-2013, 04:39 PM  
On in to the future
Default   #117  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
You could start one if you wanted to.

I'm not sure about changing the schedule for the monthlies, though. Trisphee needs monthly revenue to survive -- we have server bills to pay. Taking out the primary money source for half of the year doesn't seem like it would be a good idea from that perspective, and raising the price makes me worry that fewer people will be interested in buying the items that are there.
Well, the raise in price would be to cover the fact that they would be released less often. I'm not saying make them super expensive, but if users were supportive of this idea then a raise may be more easily accepted. It's not a suggestion to raise it on items released every month. It would also give users, like myself, that cannot donate every month, a chance to get items they really want because it would be out for longer, and therefore would generate more revenue for the site.

Of course, I'm only spit balling ideas. There may be something better come along.
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 11-27-2013, 09:57 PM  
We're all mad here.
What about using the fun bag idea (which I love!) in place of the yearlies? I'm hoping to try and donate next year, and I would be happy to see the fun bags around for more than the usual monthly/seasonal time frame so there's a greater chance to get them.
Old Posted 11-27-2013, 10:43 PM  
On in to the future
Default   #119  
The fun bag idea is an interesting one as well. I think it'll have to come down to a poll in the long run to see which of the ideas spit balled here are the most popular.

I also like the idea of doing recolors for the crane items when/if you can. Though, I imagine that wouldn't take priority.
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 11-28-2013, 01:30 PM  
The Mad Scientist
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyjin View Post
I look at the first page and I read recolors. In my mind i see oh that is nice colors that may work with more outfits. I continue to read and see 40 runes for monthlies and yearlies. That is where you lost me sadly. That is extra 20 runes to a monthly i already posses. And 10 runes less of a yearly i already posses... That just hurts mine and possibly others wallets even more. Its nothing new to the item its only extra colors... if anything they should be cheaper then 40 much cheaper
o___o we already decided they'd be 30 runes instead, 40 was to high in general opinion, it was just the starting offer.

Athilea Majiri - The Monthlie donation items are more than likely not going to be changing, we can discuss maybe doing the 15th instead of the 1st but otherwise they are what actually pay the server bill every month :I we kinda need them to stay alive and stuff.

We were just going to add more items to the Crane game but we could do recoloured if the majority was in favor?

Quiet - o-o well the funbags are for now, I think Taiki still does want to give everyone real yearlies.

Old Posted 11-28-2013, 04:00 PM  
isn't that funny
Default   #121  
recolors of the crane and token items would be muchly appreciated actually
Old Posted 11-29-2013, 04:05 AM  
*twitch*
oh I agree with Choco! The items are nice and it would be great to have recolours :)
I feel pretty :°D
Old Posted 11-29-2013, 04:16 AM  
Necromancer
Default   #123  
I brought up the idea of recoloring them, and I was told that as long as the files for the Crane items exist, then they can recolor them.
Now, whether they will or won't I would imagine it up to how much we want them and what their workload is like.
"Selfish, I suppose. Not to want to spend my entire life screaming on the inside."

Old Posted 11-29-2013, 11:02 PM  
Webcomicker!
So it's official, we're doing the funbag idea. Galla and Nex have already gone through the items and decided on what to use and they're working on them. So thank you everyone for your input and for having a great discussion. Our projected release date for the Yearlies is January 7th, 2014. The 7th because we didn't want to have too many releases on the same day and if we continue the tradition of being on the 7th, then it gives users 1 week into the new year to grab any last minute Yearlies.

Funbags will be 30 Runes. There will be 6 of them.

This is all subject to change if unforeseen difficulties arise but that's what we're planning on.

-----------------------------------
CMYK
Old Posted 12-07-2013, 02:59 PM  
The Mad Scientist
Default   #125  
-Gaskets flying about-

We're in the process of re-doing them, if things don't blow up on us.

Crane Game Items - o-o Can you guys give us a little time on those? We'd like to also put some new ones in there too.

Old Posted 12-08-2013, 06:23 PM  
Closed Thread