Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Pixelist
Default   #2145  
i'm afraid of outright snapping. i'm not sure if the meds are working right now, but it does take time for them to work again, since i forget to take them often.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 04-08-2022, 10:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
gotta get into the routine of taking them daily, Stabbs.
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 04-16-2022, 08:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #2147  
it's percival!

also, yeah. my eye's been sort of irritated all day, pretty sure it might be another eye infection, or it's my eyelashes again.

Old Posted 04-16-2022, 10:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
nope, it was a fucking eyelash.

also kit's dead now. i have more photos of her than i do of smokey.

Old Posted 04-19-2022, 04:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #2149  
I'm very suspicious of my landlords...
They sent a text a couple weeks ago saying they were entering my apartment without me there to investigate a leak that they though was coming from my apartment. And then last week when I went to use my kitchen sink it was very slow to drain. I didn't have anything really to help with it other than a plunger, so I attempted that and it didn't seem to speed up the draining, but did seemingly pull out a fairly large quantity of find brown particles that one might commonly refer to as dirt. But like...where did the dirt come from? I live on the top floor.
I didn't want to resort to chemicals because the cats like to get up in the sink and also fumes...but bought drano only to poke around and discover after pouring some in, that the issue is low enough that it's gonna take a while for the drano to hit it anyway.
XP
Am hoping I can find my beading wire. It'll have to be thrown out probably after coming in contact with the drano water mix that's in the pipes now, but it should hopefully be flexible enough to follow the pipe curves yet stiff enough to hopefully get down into the clog and help release it.
Old Posted 05-03-2022, 03:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
You can get a cheap plastic pipe snake for a dollar or two. Lots cheaper than replacing your beading wire.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 05-03-2022, 10:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #2151  
Yeah, but the beading wire is in my apartment. The pipe snake is across town at stores that are closed by the time I'm off work and I don't have a car so I can't just zip over on my lunch break and don't really wanna have the drano/water mixture hanging out in my sink until Sunday.
Old Posted 05-03-2022, 03:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
fucked up the cuticle of my nail. stuck waiting for it to heal normally after putting some tape around it and getting the tape off. the tape doesn't help much. it stops me from picking at it though.

shitting is still painful.

Old Posted 05-04-2022, 02:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #2153  
My cat passed away today...

He was 17 years old, so he'd had a very long life. But about five weeks ago I rushed him to the ER because he was gasping for breath. It turns out he had 40mL of fluid in his chest cavity. The vet drained it out and gave us some medication to treat the problem. After a couple days he seemed to have recovered, and it even seemed like he was gaining weight. He seemed to be in a good mood, very affectionate, and his appetite was improving.

Then a couple days ago, he was having labored breathing again. We took him back to a different vet (because his main vet was unavailable) and they drained off another 65mL of fluid and gave us a different medication that was supposed to work better. We brought him home and took care of him like before -- he had taken a couple days before he really recovered from the first one, so I wasn't too worried.

But then today when I got up this morning he didn't have any appetite at all and he was already back to breathing heavily. That concerned me, so we went back to the vet again. This time they drained 150mL... more than the first two combined, and only in two days instead of weeks. They gave him a steroid shot to try to deal with the inflammation in hopes that it would give him the strength to finish recovering, but... it wasn't enough, and he passed earlier this evening.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 06-23-2022, 09:32 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
My cat passed away today...

He was 17 years old, so he'd had a very long life. But about five weeks ago I rushed him to the ER because he was gasping for breath. It turns out he had 40mL of fluid in his chest cavity. The vet drained it out and gave us some medication to treat the problem. After a couple days he seemed to have recovered, and it even seemed like he was gaining weight. He seemed to be in a good mood, very affectionate, and his appetite was improving.

Then a couple days ago, he was having labored breathing again. We took him back to a different vet (because his main vet was unavailable) and they drained off another 65mL of fluid and gave us a different medication that was supposed to work better. We brought him home and took care of him like before -- he had taken a couple days before he really recovered from the first one, so I wasn't too worried.

But then today when I got up this morning he didn't have any appetite at all and he was already back to breathing heavily. That concerned me, so we went back to the vet again. This time they drained 150mL... more than the first two combined, and only in two days instead of weeks. They gave him a steroid shot to try to deal with the inflammation in hopes that it would give him the strength to finish recovering, but... it wasn't enough, and he passed earlier this evening.
I'm sorry Coda. :C My cat passed around this time last year(July 1st to be exact) he was around 15-17 I think, and I still miss him. </3

(Actually I think that's why I've been feeling not like myself lately, because this time last year I was in a bad state mentally because of that)

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 06-24-2022, 12:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #2155  
I fell for a scam and have to wait for pending tansactions to finish before I can cancel my credit card, or I run the risk of being fired from my job for theft if the money doesn't go to the kitchen company.
Quote:
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 06-24-2022, 01:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
oh god. oh god. oh god.

Old Posted 06-24-2022, 12:41 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #2157  
Screw the government >:( that's all I have to say

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 06-24-2022, 11:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
I got the moderna booster two days ago and I'm still getting horrid side affects from it. To make matters worse, tomorrow I'm supposed to get platelet therapy. I'm gonna feel like death warmed over my entire body.

At least it'll be long enough to be able to use Benadryl.

~ You can dance if you want too,
You can leave your friends behind.
Because if they don't dance,
Then they're no friends of mine ~
Old Posted 06-25-2022, 01:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #2159  
well, minecraft's going to shit.

Old Posted 06-26-2022, 06:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Okay, so, I didn't fall for a scam, but my antivirus keeps sending me e-mail.
Quote:
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 06-26-2022, 04:09 PM Reply With Quote