Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Pixelist
Default   #2369  
i'm very tired of the enshittification of tumblr ui.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 08-16-2023, 11:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Peace <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabbsworth View Post
i'm very tired of the enshittification of tumblr ui.
I haven't been on tumblr for a hot minute.
Old Posted 08-24-2023, 10:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #2371  
~I'm not safe at home at all. Roommate has started to gaslight me. I didn't assault myself. Actually thinking of ether being homeless or trying again.~

Anyone want my stuff?
Old Posted 08-25-2023, 09:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
~I'm not safe at home at all. Roommate has started to gaslight me. I didn't assault myself. Actually thinking of ether being homeless or trying again.~

oi, do you need any cash to get to a shitty motel or something? very legitimately offering here since i don't need the amount of cash i have in my bank account and i'd rather it go to someone that needs it.

Old Posted 08-25-2023, 10:44 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #2373  
At least tumblr isn't changing its name and logo(RIP Twitter mobile but I cannot use you anymore, you're better on my computer where you shall remain Twitter 5ever, screw you musk)

Daily awful idk people were noisy today >:(

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 08-26-2023, 12:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyBeary View Post
At least tumblr isn't changing its name and logo(RIP Twitter mobile but I cannot use you anymore, you're better on my computer where you shall remain Twitter 5ever, screw you musk)

Daily awful idk people were noisy today >:(

they changed the entire UI to appeal to twatter users. i fucked off to cohost because waterfall.social is fucking dead.

Old Posted 08-26-2023, 11:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #2375  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabbsworth View Post
oi, do you need any cash to get to a shitty motel or something? very legitimately offering here since i don't need the amount of cash i have in my bank account and i'd rather it go to someone that needs it.
~Thanks so much for the offer but I need something more permanent. I hate being gaslit. I know what happened but I was actually starting to question myself. A break is nice but I'd eventually have to go back. That's part of the problem. It's crazy when you're wondering if up is down or left is right. Don't expect someone to pay for whatever cheap rent I get every month. I also know I'm going to be flooded with a bunch of Texts. I'd rather me leaving be permanent then awaiting whatever wrath may come.~

~Yeah Twitter in general has gone downhill. Not a fan of the new logo among some other things.~

Anyone want my stuff?
Last edited by Jester; 08-27-2023 at 01:11 AM.
Old Posted 08-27-2023, 01:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
talking to my older brother is like walking through a minefield. sure, you might not get blown up, but it's also not fucking worth it.

had to deal with him saying that HE thinks I don't have fuckin ADHD when i've read over the symptoms and they're pretty similar to what i'm going through. of course, because HE SUSPECTS HE HAS IT, he thinks he's a fucking expert. i've tried to explain to him that it's not only not being able to sleep that counts as ADHD, there's also emotional components as well, but does he listen? no.

he'll listen to our other older brother, though.

i've also had to deal with both him and my mother mocking me for my sleeping schedule issues (it's cyclical, i often don't feel tired at night right now but within a few weeks i'll be feeling tired at night again because i'll be up during the day). according to him, i should be able to fix it by just going to sleep at night.

it's not fucking like that, but trying to get it through his fucking tiny peanut brain that's rotted by being a fucking arsewipe all the goddamn time is harder than herding cats. at least with cats, you can easily lure them with a bit of chicken.

if it weren't for the fact that i'd have to deal with an earful from our other brother + probably my mother, i'd cut him off altogether and just not respond to him.

before anyone asks, no, he doesn't have NPD. and nor does narcissistic abuse even exist. he's just an abusive dickhead that will yell at people if he doesn't get what he wants.

Old Posted 08-28-2023, 06:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #2377  
Insomnia isn't really a major ADHD symptom. It CAN correlate with it, if the insomnia is the result of not being able to steady your thoughts, but some people have normal sleep patterns and some people have a problem with oversleeping.

Technically, he's right that "go to sleep at night" is the solution... but that completely disregards why that's difficult to do. Oh yeah, dude, you're so knowledgeable and well-informed, that's such a wise observation... If you COULD go to sleep at night, you WOULD, and then you wouldn't have a problem!
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 08-29-2023, 07:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
a lot of ppl w/ ADHD also tend to have fucked sleeping schedules. but he's not going to listen to me on it because he clearly knows more (/s). we don't even know if most of his shit is ADHD, it could easily be something else like autism (that he's actually going to get seen for) or bipolar.

also i tend to prefer night-times anyways, but that goes poorly with most places around the town, since we only have like. one 24hr place.

like, i would go to sleep at night if i wasn't currently fucking awake at night. genuinely, it could be a delayed circadian rhythm thing.

Old Posted 08-29-2023, 09:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #2379  
Am mad at myself for breaking one of my favorite mixing bowls. Because I left it in a place where it could easily be knocked over and then...well...knocked it over. XP
I gotta get better at not doing stuff like that. I've broken a few other favorite dishes in last year-ish. Ugh.
Old Posted 08-30-2023, 01:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
~Sorry to hear about your brother. Walking on eggshells is the worst. Shoot. Trying to talk with difficult people is a real pain. Feel you on that.

Yeah I like the night myself too. Also wish there were more places open. Only place around here are probably just a couple places. ~

~Struggling with customer service. I'm also wondering and struggling about a lot of things. ~

Anyone want my stuff?
Old Posted 09-03-2023, 01:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #2381  
I don't remember a time when my allergies have rocked me as hard as they have the last couple days. I thought I was sick with something serious -- intense fatigue, lots of swelling in my throat (my uvula was triple its usual size) which led to difficulty swallowing, a nasty cough that made my throat feel even more raw and scratchy... but no signs of any bacterial infection, no fever, and it (very slowly) responded to antihistamines once I realized what it could have been.

But ugh, I'm behind at work... got a deadline coming up and I'm at least two days behind schedule.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 09-05-2023, 10:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
i desire to pass the fuck out and sleep for a long time but also i haven't had any caffeine and i woke up an hour ago.

Old Posted 09-05-2023, 09:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #2383  
Blew my budget horribly because I always feel pressured to buy something when I go into a store and I was checking the yarn shops downtown for wool wash and, of course, felt obligated to buy yarn so they wouldn't feel like I was shoplifting or something because my social anxiety was peaking that day and also I did bring a project with me to potentially work in at the park so the bag alone was enough to make them suspicious I'm sure.
So anyway instead of just getting the $10 bottle of wool wash, I ended up having to make 2 stops (because the first place didn't have what I needed) and I anxiety-bought $65 worth of yarn in total. Which is 2 skeins. And...ah, I really gotta work on my anxiety so that doesn't happen again because I can't keep taking from my savings for groceries because I bought things that weren't in the budget. xP
Old Posted 09-06-2023, 10:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
~So after waiting forever and spending who knows how long dealing with customer service they basically screw me over.
I've also run out of something really important that I needed. On top of that I'm also sick with other things from it.

My roommate constantly makes me wonder
~

Anyone want my stuff?
Last edited by Jester; 09-10-2023 at 12:59 PM.
Old Posted 09-07-2023, 07:56 PM Reply With Quote