Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

Posty McPostsALot
Default   #33  

At first her eyes grew wide, the kiss was unexpected. Then when Lucy thought about it, she had made this happen to herself. She didn't realise how much her touch could affect a man. Lucy had never been intimate with a man. Not even her husband to be, he refused to allow her to get to know him. He was so distant and cruel, he wouldn't even allow her to drink from him but expected her to allow him to drink from her. When she refused him a taste of what would be his daily meal, he became enraged and beat her. Then left her sobbing in her room.

"Tempting?" she whispered quietly to herself. I'm tempting? She ran her hands up from his stomach to his shoulders then rested them there. "Lucinda? I haven't been called that for quite some time. My parents only called me that... my maid always called me Lucy. Then eventually they all called me that..." Lucy closed her eyes as he kissed her for the second time. "I don't know what I want to do," she whispered softly. Lucy brought her lips against his. At first it was a soft, innocent kiss. Then it became hard. When Lucy pulled away she breathed heavily at first. "There's another reason that you should consider keeping me around," she said to him. "If you drink my blood, it heals wounds, it makes you strong. It makes you remain young and it can make you immortal."

Old Posted 07-30-2011, 01:38 PM  
Mercury Poisoning!
Jude stopped dead, she spoke of making him immortal. Jude lowered his head, shamefully almost, he wasn't ashamed of himself, but ashamed that she believed him to be the type of person to use her for her power. He sighed, pulling away from her he ran a shaking hand through snowy white hair. It was a habit, something he did like a smoker would hold a pen awkwardly in their hand. Waiting for their fix. Only Jude didn't have a fix, and at this point he was surprised he had any hair at all. He'd always ran his fingers through it subconsciously. Never really playing much mind to the possible damage he could be causing his hair. He shook his head, biting his lower lip softly. "I.. No.. I don't want you to bite.. Anyone on this ship unless their wounds are fatal.. If you do I will remove you.. I.. " he held the door frame, closing his eyes. "I wouldn't abuse you for your power.. and I'm disappointed you think that of me.." he muttered. "You're already on the ship you don't need more way's to prove yourself, you just need to continue to pull weight.." he muttered.

"People are not immortal based on their life span, but they're immortal based upon the legends they leave behind.." he chewed on his lip as he raised his eyes to meet hers. Thinking to himself- Hero's get remembered, but legends never die. He didn't want to live forever, he found the concept sad, having to watch everyone you became close to die off, because he- himself would never be willing to intervene with someone's life. He couldn't make them immortal for his own selfish gain. Her views weren't selfish, but at the same time he wondered why she'd bring up such a motive. "We're not using you for your power here. If things are fatal I'd understand.. But you MUST promise me.. You will not bite a single living soul.. as long as you are here." he said taking her hands, his eyes locking with hers now. "Promise me."
"Everyone else is either asleep or having sex. I've been watching cable television and eating jello."

-The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Old Posted 07-30-2011, 02:31 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #35  

Lucy was bewildered by Jude's reaction. He had misunderstood. "No," she said softly. "If I bite someone they will turn. I'm a pure blood vampire, there's a type of venom in my fangs." she smiled to showed them to him. "It's hard to explain, though that only happens if I take from a human's neck. If I take from anywhere else nothing will happen. Usually with other vampires a human who is bitten becomes very ill. But because of who I am, that does not happen." she seemed uncomfortable, should she be telling him this?

"If you drink from me," she said and lifted herself from the bed. She took his hand gently in her own. "It heals wounds. It makes you strong and powerful. My mother told me that, I also read all about my families history." she brought her other hand to the side of his face. "I don't believe that you would use me. I'm offering my powers to you. I don't think that giving out so much blood would make me feel very well. I can only give it to you." her face became very close to his. "I wouldn't bite any of your men, I wouldn't turn them."

Old Posted 07-30-2011, 02:47 PM  
Mercury Poisoning!
Jude listened, and he listened well, he found it hard though, he understood everything she meant, every single word that came from her mouth. It made him uncomfortable. He knew that she wouldn't bite them, he had an odd trust that was designated for her. He didn't know why he trusted her, but at the meer thought of being immortal he took her hand. Slowly, he forced it away from his face. "No.. I.. I don't want to live forever.. I only want to live long enough..To see the world.." he whispered softly. "I don't need to live forever to be happy.. Like many people do.. I'm happy living for a day.. even a week.. I-.. " he looked down at her, her offer was tempting, possibly the most tempting thing he'd herd in a long time. But he couldn't accept. He thought of people dying alone, being forever alone and never getting over the fact that their loved ones had died. He knew if she bit him he wouldn't be a pure vampire.. He wouldn't have the chance to save someone he grew close to if she bit him. Did he really want to pay the price? Of watching everyone around him die.. While he could live forever.

"I'm sorry.. But I don't want to live forever.. I just want to be happy right now.." he hung his head as he grabbed his clothing off of the bed, pulling his shirt on, he grabbed his pants, stripping down he slid them on and tossed his dirty clothing into a basket that would be washed in the village. "You should hurry up and change Lucy, we have lots of work to do on deck." he said, his shaking hand, quivering as it ran through his hair. "I'm not scared to live forever.. I just don't wish too.." he said quietly as he closed the door so she could change in peace, heading towards the deck. He walked slowly, what was she going to say to him? He was curious.. Had she ever been denied of anything? He wondered, most princesses weren't used to being turned down, but he knew she wasn't like most princesses.. and it wasn't JUST because she was a vampire.
"Everyone else is either asleep or having sex. I've been watching cable television and eating jello."

Old Posted 07-30-2011, 04:59 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #37  

"I understand," she said softly. "You have a choice, unlike me. Vampires never die, I'm going to be eighteen for the rest of my life. I will never age, but everyone around me will." Lucy found it hard to think about Jude not being around anymore, it was hard to think about all of his crew being gone. He was the only man who was kind and generous to her. He gave her things because she needed it, he didn't give her things to keep her quiet like her parents had. Lucy didn't feel neglected, she felt wanted. "I'm sorry, it was inappropriate of me to offer such a thing to you. You're a good man, Jude." she watched him begin to undress.

She turned away as he continued to undress, not too sure if she could look at him anymore. She had never been upset like this before. She had thought that he would accept her offer, when he said no she felt different. The only other time that someone denied her something was when she told her parents that she wanted to become a pirate and they were furious. Jude didn't seem furious. She didn't know what he was feeling or thinking.

Lucy convinced herself to finally get out of the bed. Does he not want me? She thought, then was surprised with herself for thinking such a thing. What's wrong with me? Lucy removed the filthy clothes then changed in to the ones Jude had left for her. She rolled up the sleeves and tied a little knot in the back to make the shirt fit better. The pants were loose, but they remained around her waist. Her eyes fell on the mirror and she looked at herself. Who am I?

Old Posted 07-30-2011, 05:12 PM  
Mercury Poisoning!
Jude sighed, waiting on deck for her with a mop in hand. He couldn't accept her offer, as least not now anyways. If he had something to strive for, that would keep him here he'd stay. He sighed as he waited, his chin resting on the end of the mop handle. He hoped she didn't take it personally. It wasn't anything personal, that was the problem. They'd known one another for barley a day, and she'd already been his first kiss, and almost his first time. It made his insides twist at the thought of barley knowing her, or having barley been around her, yet being willing to give up so much to her. For her to be willing to give up something very special to her. He shook his head, she was taking far to long for just changing. Sighing softly, he pulled at his hair, tugging it as he pushed his fingers through it, he put his hat back on and descended into the cabin again, he forced the door open and sighed, staring at her.

"You're beautiful.." he muttered softly, "and you look much cuter in my clothes than I do.." he said quietly as he walked over, standing between her and the mirror. "But no matter what I say, weather I drink from you, lay you down on the bed and cuddle up to you, or if I undress you.. We've still got a ship that's running.. So as much as I'd like to do all of those things.. We've got to clean up.. we can discuss things later of course.." he said as he looked down at her, rubbing her side softly. "I'm sorry.. For saying what I'd said about immortality being lonely.. Just.. For now it'd be lonely.. I have to think about what I want.. Get to know you- spend more time with you.." he said his voice trailing off as he held two mops between them, leaning one towards her.

Old Posted 07-31-2011, 11:15 AM  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #39  

Lucy blushed and brought her hand to Jude's. She ran her fingers over his hand gently. "Thank you," she whispered. "No one has ever told me that before." her cheeks felt hot.

"Living forever would be lonely, no matter how old you become you're still here. Your friends die, your family dies, then you're left all alone!" Lucy began to play with her hair nervously. "It happens and you can't stop it. I can see why someone would not want to live forever. You're lucky, you have a choice." her eyes met his, she seemed sad. "Maybe I should have stayed, surrounded by living creatures like me. I would not have to suffer the loss of a friend. They would never die...." she thought of her poor mother, struggling to live with her father forever. Did she hate Lucy for leaving her alone in that big castle? Or did she understand?

Lucy bit her lower lip nervously then took a mop from Jude. "I'm sorry," her lips touched his cheek for a short moment. "I'll help." She walked away with the mop in her hand and looked around her at the messy deck. She wondered if Jude had wanted to undress other woman then began to clean.

Old Posted 07-31-2011, 12:31 PM  
Mercury Poisoning!
Jude followed behind her, dipping the mop in the water he began to mop up the blood. "That's why I declined, I couldn't stand to watch everyone I love die, I mean- of course I could, but it wouldn't be pleasant, watching everyone on my ship die aside you and I. I need to know if I could live with someone forever, since, I've always thought that life wasn't meant to have a forever sticker on it.. That it was meant to be an experience. Then you die and get to rest for all of eternity." he said softly. "There's nothing wrong with being a vampire, but for me I guess being raised in a household full of humans, and watching some of them die. I couldn't really understand. I mean- I'd have you, but I'm not sure if you want to have me forever just yet." he blushed. His hands shifting the mop back and forth, sighing gently. "You know, you don't need to surround yourself with people just like you to be happy. You don't need to be surrounded by people who will live forever. They say time heals all wounds, and you've got time, so make some mistakes, you'll be 18 forever, so have fun." he said grinning. "If I could be 18 forever, I'd actually. give up my ship, settle down, have a family with a human, or maybe work hard to keep human's safe from other, less friendly vampires." he said with a smile.

"It's fine though, I mean I would have considered drinking from you, I wanted to, because I like the idea of being on this ship forever, but for me, I want to wait as well. I want to get to know you. Right now, it's lust in over drive, it's not necessarily that you want me to be with you forever, it's just that you want me in a different sense." he said, he didn't know where he was going with it. She made his heart race a little, she made him nervous to the point of rambling on. He closed his eyes as he stopped mopping. "You don't need to be bullet proof you know.." he said softly.

Old Posted 07-31-2011, 12:45 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #41  

"I could always travel, if I never age then the people around me would soon notice. If I stayed on this ship, I know that that would not be a problem. But one you're all gone," she didn't like saying that. "I will have to find something else to do. I could perhaps get have my own crew, but I would want one like yours. With men who have respect for woman. They would have to if I were the captain. They would also have to accept what I am." Lucy finished cleaning an area of the deck as she spoke. She walked to the bucket and placed her mop inside. It was rather cold outside now and she shivered.

"I've never thought of having a family," she laughed to herself. "Before, when that man was talking about his children. He has seven! I'm sure that that's amazing, being surrounded by so much love. But, that would drive me absolutely insane." Lucy brought the mop out of the bucket and continued to clean. "How many children would you want?"

Old Posted 07-31-2011, 01:10 PM  
Mercury Poisoning!
Jude glanced over at her, a small smile on his face. "Most of these crew members are in their 30's. I, am 21. We've got a long life ahead of us, and a lot of the world to still explore. We wont be going anywhere on you just yet, unless some freak accident happens, and even then by that time, maybe I'll have accepted your offer of immortality. Or, perhaps you'll have found someone more worthy of the gift than I." he said as he boxed his head to her. He continued to work his way along the deck, swishing his mop around squeamishly as he closed his eyes. "I don't know even if I could be a vampire, I can't really stand blood actually, I mean of course if need be, I can with stand killing someone, but in my eyes, I find it so hard to look at a corpse. I nearly passed out when I found you before checking your pulse. I couldn't tell if you were dead or alive." he admitted. "It made me sick, the thought of you being dead, having to throw your body into the water made me quiver." he admitted shyly, his face hot now as he made his way over to her dress, turning it over to dry the back some more.

"If I could have a family, I'd only want one or two children, I'd fear if I had anymore I would neglect them, and they wouldn't get to be treated fairly. For me I've always wanted two, a little boy, to raise to be a charming man and continue my family name, despite the fact that my family doesn't exactly DESERVE to have their name continued, and a little girl, to be my darling little baby. To be the girl I get to walk down the aisle when she's older. But I want my boy first, so that way when she's born, he can protect her, he'd take her around the streets and never let anyone take advantage of her. That's all I wish.." he admitted. "Most people our age don't dream of having kids, at least I'd think not. But then again, with the plague and everything- I think people work hard to start things young so they can make sure they survive."

Old Posted 07-31-2011, 02:55 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #43  

"Only two?" she asked and smiled. "That's different. Often people have several or more children. Though my father and mother only had me. I'm not too sure why he didn't try for a son again. He never wanted a daughter, I think that he hates me for being a girl." Lucy lifted the mop from where she was cleaning and returned to the bucket. "I don't know what it is but I can tell. The way he would look at me, the way that he spoke to me and treated me. He always seemed disgusted." Lucy twirled her mop around the bucket in circles. "If I had children, I would not care what gender they were or what they wanted to be when they grew up. The only thing that I would want for them is good health and to have a good childhood." Lucy let go of her mop and watched it lay still in the bucket. "I never thought of having children, but I knew that one day I would be forced to. I have a husband to be back at my home. A man that I really don't like or know too well. He's nothing like me and doesn't even seem to like me either. He doesn't treat me really well. Maybe that's why my father likes him so much. He said that he was perfect for me." Lucy breathed in, sadness filled her eyes. "What the hell would he know that is perfect for me?"

Lucy looked up from the bucket and she looked at Jude. "I'm sorry," she said, she wasn't really sure why she had said sorry. "I'm not use to talking to people, I didn't have much of a social life at home. I just... I get lost in my own thoughts and I don't know when to stop talking."

She brought herself over to Jude, Lucy took the tip of his mop in her hand, stopping him. "You wouldn't exactly become a vampire," she whispered to him. "You would become stronger, faster, but you wouldn't get fangs and the only blood that you would crave is my own."

Old Posted 07-31-2011, 03:59 PM  
Mercury Poisoning!
Jude smiled, he glanced over at her, resting his chin on his mop handle for a second as he stopped. "I don't think I'd care if they were sick, as long as they were happy.. But I'd want to have my little boy protect my little girl..That's my preference.. To have a wonderful son, and a little sister for him to love. It'd also give them companionship at a young age." he said nodding. "I'd very much like to have two, and if they both be girls, so be it, both boy's, so be it. But I want them to look out for one another and take care of each other." he said nodding firmly. He stopped, smiling as she came over and rested her hand on his mop. "It's awful.." he said softly. "What they did to you, and I would never do that to my kids, or for that matter do it for you. You can't fall in love with someone you have nothing to share together. If you have nothing in common, love does not exist." he said, shaking his head. "It sounds strange, but it's hard to love someone when you share no interests. Though an ancient Chinese story of Ying and yang proves other wise. Ying and Yang are complete opposites of one another, one, is light, with a dark spot, and the other dark with a light spot. They're opposites and together they make a whole. As a team they are one, and a perfect circle." he said. "Most things like that are circles, like a peace symbol and such..It's a circle, because it show's the reoccurring act." he noted.

"So.. I wouldn't want anyone but you, and I'd be faster stronger.. ect.." he mulled it over, it still tasted a little bit bitter to him, but he figured.. If he could see himself settling down for a bit, in order for her to have kids with him, then becoming a family.. He'd take her up on her offer. He leaned slowly in, his hands dropping slightly to her waist as he leaned hims, his forehead rested on hers as he drew his lips in, pressing them gently against hers, he whispered, "Maybe.."

Old Posted 07-31-2011, 04:17 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #45  

"I can see why you would want that," she said and smiled. "It would be nice if I had a little girl then she had an older brother to watch over her when I couldn't. It wouldn't be bad if it were two girls or two boys, they would probably do the same. I would hope to send them to school as well. Both of them, I would teach them how to read and write. I suppose that having two children would not be so bad. I have never had a sister or a brother, I envy those who do." Lucy paused as he kissed her, she closed her eyes and enjoyed the short moment before pulling her lips away from his. "If I did have to settle down in a village or if I had to travel. I think that I would enjoy teaching children, women and men how to read and write, I would not charge them. I would feel bad, no one should have to pay for something that is needed in this world."

Lucy brought her free hand to the side of Jude's face, she caressed his cheek with her thumb. "You wouldn't want anyone but me?" she chirped. "Are you sure about that? We have only just met but you feel that strongly about me?" her heart fluttered in her chest. "Jude," his name danced on her tongue. It felt sweet to say it. "I know that you would never do anything like that to me."

Old Posted 07-31-2011, 04:30 PM  
Mercury Poisoning!
Jude glanced down at her, his face turning a light crimson, he didn't know if she'd caught on, but she'd said that like it would be their child. 'It would be nice if I had a little girl, and an older brother so he could watch over her when I can't.' he repeated the line in his head, thinking about why she'd said it. He guessed maybe she was thinking now about having two kids based on what Jude had said, but part of him speculated that she wanted to have kids with Jude. His mind traveled to a completely different place. His hands wrapped around her waist, kissing her neck softly, they were pale and immortal. Looking down at their baby boy, and he picked her up, bringing her to the bedroom, his mouth kissing down her body, he wasn't shy anymore. He undressed her, his han- Jude blinked, blushing deeply as he looked down at her. "It's sweet, that you'd be willing to teach so many people to read and write, without asking anything in return.. You should work at a school in the village, we don't have many, but it'd be interesting to see." he said nodding as he leaned back.

"I'm not sure if I want that yet.." he whispered softly. His finger tips brushing along her cheek softly, rubbing the back of his fingers against her cheek softly. "But I'm sure you could always change my mind, the more I get to know you.. I'm sure a decision would come to mind. As for now, I'd like to wait, and get to know you M'lady." he said as he noticed that it was becoming dark now. "We'll arrive the day after tomorrow, I'm going to make dinner, feel free to tell all the men we're having dinner in an hour than if you'd like you may come help me." he said glancing at the spotless deck.

Old Posted 07-31-2011, 04:55 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #47  

"There's no need to rush in to anything, take your time. I'll also take my time. I'm not too sure what I want anymore now." Lucy laughed, her face brightened up. "I would love to help people in anyway that I can." After she spoke, she became lost in her own thoughts. What would it feel like to have children? Lucy was sure that she would be a good mother. She wouldn't neglect them, she would treat them respectfully and give them all of the attention that they desired. She wouldn't spoil them, she wouldn't want to give them everything without them earning it. Lucy imagined herself sitting at a table, books sprawled out across the table, stacked next to her chair and organized on shelves. She would love her own library, she would collect books and read them to the local children and her own. On her lap sat a little girl, long dark hair like hers. Big, green, curious eyes stared at the book that Lucy had in front of her. Then a little boy, sitting in a chair next to hers, listening closely to her reading aloud. His features a mixture of her own and someone else's, same for the little girl. Lucy wondered what their names would be.

"I'll go fetch the men," she said. "Then I'll go down to the kitchen to help you."

---------

The ship creaked as the sea gently pushed it back and forth. Lucy had woken up earlier than everyone else, she could not sleep. Lucy didn't want to wake anyone else. She stood quietly, but the floor under her screamed at her. Lucy closed her eyes, cringing. Perhaps it wouldn't be that easy to be as quiet as she wanted to be. Then again, it was a large ship. Maybe no one else would hear it. When she dressed she went to the deck. The sun rising reflected off of her big eyes. It's so beautiful, she thought. Lucy walked to the side of the ship, her fingers ran along the railing.

Old Posted 07-31-2011, 05:12 PM  
Mercury Poisoning!
Jude sighed softly, his quivering hand going through his snowy hair as he rested his chin on the rail. His eyes watching his mistress, his love, his lady, the black water. What was so scary about it, it was just water, right. He didn't understand how it scared people so much to come out on the water. Even after hearing stories as a child of sharks, and evil underwater creatures, he'd wanted nothing more but to dive in. His eyes scanned the water, the sun had just begun to rise and he could see his black water slowly fading away, every inch the sun rose, a section of his black water was taken away from him. He pushed his hands up against the rail, forcing himself away, he noticed that Lucy was wondering around. He stalked silently up behind her, grabbing her wrist and spinning her around gently. "Why are you up so early?" he asked as he looked over to her, letting her go long enough to grab her dress. "Here, it's dry now." he said holding it out for her to take. "Is everyone else still asleep?" he asked curiously as he sat down on a stool, leaning down and fixing his trousers and shoes. He tied them up and grabbed his hat off of the banister, tossing it a-top his head. He stood once more, bowing down and taking her hand, kissing it softly. "Where are my manners.. Good morning Lucinda, how did you sleep?" he asked.

Old Posted 07-31-2011, 06:08 PM  
Closed Thread